• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

2012 - Mayans - The Calendar - End of the World - Blah blah...

Started by Camazotz Automat, April 09, 2008, 01:44:37 PM

google translate  use

yea use google translate .

I have had problems with allltid Swedish writing.
The only language I can speak is Swedish.
I'm talking best englska when I sleep. It happens sometimes.

Dyslexic

Quote from: Gabor Sweden751110 on May 05, 2010, 01:05:56 AM
google translate  use

yea use google translate .

I have had problems with allltid Swedish writing.
The only language I can speak is Swedish.
I'm talking best englska when I sleep. It happens sometimes.

Dyslexic

Hey, do you like Falconer?

They're my favorite Swedish band.

(Reworded for better conversion results by Google Translate: "Falconer, you like? My favorite Swedish band, they are.")

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: RecoveringNoorholic on May 05, 2010, 01:15:59 AM
(Reworded for better conversion results by Google Translate: "Falconer, you like? My favorite Swedish band, they are.")
haha

i always wondered if everybody from sweden loves abba.

ABBA
I met an elderly woman the day before Easter! 2010
She walked up to me to start talking about ABBA!
I was visiting the hospital,
I sat in the library but for the hospital to read the newspaper!

Do not ask me was that she would start talking about ABBA

She began to talk about Easter in Sweden. about old times!

Today, it is not so many who celebrate in Sweden,
Swedish traditions.
Usa cand have a better stronger deep tradition of having several people in the same city (along with others)
Than in Sweden, so it is no longer in Sweden.
Sweden is a very corrupt country social mental ability.

She said at the time, she did not know that these young people would become known.
She adolescents from ABBA when they were young. who sing at the Easter bonfire.

What I remember about abba the 70 century
I remember the old ABBA cover from my mother,
She was once a time old LPs. The car dies, the car was a brown woman legs coming out of a car door. I was about 3 years old 4 years old.

In Sweden, it is rare that people walk up to a stranger to begin

Quote from: Gabor Sweden751110 on May 05, 2010, 03:28:01 PM
ABBA
I met an elderly woman the day before Easter! 2010
She walked up to me to start talking about ABBA!
I was visiting the hospital,
I sat in the library but for the hospital to read the newspaper!

Do not ask me was that she would start talking about ABBA

She began to talk about Easter in Sweden. about old times!

Today, it is not so many who celebrate in Sweden,
Swedish traditions.
Usa cand have a better stronger deep tradition of having several people in the same city (along with others)
Than in Sweden, so it is no longer in Sweden.
Sweden is a very corrupt country social mental ability.

She said at the time, she did not know that these young people would become known.
She adolescents from ABBA when they were young. who sing at the Easter bonfire.

What I remember about abba the 70 century
I remember the old ABBA cover from my mother,
She was once a time old LPs. The car dies, the car was a brown woman legs coming out of a car door. I was about 3 years old 4 years old.

In Sweden, it is rare that people walk up to a stranger to begin

Screw ABBA! Falconer = Greatest Swedish Band Ever

FALCONER: The Clarion Call (Live)

puddintame

I don't know whether this is a new topic.  Please excuse me instead of shooting me if it is old hat, but anyhow, what does everyone think 2012 is going to bring us?

I personally think it will be no big deal at all and life will go on as it is today--screwed up, and "SNAFU"  (Situation normal all "f***ed" up.)  Just more of the same, probably. (I hope we will have a new regime in DC by that time.)

What say y'all?

Supernormal

It's like the hype that surrounded Y2K. Unfortunately, Art bought and sold that hype (Bell is imperfect too). Chances are that nothing significant will happen, other than the normal events of life. It's doubtful that it'll be the EOTWAWKI, but Noory might be somewhat right about troubling solar activity that affects society to some extent. We'll still have wars and rumors of war. We'll still have earthquakes in varied places. We'll still have hurricanes. Sound familiar? 

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Supernormal on June 18, 2010, 12:20:17 AM
It's like the hype that surrounded Y2K. Unfortunately, Art bought and sold that hype (Bell is imperfect too).
the response to that statement usually is to say that there were "billions of dollars spent" preparing for y2k... hence nothing happening.  i wonder how much truth there is in that.

Supernormal

Quote from: MV on June 18, 2010, 12:42:18 AM
the response to that statement usually is to say that there were "billions of dollars spent" preparing for y2k... hence nothing happening.  i wonder how much truth there is in that.

There's truth in it. The authorities wisely planned and prepared for all contingencies. They stopped some terrorist plots. The apocalyptic computer predictions came to naught, though. 

