• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

It just hit me.

Started by elbee, November 17, 2012, 04:30:24 AM

elbee

Guys,

we are all (except maybe one or two premier employees) sick and tired of C2C AM, the show that used to scratch our strange, curious, paranormal (not new age - nuts and bolts paranormal!) itch.

We have all tried looking around for filler, but the best podcasts out there don't come close to what we used to have with Art, Knapp and even Ian.

Am I right?

I was thinking, someone said on another thread (something like) "Six coastgab members selected at random could do a better show than the noorites"

That is SO true.

Whats stopping us?

Why not start our OWN show!

Sort of like the guys at ATS live have (except they all suck! and are very new age!)

We have very down top earth people here, myself included who could easily collate show prep, and we wont bring in the BS that other shows do.

Lets face it, we all gravitate towards this site for the same reasons, we are REASONABLE people. We don't want to listen to new age BS and infomercials or para-tainment.

That is what we have in common with art (or used to at any rate)

We wanted a normal INTELLIGENT show, with down to earth principles and not willing to go out there on a new age limb.

So i pose to you guys,

We already have a great host, Micheal Vandevan. We can easily have a sub forum only accessible to member voted few to collate show prep and book guests etc. Not to be exclusive, but to keep the listeners on there/our toes.

Even if MV doesn't want to host, thats fine, a shame, but fine - we will make do.

Who else has some podcast or radio experience? Once we have a few names and examples, we can put them to the vote.

in a few weeks we could easily start airing our premier episode.

My personal preference would be,

a four hour show, ONE guest, or at least one main subject, a fast blast system, call in lines.

But we need to put everything to the coast gab vote.

Please share your opinions! 

ziznak

four hours is shootin a lil far don't cha think?? I could see maybe an hour long podcast or something.  Thing is... the more people you try to get involved the harder it' going to be to organize... look at how hard it is for M to put out a new podcast?  there hasn't been a new one in forever and thats just him and one other dude!! the mudking right?

whats up with that anyways? M to the V?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ziznak on November 17, 2012, 05:21:46 AM

whats up with that anyways? M to the V?

I've been busy purchasing hummels.  The other day for example, at an antique store in Cosade. I came across a fine collection of rare hummels. I guess I never really appreciated how exclusively crafty they are. And each one comes with its own certificate of authenticity.

b_dubb

i bought a domain "hoaxtohoaxam.com" a year ago.  i propose instead of doing a coast-like show we do a show where we openly ridicule coast.  we're already doing that.  we could read posts from coastgab.com at times

and if we wanted to we could touch on actual coast-like topics

McPhallus

Sister Maria would be most pleased.

Quote from: MV on November 17, 2012, 12:52:39 PM
I've been busy purchasing hummels.  The other day for example, at an antique store in Cosade. I came across a fine collection of rare hummels. I guess I never really appreciated how exclusively crafty they are. And each one comes with its own certificate of authenticity.