• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard C. Hoagland

Started by Richard C. Hoagland, July 20, 2008, 07:01:42 PM

Quote from: expat on November 22, 2014, 03:24:31 PM
George said Hoagland had moved house "and it had not gone well." Suggestions, please, for what that might mean. Here's your starter for ten -- The U-Haul trailer detached from the minivan and all his space memorabilia fell into a canyon.

His new neighbour punched him out because he didn't like the pipe elbows, old dolls, and other trash strewn all over the lawn which Richard claimed was his recreation of Cydonia.

ComeBackArt

George said Hoagland had moved house "and it had not gone well." Suggestions, please, for what that might mean. Here's your starter for ten -- The U-Haul trailer detached from the minivan and all his space memorabilia fell into a canyon.

He planned on moving everything with a vehicle that runs based on the principles of torsion fields, but (unsurprisingly) the vehicle didn't go anywhere...?

cweb

Couldn't get a zoning permit for a large glass dome.

Juan Cena

RCH tried to leave the country trying to avoid being sued by people who felt scammed by the Chichen Itza trip?

I miss hoagie. Wish someone would have him on!

zeebo

Quote from: Juan Cena on November 23, 2014, 04:04:11 PM
RCH tried to leave the country trying to avoid being sued by people who felt scammed by the Chichen Itza trip?

He only had one torsion field detector between them and it's batteries failed since Hoagie previously used them in his hair dryer.

Juan Cena

Quote from: zeebo on November 23, 2014, 08:57:18 PM
He only had one torsion field detector between them and it's batteries failed since Hoagie previously used them in his hair dryer.

Actually what happened was that RCH didn't have permission to do the "research" on the site and got busted when he tried. That's the short version.

SaucyRossy

Hoagland was definitely defacto banned and is being thrown a bone by George, he'll probably have Hoagland on for a half hour then not have him on for another year.

I also, find Hoagland oddly entertaining despite knowing not a single thing he says holds any value.

DanTSX

Quote from: SaucyRossy on November 24, 2014, 01:40:37 AM
Hoagland was definitely defacto banned and is being thrown a bone by George, he'll probably have Hoagland on for a half hour then not have him on for another year.

I also, find Hoagland oddly entertaining despite knowing not a single thing he says holds any value.

I like Hoagland most of the time.  He got on the obama blow-bang a few times, but whatever, we already know that RCH is a few dimes short, I can't blame him for stupid politics too.

I like Hoagland because it pisses off that retired astrologer guy that is obsessed with pointing out that RCH is FOS.  It's like watching an old roman-grecco wrestling bronze medal winner from the 1960's complain constantly about Hulk Hogan and the WWE being fake.  No shit! :o

19.5* forever! 8)

I'm going to start a letter writing campaign to the local science museums to ensure they include material that compliments enterprise mission.com lunar and jovian phrenology.  Maybe have Hoagie narrate a planetarium show or two............

area51drone

Hoagland is CRAZY but I love listening to him ramble on for some reason.   I would actually stomach a night of Jorch just to hear him discuss his LUNAtic findings.

Quote from: SaucyRossy on November 24, 2014, 01:40:37 AM

who else claims evidence of Alien glass bubbled on the moon and mars from zillions of years ago.

zeebo

Quote from: area51drone on November 25, 2014, 03:36:04 AM
Hoagland is CRAZY but I love listening to him ramble on for some reason.   I would actually stomach a night of Jorch just to hear him discuss his LUNAtic findings.

Why is it I just can't stay mad at Hoagie.  I always wanna hear the next theory.

Juan Cena

Quote from: zeebo on November 26, 2014, 01:49:37 AM
Why is it I just can't stay mad at Hoagie.  I always wanna hear the next theory.

You gotta admit, he is inventive in how he interprets events. Most of the spanks that Snorge has on pretty aren't even half as creative.

Quote from: Juan Cena on November 26, 2014, 01:57:48 AM

You gotta admit, he is inventive in how he interprets events. Most of the spanks that Snorge has on pretty aren't even half as creative.

He does have that little kid on Christmas morning vibe, even if he comes off as the out-of-touch school librarian or math teacher that no one liked.

paladin1991

It's kinda like reading comic books when you're a kid.  You know you should save the 35 cents but.....

Centurion40

Yeah.  It must be wild to see the world through Hoagland coloured glasses.

DanTSX

Quote from: nooryisawesome on November 26, 2014, 01:42:51 AM
who else claims evidence of Alien glass bubbled on the moon and mars from zillions of years ago.

NASA ;D

coaster

has he had a new theory? he was somewhat entertaining twenty years ago but its the same old shit.

cweb

I rip on Hoagie for the "science," but he's usually pretty entertaining. There have been guests with worse theories who are boring as hell, so.

MrMajestik

Doesn't  the Horizon spacecraft have it's flyby soon?
I'm sure hoagland will have several years worth of material about structures on Pluto, and the obvious NASA coverup.

albrecht

Quote from: MrMajestik on December 02, 2014, 03:18:48 PM
Doesn't  the Horizon spacecraft have it's flyby soon?
I'm sure hoagland will have several years worth of material about structures on Pluto, and the obvious NASA coverup.
Indeed it is, which should be cool.
http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/spacecraft-bound-pluto-set-awake-years-launch/story?id=27285504
No mention if the craft is being controlled by a Bulova Accutron wrist-watch or if they will release the photographs of the crystalline-glass domes on Pluto though. Cover-up!!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on December 02, 2014, 04:46:17 PM
Indeed it is, which should be cool.
http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/spacecraft-bound-pluto-set-awake-years-launch/story?id=27285504
No mention if the craft is being controlled by a Bulova Accutron wrist-watch or if they will release the photographs of the crystalline-glass domes on Pluto though. Cover-up!!

You doubt it? Cynic.

zeebo

It's hard for us to get the truth, since Hoagie's torsion field detectors don't work out by Pluto.  However I'm sure with some unorthodox post-processing of raw nasa images he'll find something they're hiding.

cweb

Orion launch got scrubbed this morning.

Some say fuel pump leaks. Wonder what Hoagie would say...

ItsOver

Quote from: cweb on December 04, 2014, 09:26:28 AM
Orion launch got scrubbed this morning.

Some say fuel pump leaks. Wonder what Hoagie would say...
"19.5.  19.5, my friend.  It's everywhere!  The facts.  Look at the facts!" 

That, plus the usual insanity.

paladin1991

Hey!  GNS!

What?

Wrong thread?

zeebo

Quote from: cweb on December 04, 2014, 09:26:28 AM
...Some say fuel pump leaks.

Ha!  This would never pass Hoagie-level scrutiny. 

Obviously NASA is communicating to China that they know what the Chinese recently found on Mars - which looks kind of like a fuel pump but is really a gear off an ancient robot - but they can't say it directly because it would incriminate themselves.

George must have been reading this thread and decided it was time.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on December 06, 2014, 12:23:05 AM
George must have been reading this thread and decided it was time.

You assume Snorge can read. Or at least read at the level us posters are posting on.