• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory photoshop gallery

Started by ziznak, July 10, 2012, 10:54:41 PM

ziznak

hmmmmm that tears of joy head is looking ready for harvest

Quote from: N0sferatu on June 08, 2015, 10:27:37 PM

Eww ET just did a shocker on Dave. He still has "toomuhrick" on his finger.

UFQuack

Quote from: ziznak on June 08, 2015, 01:06:46 PM
hmmmmm that tears of joy head is looking ready for harvest

You got any ideas? The problem is the tears are practically invisible if the image is shrunken. I painted them in there but it's still a little screwy looking.

Right now though I am enjoying that Jorch ET pic by N0sferatu. Great idea, looks like Jorch got himself a Paranormal Date (perhaps if ET weren't from a "nuts and bolts" spacecraft).

N0sferatu

Both of your responses to ET and Georgie pie are cracking me up.

Jorch's face on a ram as he hits on a female sheep? "How r ewe?"

UFQuack

Quote from: N0sferatu on June 09, 2015, 07:26:11 PM

Now I know where lunacy comes from.

In superstitious times, lunacy (a word which derives from lunar) was once thought to be attributed to a kind of madness caused by a full moon. Luckily in modern times, with all our intellectual sophistication and scientific progress,  we are no longer so easily fooled. Now we know that lunacy is listening to Jorch host a radio show.

Any of you familiar with those Micky Mouse ice cream bars? You know the ones with Micky Mouse's face on them? I would love to see one of Dave with a little kid buying one from an ice cream truck. You could use the ice cream truck from Assault on Precinct 13. Have Tommy shooting the kid with her Noory-san ice cream bar.

One other idea: If you have seen Silicon Valley on HBO...I would suggest a shop of Dave being told "this guy fucks" by a shopped Art with a confused Tommy and Hoagie looking on.

Some of you might remember this line from way back when Noory was first given the show (as in, "he GETS it").  The context was a series of email exchanges that someone had with George during, I believe, the summer of 2002.  It was, and is, all about the money . . . punk. 

Sean92008

I might have missed it...  No Harry Potter references???

ziznak

ya know what I don't think I've seen any jorchy potter Ps's yet.  I really gotta work on some new stuff especially with his obviously addled behavior as of late... I'm thinking the angel Michael slaying satan... satan will obviously be jorch and Michael will be Art... duh!

Sean92008

On the evening of July 3, Dave really ripped into Art, Art's accomplishments and Art's show, which Dave has successfully shrunk the audience like some Levi 501s in hot water and then thrown into the dryer on the high setting.

He got into "his" guests and being "real" along with many repeated insults of the very program that he hosts unsuccessfully.

Well, he also made a swipe at Art about his military service.  You heard it, right?  Dave was bragging about he worked in the Pentagon of all places.

Well, I did a public records search and was able to find a photo of Dave on the job as a younger man in the service.  So, I can confirm there is photographic evidence that young master Dave WAS assigned to the Pentagon.

pate

Quote from: Sean92008 on July 07, 2015, 01:05:25 AM
On the evening of July 3, Dave really ripped into Art, Art's accomplishments and Art's show, which Dave has successfully shrunk the audience like some Levi 501s in hot water and then thrown into the dryer on the high setting.

He got into "his" guests and being "real" along with many repeated insults of the very program that he hosts unsuccessfully.

Well, he also made a swipe at Art about his military service.  You heard it, right?  Dave was bragging about he worked in the Pentagon of all places.

Well, I did a public records search and was able to find a photo of Dave on the job as a younger man in the service.  So, I can confirm there is photographic evidence that young master Dave WAS assigned to the Pentagon.

That might explain George's fixation on burnt-out light bulbs.

Sean92008

Quote from: pate on July 07, 2015, 04:03:30 AM
Props to whomever:

Outstanding!

Arigatougozaimashita! 

sean in carlsbad

Sean92008

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on July 07, 2015, 04:09:54 AM
That might explain George's fixation on burnt-out light bulbs.
This had me truly laughing out loud!

One must remember that the dimly burning bulb tries to blame the brighter bulbs for shining too bright.

Sean92008

So...  I'm trying to dig through the Canyons of My Mind to find issues that might be outstanding between Dave and Art.

I think I found one!  Dave is anxious about Art's possible discussion of the chupacabra.  Remember, the chupacabra was a hot topic prior to Dave's riding of Art's coattail.  I found this picture of the chupacabra on a website called TritonTV.  I think I know why Dave wants to suppress the truth...

Let's face it, it adds up.  Dave just does what he knows.  He sucked the life blood out of goats and he sucked the quality out of C2CAM.

GravitySucks

Quote from: N0sferatu on June 09, 2015, 07:26:11 PM

Awwww man, how am I ever going to unsee that???

Had to mess with the moon. Ewwwwwww

Sean92008

Try to unsee this...

PS - There are absolutely no nude naughty bits in this photo!

Wisecracker

That Jurassic Park photo made me spill my coffee!

Sean92008

Ok...  I covered a lot more with this one.  The soul patch is cut from his mustache!!!  NO naughtybit exposure!!! 

Sean92008

Busted!  El Federales caught their man!!!  Guilty of pandering, collusion, distribution of Carnivora and selling out.