• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Should Coast hire Brian Holland

Started by Juan, February 27, 2012, 04:15:57 AM

Juan

Tonight's guest with George Knapp was former talk show host turned Nazi infiltrator Brian Holland.  He showed fairly good skills in handling callers - should Coast hire him? Better than sNoory?

stevesh

Better than Noory, of course. Hire him for C2C ? No. There's something in me that hates a snitch.

True about the snitch point. I changed my mind. No hire

Eddie Coyle

The guy's a piece of shit rat. Spent his life entrapping a bunch of goobers and morons who are  no threat to no one beyond their families.

Fuck Knapp, too. A FBI water carrier,I wonder if Morris Dees books his guests. The feds do nothing but foment false radicalism, whether it's some hayseed bikers("Nazis" ;D ) or dumbass Muslims like the idiot who thought he was blowing up the Capitol.

I bet a third(or more) of the alleged "Neo-nazis" and "Al Qaeda sympathizers" are agent provocateurs/informants. Fucking scare tactic hype to keep the dollars coming in to bullshit federal agencies. J Edgar's Cointelpro lives.

Landrew

Not a chance.  He made a good living as an FBI informant, but he failed to prepare himself for "Plan B" when that ended.  Now he wants to get back at the FBI by releasing a "tell-all" book.  He should instead be planning to move on towards a more respectable career.

ericdxx

Quote from: UFO Fill on February 27, 2012, 04:15:57 AM
Tonight's guest with George Knapp was former talk show host turned Nazi infiltrator Brian Holland.  He showed fairly good skills in handling callers - should Coast hire him? Better than sNoory?

C2C should not have anything on the show that is associated with Holland, the Netherlands or Neo-nazis.

Harmness

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on February 27, 2012, 11:45:23 AM

The guy's a piece of shit rat. Spent his life entrapping a bunch of goobers and morons who are  no threat to no one beyond their families.

Fuck Knapp, too. A FBI water carrier,I wonder if Morris Dees books his guests. The feds do nothing but foment false radicalism, whether it's some hayseed bikers("Nazis" ;D ) or dumbass Muslims like the idiot who thought he was blowing up the Capitol.

I bet a third(or more) of the alleged "Neo-nazis" and "Al Qaeda sympathizers" are agent provocateurs/informants. Fucking scare tactic hype to keep the dollars coming in to bullshit federal agencies. J Edgar's Cointelpro lives.

How the hell I missed this post, I don't know.  You said it all.  Fuck those assholes.