• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Guests That QUACK!

Started by Oversoul, April 18, 2012, 02:18:53 AM

astroguy

I've made it through the first two guys and ... wow.  Absolutely NOTHING that Sean David Morton said for 2006 happened.  I didn't expect anything from Dr. Doom and got nothing, so batting normal there.  This is why I've been tracking "psychic" predictions the last two years now (2010, 2011).

Oversoul

Quote from: astroguy on June 02, 2012, 03:44:04 AM
I've made it through the first two guys and ... wow.  Absolutely NOTHING that Sean David Morton said for 2006 happened.  I didn't expect anything from Dr. Doom and got nothing, so batting normal there.  This is why I've been tracking "psychic" predictions the last two years now (2010, 2011).

It's hard to consider these people's "psychic" predictions as paranormal demonstration or research anymore, not even fun games or entertainment.  It is a brazen disservice to humanity at large and gives a bad image to legitimate psychics and truly "gifted seers", sheer shameless deception.   And media people like Noory who are instrumental or complicit in this kind of deception are just as guilty as these quacks.

expat

Quote from: stevesh on May 31, 2012, 06:23:33 AM
No quacks from me for M.J. Rose. I thought she was interesting and would have been more so except for Noory's suckage as an interviewer. She's also a babe. (emphasis added)
Oh is she? I looked around for a jpg but didn't find one. I LOVED her voice. Mind you everything she said was just the usual New Age rubbish.

Morgus

Quote from: expat on June 02, 2012, 04:02:20 PM
Oh is she? I looked around for a jpg but didn't find one. I LOVED her voice. Mind you everything she said was just the usual New Age rubbish.
There is a photo of MJ Rose at her website: http://www.mjrose.com/content/author.asp
Might be an old photo however, since this info is there: Rose graduated from Syracuse University and spent the '80s in advertising. So she must be 50-60 by now?

Sleepwalker

Tonight's  first guest is Giorgio A. Tsoukalos. 
Two questions: Does he pay someone to do that to his hair?  Or does some evil entity  inflict it upon him?
Do you think Coast listeners should take up a collection to buy him a new suit jacket?  I think that brown one needs to be retired.

ziznak

He does his own hair with his own home made hair gel... I think he's going for the misguided jersey shore boy look... the suit jacket is just there to show he's "professional and smart." 

stevesh

Three quacks for last night's guest, Sydney Ross Singer.

Seventy percent of breast cancer is caused by the wearing of bras, and it seems nearly every other malady known to medical science results from your head being at the wrong angle when you're asleep. Oh, and migrane headaches are a good thing - the body's way of cleaning out your brain.

Oversoul

Quote from: stevesh on June 20, 2012, 05:41:48 AM

Seventy percent of breast cancer is caused by the wearing of bras, and it seems nearly every other malady known to medical science results from your head being at the wrong angle when you're asleep. Oh, and migrane headaches are a good thing - the body's way of cleaning out your brain.

I agree.  It's a wonder he did not claim that wearing men's underwear briefs causes prostate cancer in men.   ;D

Frys Girl

When I eat salty food, I get a headache, but it's a reaction, not a cleansing process. It's the result of increased blood pressure. What a moron. Seriously. These people just need to take a basic chemistry and/or biology class. that's one semester and they can make useful, true statements that people can benefit from.

I swear, if Coast to Coast became Science from Coast to Coast, that would be awesome. People could learn. What a waste of resources. Michio Kaku would be a good contributor in physics, of course.

Harmness

I am willing to promote any form of fake, bullshit psuedoscience as long as it helps get women out of their bras.

coaster

Giorgio's hair was normal before ancient aliens. Hes just a Von Danikken fanboy, an attention whore, and has no business talking about things he doesn't understand.. I would read his facebook from time to time,and see him insult his fans, calling them stupid and illiterate.  His fan base is there mostly because of his stupid haircut, and not because of his "work". This is evident with all the alien memes that have posted with his picture. He doesn't seem to understand that people are laughing at him, and not with him. Hopefully he will disappear when the show gets cancelled. /rant

b_dubb

coaster ... Giorgio used to work for the IBF as a promoter or something. He used to list bodybuilding as his primary joy in life. Now I hate to generalize ... but ... bodybuilders have a rep for being dumb as a rock. Even if they can speak six languages. Six if you count crazy

EvB

Oversoul

This Stan Johnson guest of Wells is an absolute hillbilly TURD!  He deserves FOUR quacks, way off the scale limits.   And Wells is an even bigger turd for having such a turd of a guest tonight.  This show is getting so exasperating.    :(

Oversoul

Quote from: EvB on July 02, 2012, 12:03:11 PM
These 'quacks' need sound effects!
Duck quack sound effect

Hey, EvB, your quack sound effects sound much better and more intelligent than tonight's guest Stan Johnson, and Wells and Noory. 

Good grief!  The C2C show has turned into a duck pond.

Ipokesmot

Any guest claiming to be a BOOK AUTHOR (The show turns into a 4 hour book commercial).