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Supernormal on June 19, 2010, 12:15:13 AM
The apocalyptic computer predictions came to naught, though.
i do believe i recall hearing of some glitches here and there after the new decade began, but i have absolutely no recollection of what those glitches were.  they must not have been particularly significant.

EvB

Quote from: MV on June 21, 2010, 03:01:16 AM
i do believe i recall hearing of some glitches here and there after the new decade began, but i have absolutely no recollection of what those glitches were.  they must not have been particularly significant.

As I recall, they had mostly to do with record keeping, and effected those who had not updated the date system to allow for a 20 where it has always been 19.

Supernormal

Quote from: MV on June 21, 2010, 03:01:16 AM

They were a bit like not remembering to spring forward or fall back when it's time to change your clocks and watches during daylight savings time. IIRC, they were cosmetic, not a lot of serious things. Noory might have a point about solar activity having an impact on society within the next few years. IMO, we need to plan for a possible disaster just to be on the safe side.

wessjester

i want something good and positive to happen 2012 in December .
like aliens send a happy message full of love
or Jesus comes back but the world does not end .

but that's just me

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: wessjester on August 02, 2010, 11:24:45 PM

but that's just me
what if jesus comes back in 2012, but he doesn't really do anything spectacular.  rather, he opens a seven eleven and starts harassing kids who loiter in his store.

wessjester

the bet the government would drag off jesus to area 51 or somewhere to do experiments on him.
but i sure would be happy if 7 11 's came back thats for sure

" darn kid's always coming in here and spilling your slurpees , mmmmm , get out , and god bless you"

Quote from: wessjester on August 04, 2010, 06:20:03 PM
but i sure would be happy if 7 11 's came back thats for sure

Where did they go?

Wait - ARE YOU JOHN TITOR?!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: wessjester on August 04, 2010, 06:20:03 PM
" darn kid's always coming in here and spilling your slurpees , mmmmm , get out , and god bless you"
BWAHAHA!

EvB

Jesus would not open a Sleven - he'd open a small local coffee-shop-cum-corner market.  He'd use local produce in his deli.

mylesstam

Quote from: wessjester on August 02, 2010, 11:24:45 PM

but that's just me

What if all the great visionaries in time were actually just the same being coming back to reinforce the soul enlightenment message. Then on 2012 all the incarnations of this supreme being comes back (whatever name you want to call him/her) and says. WTF are you guys doing. I said peace on Earth. I gave you the blueprint so many times. How much more explicit can I get past giving you 10 commandments and the Middle Way. How many more paths of enlightenment do I have to give you before you stop having other Gods beyond myself or the embodiment of me...Earth itself. Before you stop killing each other. Before you stop stealing from each other. Oh this is a waste of my time.

gerogeeatsit

I want Snoory to reture on 2012.

Seriously.  I have this feeling that the day after 2012, he will just come on and say he's outta there. 

On that day, I will strip off my clothes and do naked cartwheels across the front lawn.

8)

wessjester

i sure hope that art bell host the December 21st 2012 episode
and not noory

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: wessjester on August 05, 2010, 10:26:50 PM
and not noory
so that's the last day of the mayan calendar?

and not noory

They're going to need him there to help out with the guest list that is scheduled for that night.

SRSLY - every 3rd guest for the last 5 years Noory has invited to the 12-21-12 episode. I guess he was assuming the date was so far off he wouldn't have to pay the reaper. Right now they have like close to 300 guests lined up.

zeph

What if you want a mix of both the first and second choices to occur?

But honestly i'm not holding my breath expecting anything to happen.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: MV on August 05, 2010, 10:47:01 PM
and not noory
so that's the last day of the mayan calendar?

This whole thing reminds me of a Douglas Adams' book plot.

punkinpie

After living through Y2K I find it hard to give any credence to 2012.  When we're taken out I believe that it will be either something flying through the universe that hits us at random or a nuclear war.

How many years ago was that calendar created?  The poor fellow who was writing it probably had a hand cramp and decided enough was enough.  :)

MV/Liberace!

That calendar was created by people who wiped their asses with leaves. They're all gone now. There's a reason for that.

Quote from: MV on September 19, 2010, 12:20:44 PM
That calendar was created by people who wiped their asses with leaves. They're all gone now. There's a reason for that.

Hahahaha.  Nice.  Wait...... Hunters from northern Maine crated the Mayan calendar?

But seriously, wasn't the calendar really, really good, especially for leaf-shit-wipers?