• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The coastgab mass consciousness (Prayer) experiment.

Started by Test4echo, February 28, 2012, 01:54:19 PM

Test4echo

Hello all!

I think we should try an experiment out on Art.
Lets setup a date to stage a mass focus experiment directed at Art.
Have our group send a single thought or suggestion (at the same time of course) to Art and see if he responds to it.
Some topics might be, Send Art an overwhelming urge to do a short one hour program online maybe?
Or, give Art an overwhelming sense that hundreds (perhaps thousands..?) of people are thinking of him at a particular moment?

Nothing bad or negative please. Art is our friend.

What do ya say?
Lets agree on a topic.
Then agree on a time.
We log onto coastgab at that time, and set the experiment in motion!

Exciting!

LLAB

Test,

stevesh

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on February 28, 2012, 02:16:59 PM
how about saturday, march 3rd at 10PM central time.

March 3rd is my birthday, and I would ordinarily be drunk long before 10 PM, but if we can make the topic of the experiment to induce Art to ask Premiere for his job back, I'll hang fire on the alcohol and be there with bells on.

Test4echo

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on February 28, 2012, 02:16:59 PM
how about saturday, march 3rd at 10PM central time.

Sounds Good!
About What though? We need to all agree on a "thought".

How I picture it:

1. We all log into coastgab on Saturday March 3, 10:00PM. (Shit i forgot about the timezones..this could be tricky)
2. At 10:20PM We all stop what we're doing, close our eyes, and either speak or think of whatever topic we decide on.
3. I think a simple one liner would suffice. Such as, " Art, we are all wishing you well right now" or "Art, please do a one hour streamed show online"
4. We do this for a minute or so. (Lmao...I have no idea how long but after a minute i'm sure we'd all be feeling silly)
5. Wait and see what happens.

Hey who knows. Nothing more than fun than an experiment we can all share in anyway.

LLAB

Test,

Test4echo

Quote from: stevesh on February 28, 2012, 02:34:41 PM
March 3rd is my birthday, and I would ordinarily be drunk long before 10 PM, but if we can make the topic of the experiment to induce Art to ask Premiere for his job back, I'll hang fire on the alcohol and be there with bells on.

Nah....I wouldn't want Art back on Premier. **** them. I think a private stream to his fans online would be WAY more satisfying.
Plus, it would give Art the freedom to do a short program whenever he decided to.
No pressure , no expectations.
Plus we wouldn't all have to out and buy HAM radio equipment and get licences.

LLAB,

Test,

Test4echo

Plus... it would be sooooo cool to hear:

"Coastgab caller.....yourrrr on the Air with Art Bell....Hi!"
(Going once....going twice...no your not!")

LLAB,

Test

Test4echo

Of course this all assumes that the guys at Fine Art could handle a live stream?
Hummm.....

LLAB,

Test,

b_dubb

Quote from: stevesh on February 28, 2012, 02:34:41 PM
I don't think Art would ever ASK for a slot on Coast. Coast would have to BEG him to come back. So if we do this experiment let's focus on getting PremRad to beg Art to come back. Vice versa and you'd have better luck praying the Pentagon into lunar orbit

punkinpie

We pray that Art takes a new gig as the host of Red Eye Radio  :P

Test4echo

Well, this may not work at all if nobody shows interest.  :(

Maybe we need a few weeks to gather more members to say "they are in!"

LLAB,

Test,

linden2k

Quote from: Test4echo on February 29, 2012, 02:00:01 PM
Well, this may not work at all if nobody shows interest.  :(

Maybe we need a few weeks to gather more members to say "they are in!"

LLAB,

Test,

Count me in!

Test4echo

Quote from: linden2k on February 29, 2012, 05:04:12 PM
Count me in!

Awesome! ;D

I think this could be a pretty cool experiment.

I would ask though in all seriousness for all interested, state your idea for a topic. That way we can all agree on "what" we all should be thinking/praying/chanting....whatever is palatable for you.

After we get a few ideas we can then choose one and change the world. (According to Art)

I do think we need more time though. March 3 is too soon.  stevesh will be drunk by then anyway.

LLAB

Test,

George is holding another mass unconsciousness experiment tonight.

BobGrau

I'm a big fan of intention and I've had some results myself, but I personally believe it's unethical to focus on specific people.

On the other hand, it's kind of Art's own fault for getting us interested in stuff like this in the first place...

Ok, dammit I'm in. I suggest 'intending' that he actually WANTS to do a short interview on Trainwreck.

Quote from: BobGrau on February 29, 2012, 09:04:42 PM
Ok, dammit I'm in. I suggest 'intending' that he actually WANTS to do a short interview on Trainwreck.

I'm all in.

Avi

Well, I won't be able to log in because I'll be at work, but I will intend, at the appointed time, in the Creator's own language  ;). Surely, that will count for something.

BobGrau

Quote from: Avi on March 01, 2012, 09:02:42 AM
intend

yeah, I don't like that word much. But when I say 'magic' people give me funny looks, for some reason.

Lovely Bones

Quote from: Avi on March 01, 2012, 09:02:42 AM
Well, I won't be able to log in because I'll be at work

Which brings up the question of time zones.  What are you "intenders" doing about time zones? 

Test4echo

Quote from: Lovely Bones on March 01, 2012, 09:45:27 AM
Which brings up the question of time zones.  What are you "intenders" doing about time zones?

Good Question!
I think we have to go with the "we need more time" option. I think this Saturday is too soon due to the planning and agreement that would have to happen.
An Idea still hasn't been agreed upon plus, a list of time zone calculations to make it easy for everyone to know "when".
Bob Makes good point about "ethical".  (even though he IS willing to be unethical for this..lol)
We need an idea that can somehow capture Arts attention yet be non invasive.(Ethical if you will)

So, may I suggest something entirely realistic and something that could bring results right away.

Lets just focus on Art to Post something new here at coastgab. If he does, then we can point him to this thread and let the wonderment ensue.
(Lets hope arts not a regular reader....if he is, he could really mess with us...bahahaha)

LLAB,

Test,

blackshap9

Quote from: BobGrau on February 29, 2012, 09:04:42 PM

On the other hand, it's kind of Art's own fault for getting us interested in stuff like this in the first place...

LMAO

BobGrau

Quote from: Test4echo on March 01, 2012, 02:10:01 PM
Good Question!
I think we have to go with the "we need more time" option. I think this Saturday is too soon due to the planning and agreement that would have to happen.
An Idea still hasn't been agreed upon plus, a list of time zone calculations to make it easy for everyone to know "when".
Bob Makes good point about "ethical".  (even though he IS willing to be unethical for this..lol)
We need an idea that can somehow capture Arts attention yet be non invasive.(Ethical if you will)

So, may I suggest something entirely realistic and something that could bring results right away.

Lets just focus on Art to Post something new here at coastgab. If he does, then we can point him to this thread and let the wonderment ensue.
(Lets hope arts not a regular reader....if he is, he could really mess with us...bahahaha)

LLAB,

Test,

1. we've probably scared him away from reading here by now.

2. it's not just the ethics, you're specifically going up against someone's willpower, rather than just 'surfing fate' (which is much easier). Has Art still quit smoking? He seems like a strong-willed sort of guy.

However, 3. If he reads this and consents to take part somehow, the resulting feedback loop will blow us all back to the mid-90s. I'm in.