My favorite guests were usually real scientists, not some schmuck shilling books.

astroguy

Quote from: Ipokesmot on July 08, 2012, 04:49:08 PM
My favorite guests were usually real scientists, not some schmuck shilling books.

I'm still waiting for my invite.  8)

Oversoul

Tonight's guest, Patrick Flanagan, an alleged Nicola Tesla reincarnation is a quack and a turd!  Nothing he has said so far is convincing of his claim -- not even stupid Noory's gimmicks at cutting Flanagan's phone connection and commenting conspiratorially that someone is trying to sabotage Flanagan's interview, nor Flanagan's volunteered personal information that he owns a "gold Rolex watch."  Tesla would be so totally embarrassed to have this Flanagan as his reincarnation.  If Flanagan is Tesla returned to this world, then I'm Albert Einstein's reincarnation.  Three quacks for this duck.  QUACK! QUACK! QUACK!    ::)

Too bad for the other companion guest, Sterling D. Allan, who seemed otherwise to be pretty competent as a Tesla authority.  I give Allan one quack for being a party to the hoax.  QUACK!

Tonight's C2C show is a duck pond.  Good grief!

HAL 9000

Quote from: Oversoul on July 11, 2012, 01:50:09 AMTonight's guest, Patrick Flanagan, an alleged Nicola Tesla reincarnation is a quack and a turd!

Ultra turd. He'll sell you 12 oz. of water with silica (aka sand) for $90 (buy two 4oz. bottles, get one free). Claims most Drs. cannot perform chelation (removal of heavy metals), but his Crystal Energy water does, and also hydrates your cells 6x faster than regular water. Fucking quack.

http://www.phisciences.com/store/product.php?productid=16133&cat=252&bestseller=Y

Reading his site, he is a complete and utter fraud, making wild medicinal claims.

Kick him off Nooron! Like you said you do in your interview... fucktard.

dariakus

Ugh, I can't believe this train wreck is still going. Odds of this getting cut off at this point are probably zero. I wonder how many suckers he's sold a $45 4oz. bottle of tap water to.

>:(

Designx

Wow I didn't know this Flanagan was selling crap in a bottle. I read into the "neurophone" and it seems that is a fraud as well.

Hugo Fitch

This Flanagan interview is up there with the most embarrassing I've heard on C2C. He has yet to give any evidence of his "genius". When it was noted early on that he had authored Pyramid Power, I knew it was going to be a long night. And, of course, George had nothing to add, being in his usual "Yeah, that's true" form.

Oversoul

It is just pathetic how one turd, Noory, can keep on patronizing another turd, Flanigan.  :o
Is this planet turning into a Planet of the Truds?  >:(

Flanagan gets the Golden Turd Award for tonight's show.
goes to Patrick Flanagan >>>

Morgus

Quote from: Oversoul on July 11, 2012, 03:08:27 AM
It is just pathetic how one turd, Noory, can keep on patronizing another turd, Flanigan.  :o
Is this planet turning into a Planet of the Truds?  >:(
yes it is and the obvious response is "Its a madhouse, a madhouse!"  ;D

Oversoul

Yup, it is a madhouse.  So, send in the clowns.   8)

Morgus

Quote from: Oversoul on July 11, 2012, 09:22:39 PM
Yup, it is a madhouse.  So, send in the clowns.   8)

That face would scare Noory to death - he has acute clown-phobia.   ;D

Oversoul

Quote from: Morgus on July 12, 2012, 12:42:24 AM
That face would scare Noory to death - he has acute clown-phobia.   ;D

Do ya think it would make Noory pee in his pants with fear?  ;D

I've heard Noory admit how clowns can freak him out.  Do you know if he ever gave an explanation for his clown-phobia?  I don't recall if he ever explained his fear for them.  ???

Btw, what do you (and other CoastGabbers) think of this Urantia Book that Noory's guests tonight are discussing?

Juan

I found it cute that the guest said the supposed universal truths contained in the book had to be updated recently.

Zircon

Last night Steven Myers was on talking about the Great Pyramid. Myers mentioned three societies/organizations he belongs to and that he has many degrees. I'd like to know what the total membership is - don't be surprised if it is 20 or so people. I can form a "society" and be its president and have just one member - me. Many degrees? OK, in what field(s) and from what institution(s)? Noory didn't ask. Myers didn't expand on it.

His answers to even general questions by Noory were bumbling garbage. I forced myself to listen to 30 minutes and then turned it off. The guy couldn't give a definitive answer to anything. Even tried to say that investigating how the blocks were quarried and the pyramid built explained what its purpose was. I never heard what that purpose was.

His website is more interested in donations, being a "sponsor" and selling books. You know, those organizations that get monies from people and they live on what they can fleece out of the idiot public. What a waste.

ItsOver

Quote from: Sleepwalker on June 06, 2012, 06:52:43 PM
Tonight's  first guest is Giorgio A. Tsoukalos. 
Two questions: Does he pay someone to do that to his hair?  .......

I'll bet he just takes the easy route by sticking his finger in a live light bulb socket.