• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard C. Hoagland

Started by Richard C. Hoagland, July 20, 2008, 07:01:42 PM

Meanandnasty

Gotta love Trickey Dickey.

henge0stone

I liked Hoagland when he was talking about the face and egypt and stuff but once he became a conspiracy templar nut I started to get bored with him.

expat

You mean when he was begging for money contributions to finance a trip to Egypt for him and his fancy-woman? I didn't like that. When the trip was canceled and he didn't refund what was collected, I liked it even less.

Juan Cena

Quote from: expat on March 04, 2015, 08:52:16 AM
You mean when he was begging for money contributions to finance a trip to Egypt for him and his fancy-woman? I didn't like that. When the trip was canceled and he didn't refund what was collected, I liked it even less.

I'm curious as the whether that and the Chichen Itza fiasco might be part of Hoagland's mysterious "move" from Phoenix to an undisclosed location.

astroguy

Don't know where Richard is / is going now, but I do know why he moved to Albuquerque, or at least his stated reason nearly twenty years ago.  It was with great fanfare that he went on C2C to explain to Art and the listening audience that New Mexico was one of two states where, by a petition, one could convene a citizen grand jury, and he intended to hold NASA responsible if they didn't come out and admit everything he was saying was true.

#TheMoreYouWishYouDidn'tKnow

albrecht

Quote from: Juan Cena on March 04, 2015, 10:55:18 AM
I'm curious as the whether that and the Chichen Itza fiasco might be part of Hoagland's mysterious "move" from Phoenix to an undisclosed location.
Process Servers kept getting in the way of the movers and it was hard to ignore knocks on the door and hide from them and other collection agencies, because they could see him through the walls of his glass dome. Worse the pawn shops wouldn't give big $$ for his Bulova Accutron wrist-watch even though he kept telling him it was worth far more: "it is in the data dammit! This is an Accutron that NASA uses and can explain time-travel and torsion physics! It is worth more than $50! It is in the data! No! It is not "hot"! I've had the watch since I worked with Cronkite dammit!!"

Juan Cena

Quote from: albrecht on March 04, 2015, 11:04:19 AM
Process Servers kept getting in the way of the movers and it was hard to ignore knocks on the door and hide from them and other collection agencies, because they could see him through the walls of his glass dome. Worse the pawn shops wouldn't give big $$ for his Bulova Accutron wrist-watch even though he kept telling him it was worth far more: "it is in the data dammit! This is an Accutron that NASA uses and can explain time-travel and torsion physics! It is worth more than $50! It is in the data! No! It is not "hot"! I've had the watch since I worked with Cronkite dammit!!"

Cronkite hid the watch in his rectal cavity when he was in Vietnam.

henge0stone

Honestly I can't stand listening to Richard any more, I just can't! He rambles on and on and on and links the smallest things together like 19 and NASA which somehow equals Masons and Aliens and I just had enough! He had a show on the archive called Coral Castle (an interesting topic) but he just rambled on about some crap with a NASA guy in a cave and how that meant something BIG is going on and I just can't take him anymore.

Nick el Ass

Richard C. Hoagland lost me when in past shows with Dave he started ranting about Nazi's in space, and 9/11. I think on the JBW show he even called Judy Wood a brilliant genius.

zeebo

I can't help myself, to this day I'm still entertained by the guy, with his far-fetched claims and reading through the NASA tea leaves for cover-ups.

Juan Cena

Quote from: zeebo on March 14, 2015, 10:15:26 PM
I can't help myself, to this day I'm still entertained by the guy, with his far-fetched claims and reading through the NASA tea leaves for cover-ups.

RCH does do it with more style and pinanche than most other C2C guests.

astroguy

Quote from: Juan Cena on March 14, 2015, 11:35:26 PM
RCH does do it with more style and pinanche than most other C2C guests.
It's hard to beat Steve Quayle, though.  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: astroguy on March 14, 2015, 11:36:40 PM
It's hard to beat Steve Quayle, though.  ::)

Oh, a horse whip might do it reasonably easily. :)

rzr1911

Hoaxland is a great entertainer. I love him.
He always comes up with the most fantastic stories.
Didn't he say Comet Elenin is really a spaceship that includes a gigantic library of knowledge that humanity will discover?
He also said Obama is put into power because he's part of an ancient Egyptian priesthood class. Hilarious.
The only thing I don't like is speculations about whether the next President will be "the disclosure President".
That's never gonna happen, and speculations about it are mostly annoying.

