• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Mysterious Disappearances - your theories

Started by Kaiborg, June 26, 2012, 09:46:56 AM

LacyWoodrow

Quote from: ziznak on December 07, 2012, 09:51:31 PM
oh shnap thats just 8 that they can positively link him to.  Apparently he confessed to more!!

Oh yeah and so the mountain lions called, and they said they're just scalping and degloving people... apparently they don't like human meat just the skin or something?

I bet the lions don't like the dark meat.... just saying.

ziznak

I noticed somebody mention the paracast in another thread and checked it out again.  It's been a while since I went through these podcasts but they did a recent show with paulides.

http://www.theparacast.com/podcasts/paracast_121202.mp3

Since this was the newest thread relating to disappearances:

I have word from a former book keeper for the mob that Jimmy Hoffa was interred in the cement at Randall Park Mall.

Incidentally, they just started tearing that mall down. (near Cleveland)

If you look at the dates the mall was being built and when Hoffa went *poof* they match up.

I listened to this show last night. My gut feeling is that David Paulides is a crackpot with an axe to grind. Without having any evidence to support his claims about the National Park Service, he insinuates all sorts of things. Dude had some kind of issue with them at some point. His assertion that NPS was charging him 7500 for a FOIA related report was ridiculous.
And if there is any truth to that, it may be because he's been flagged as a nutcase by NPS.

He comes off like any number of "Big Gummint" bashers of recent years, not a journalist. More like Dinesh D'Souza or James O' Keefe, or that swiftboat creep, Jerry Corsi. If you can't find a real job at the local paper, then make up some preposterous crap and peddle it in a book or on the Internet.... David Paulides pins the troll-O-Meter at 5.5, respectable but I ain't buying it.

You know, it may come to light that the only person present in the park during these "Disturbing" disappearances is.... David Paulides.  Some people will do anything for attention.

Lamont

Quote from: Lamont Cranston on September 08, 2015, 08:27:00 AM
I listened to this show last night. My gut feeling is that David Paulides is a crackpot with an axe to grind. Without having any evidence to support his claims about the National Park Service, he insinuates all sorts of things. Dude had some kind of issue with them at some point. His assertion that NPS was charging him 7500 for a FOIA related report was ridiculous.
And if there is any truth to that, it may be because he's been flagged as a nutcase by NPS.

He comes off like any number of "Big Gummint" bashers of recent years, not a journalist. More like Dinesh D'Souza or James O' Keefe, or that swiftboat creep, Jerry Corsi. If you can't find a real job at the local paper, then make up some preposterous crap and peddle it in a book or on the Internet.... David Paulides pins the troll-O-Meter at 5.5, respectable but I ain't buying it.

You know, it may come to light that the only person present in the park during these "Disturbing" disappearances is.... David Paulides.  Some people will do anything for attention.

Lamont

Let me apologize for re-animating this thread. Art had Paulides on his show last week, and I thought this was a continuation of that discussion. I do stand by the Troll-O-Meter reading, too. After reading this entire thread, it supports my guess-timation of him.

Just Me

I've been eyeballing this subject for a very long time. That thing with the green beret showing up at several Paulides reports of the missing reminded me of the second movie predator where an elite team of covert men arrive by helicopter to investigate the mysterious reports of something unexplained going on in the city. This group sets up a base of operation monitoring the city for events of weirdness while not co operating with local law enforcement.

Here is what I think, it's an unseen hand from a superior occult intelligence able to warp the time and space around us into a dream like state where like in a dream, things become blurred and broken but in our dreams we wake up and it was only a dream. In the case of those gone missing, the victims in the event wake up to the brutal reality of the situation and find it's all to real.

chinaclipper

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 31, 2014, 11:22:36 AM
Food keeps disappearing fm my fridge.

well, I miss my cat.  her name is rover and she can sit and shake hands and fetch the paper and a ball and is so smart.  she barks at strangers and I  am afraid someone took her.  hope I find her soon.  may offer a reward.

Quote from: chinaclipper on September 08, 2015, 02:45:49 PM
well, I miss my cat.  her name is rover and she can sit and shake hands and fetch the paper and a ball and is so smart.  she barks at strangers and I  am afraid someone took her.  hope I find her soon.  may offer a reward.

What paper was she fetching anyway?

chinaclipper

every morning she brought in the "Paranormal Gazette."  she has a little stumped tail and when she wags it her whole body will wag. then she drops it at my feet and begs for a treat, barking all the while.

ItsOver

Quote from: Just Me on September 08, 2015, 02:27:27 PM
I've been eyeballing this subject for a very long time. That thing with the green beret showing up at several Paulides reports of the missing reminded me of the second movie predator where an elite team of covert men arrive by helicopter to investigate the mysterious reports of something unexplained going on in the city. This group sets up a base of operation monitoring the city for events of weirdness while not co operating with local law enforcement.

Here is what I think, it's an unseen hand from a superior occult intelligence able to warp the time and space around us into a dream like state where like in a dream, things become blurred and broken but in our dreams we wake up and it was only a dream. In the case of those gone missing, the victims in the event wake up to the brutal reality of the situation and find it's all to real.
Yes, no doubt, although I believe it's simply aliens abducting victims with a run-of-the-mill tractor beam.  The clincher is the bodies with large amounts of alcohol found in their bodies.  Yep, the 'ol "Invasion of the Saucer Men" scenario. ;)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_the_Saucer_Men

And Bigfoot?  Well that's another story.

Quote from: BobGrau on June 26, 2012, 12:18:52 PM
I wonder if DB Cooper comes under this category?

That would be cruel irony. After months of planning, you just pulled off the greatest sky hijacking in history cementing your place as one of the ballsiest people in history. After hours of marching through dense northwestern forest hiking your way out from your jump zone near Lake Merwin, you finally begin to come to the edge of civilization. With over $200,000 tucked safely in your bag, just as you're about to get away with it scot-free...

...BOOM LAND SHARK!!!

Quote from: chinaclipper on September 09, 2015, 06:20:54 PM
every morning she brought in the "Paranormal Gazette."  she has a little stumped tail and when she wags it her whole body will wag. then she drops it at my feet and begs for a treat, barking all the while.

I seem to have something like that in my kitchen....