Juan Cena

Quote from: rzr1911 on March 15, 2015, 06:03:12 AM
Hoaxland is a great entertainer. I love him.
He always comes up with the most fantastic stories.
Didn't he say Comet Elenin is really a spaceship that includes a gigantic library of knowledge that humanity will discover?
He also said Obama is put into power because he's part of an ancient Egyptian priesthood class. Hilarious.
The only thing I don't like is speculations about whether the next President will be "the disclosure President".
That's never gonna happen, and speculations about it are mostly annoying.

RCH said Obama was a member of an Egyptian priestly class? When did this happen?

rzr1911

Quote from: Juan Cena on March 15, 2015, 11:21:06 PM
RCH said Obama was a member of an Egyptian priestly class? When did this happen?
Coast to Coast AM - Nov 30 2011 - Mars & Phobos

He said Obama is part of the ancient Egyptian Shem Sor Priesthood and his job is to prepare us Earthlings for the coming of his Alien buddies  who will arrive with Comet Elenin (which is really a Spaceship).

I, for one, am anxiously awaiting Richard's next appearance.  Whether you think he's full of it or not, it's solid gold entertainment, and the hours fly by.  He always tries to build up his points to a dramatic climax, and ends up wasting a lot of time getting to the point.

I find Mike Bara's Mars commentary to be much more credible, even when it's conjecture on theories that are "out there."

I need my Richard C. Hoagland fix!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on March 24, 2015, 10:22:09 AM
I, for one, am anxiously awaiting Richard's next appearance.  Whether you think he's full of it or not, it's solid gold entertainment, and the hours fly by.  He always tries to build up his points to a dramatic climax, and ends up wasting a lot of time getting to the point.

I find Mike Bara's Mars commentary to be much more credible, even when it's conjecture on theories that are "out there."

I need my Richard C. Hoagland fix!

Using credible in respect to Bara is against the law.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on March 24, 2015, 01:33:17 PM
Point taken.  I'm a new user here, so I'll need to figure out what the consensus is on controversial people like Bara when commenting.  I just remember the last time I heard him on a show, and he didn't come across as the wack job that RCH is.

I've already been politely counseled that people have a lot of reasons to not like George Noory, which I'm guessing I was told due to my profile pic.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on March 24, 2015, 02:34:51 PM
Point taken.  I'm a new user here, so I'll need to figure out what the consensus is on controversial people like Bara when commenting.  I just remember the last time I heard him on a show, and he didn't come across as the wack job that RCH is.

I've already been politely counseled that people have a lot of reasons to not like George Noory, which I'm guessing I was told due to my profile pic.

Sorry; Not trying to pull you down; but take a peek at ExPat's blog...makes VERY interesting reading regarding Bara and Hoagland.

Welcome aboard Gerry.  Hoagland is a favourite whipping boy around here, and I'll tell you one thing about Bara.  He's no engineer.

Post often and don't let us nay sayers get you down.  :).

expat

My favorite Bara quote, when somebody queried a sentence in one of his books:

Quote from: Bara on Facebook"Show me the quote asshole. It doesn't say that. And it was a misprint anyway."

Rational wikipedia has more.

inuk2600

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on March 24, 2015, 01:33:17 PM

That could not have been said any better.  ;D

SredniVashtar

I have always like RCH, but he needs to be wrangled. That's why I don't like hearing him with anyone other than Art, otherwise he just collars the conversation and turns into a bore. Art appears to view him with a combination of vague affection and amusement and gets the best out of him. I love hearing  Hoagland bleating on about Art treating him more harshly than he does his other guests. It's a real clash of Type A personalities. Noory (surprise surprise) makes a total balls of it.

You know, hyperdimensional physics and torsion field mechanics were okay for their time, but that was the 1990s and 2000s.  A new revolution sweeping through physics is showing how simple and naïve we were back then.  Much like Einstein showed that Newton didn't represent what was really going on in the universe, and as Hoagland demonstrated Einstein was woefully lacking, I've realized after considerable deliberation that I can use new adjectives to create the new physics that will blow Hoagland's away!  I call it überdimensional physics and torroidal field electomechanics.

When I get up my new 1990s retro website, voyagermission.com, I will let you all know so you can crowd fund my cruise ship expeditions to exotic locales all over the world where I will conduct science using the timing belt off a 1975 Ford Pinto.  Unlike Hoagland's fileds which only work at 19.5 degrees latitude, mine happen to work anywhere the sun's rays make an angle of incidence with silicon beaches and the melanin-rich hair of unpaid pool boys.

astroguy

But I already discovered überdimensional  physics with a side of toroidal field RELelectromechanics.  Your stuff's already out of date.  But, I'll come with you on your cruise to show you what you're doing wrong, but only provided that those melanin-rich pool boys are shirtless and wear skimpy speedos ... if that.

Damned it!  I knew I was being too conservative.

albrecht

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on March 26, 2015, 05:24:51 PM
You know, hyperdimensional physics and torsion field mechanics were okay for their time, but that was the 1990s and 2000s.  A new revolution sweeping through physics is showing how simple and naïve we were back then.  Much like Einstein showed that Newton didn't represent what was really going on in the universe, and as Hoagland demonstrated Einstein was woefully lacking, I've realized after considerable deliberation that I can use new adjectives to create the new physics that will blow Hoagland's away!  I call it überdimensional physics and torroidal field electomechanics.

When I get up my new 1990s retro website, voyagermission.com, I will let you all know so you can crowd fund my cruise ship expeditions to exotic locales all over the world where I will conduct science using the timing belt off a 1975 Ford Pinto.  Unlike Hoagland's fileds which only work at 19.5 degrees latitude, mine happen to work anywhere the sun's rays make an angle of incidence with silicon beaches and the melanin-rich hair of unpaid pool boys.
The timing belt of a 75 Pinto, assuming you can find one that didn't burn up in the explosion, can be turned into a Möbius band, that, which combined with measurements of Bulova Accutron (NASA used them!)can prove various things. (Glassine structures on moon, power from the vacuum of space, magnetism of countering rotating poles and zero-point, etc) but this only works if you buy a pre-paid cruise to see ancient aliens artifacts in Mayan culture. And also help me move.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 25, 2015, 10:54:01 AM
I have always like RCH, but he needs to be wrangled. That's why I don't like hearing him with anyone other than Art, otherwise he just collars the conversation and turns into a bore. Art appears to view him with a combination of vague affection and amusement and gets the best out of him. I love hearing  Hoagland bleating on about Art treating him more harshly than he does his other guests. It's a real clash of Type A personalities. Noory (surprise surprise) makes a total balls of it.
=================================================
'Allo!
i am still with you.
funny about the hoagland name.
reminds me of the assistant in the old sixties marvel comic,dare-devil,abbreviated to'hoggy',i don't remember his full first name there.
he (ie,Mr.Hoagland,not the comic character)was o.k.in his early years.
seemingly his somewhat confused memory has retroactiveley re-written his personal history to magnify his place in the space race.
his involvement in the Cronkheit staff is for me an negative endorsement since i found mr.cronkheit had later admitted that he had been allowed in-to the oligarchy fan boy kklubs like bohemian grove if he agreed to conceal all from the public and follow the official monarchist script.
Thus,hoagland is tarred with the gatekeeper/disinformer brush also.
"B_B"
PS:Mr.'S_V', i note you're useing an pseudonym of an fictional mongoose via R.Kipling.
Is the photo-avatar of mr.kipling?
PPS:Still'beavering away',hope to add some threads vis.the'Noorygeddon'/'Noorycalipse' soon...

Wisecracker

what a stunning interview