• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

JC

Started by BigWorm, July 14, 2008, 01:07:23 AM

Falkie2013

What about Art actually being serious about him and having JC as a guest some night maybe when another guest tanks, possibly for an hour.
Art could really delve into what makes JC tick if he could keep himself from laughing over the guy.
And I'd think Art has everyone's number in these days of caller id.
Unless the REAL JC is dead of course.

Falkie2013

Quote from: steelbot on September 25, 2013, 12:05:20 PM
JC's new Avatar ideas!

IF the guy wasn't a total put up job, I really think he's dead or got Alzheimer's or went completely insane because with last night's guest on who believes that there is no G*d and NO higher power, didn't make JC call Art, nothing will.

Wintermute

JC **WAS** funny. I suppose a re-occurance might be interesting for about 10mins. But that ship has sailed.

lonevoice

If JC has any hope of amusing me again, it would be for him to call in on open lines and start by saying:  "Infinite Roswells and 51s from BellGab..."

Quote from: steelbot on September 25, 2013, 12:05:20 PM
JC's new Avatar ideas!

Zap Rowsdower

I never found the JC character very amusing. I don't get why so many people love it.

onan

Quote from: Zap Rowsdower on September 26, 2013, 04:38:11 PM
I never found the JC character very amusing. I don't get why so many people love it.

pretty much agree with ya.

Wilderness

Wasn't JC confirmed to be a hoax - invented by AB or someone close to him?

( A hoot, none-the-less).

Falkie2013

Quote from: onan on September 26, 2013, 04:41:47 PM
pretty much agree with ya.
Maybe its just me, but I've listened to You Tube videos of JC calling Art and I'm laughing so much I'm in pain.
It's not that its what JC says so much as how Art used to react to him & how it would set off JC to go even more nuts over it.
That's what made it funny and classic AB radio.

JC WEBSTER - LESBIAN TUPPERWARE PARTIES pt.1

Art mentions Mel's Hole in the beginning of this one.

JC WEBSTER - VS ART BELL

widespread1

Quote from: Zap Rowsdower on September 26, 2013, 04:38:11 PM

the part I liked is when art would go all Satan voice on him lol

another avatar idea
:)

widespread1

Art Bell and Dee Are Dub-Ya commented on a status.

David Ironmaiden please donate some supplies to Jc Webster!!!!!
        6 hours ago · Like · 1
        Chris Knoderer The I Hate Grandpa Joe From Willy Wonka And Chocolate Factory Page
        6 hours ago · Like
        Chris Knoderer AND donate ammunition to the cat hunting safari! Evil demon debil creatures! (not that I'm allergic to cats or would hunt or hurt them)
        6 hours ago · Like
        Lorelei Ayor Anosh'ni Sebranek God helps those who help themselves!
        6 hours ago via mobile · Like
        Art Bell Haha, I will do a open lines night next Thursday, we can work it out then. I think JC is stressed
        38 minutes ago via mobile · Unlike · 6
        Chris Knoderer Art Bell (I'm a fan in real life) turn yourself in immediately! JC Webster the 3rd has arrest-ified you! He shall bring you down as he did. Last
        Thursday! JC cut the phone lines ahead of your broadcast so that you couldn't pronografatate the air waves!
        35 minutes ago via mobile · Like
        Robin Ness Punsalan That was fun last night. On top of an amazing, riveting discussion with LMH. The info on printing from Sasquatch footprints were very interesting.
        26 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 1
        Chris Knoderer Robin Ness Punsalan how dare you! Speaking of that demon Big Foot! You is a Disgustator! JC will arrestify you soon! You will get 20 hours of community compound service and a stern lecture/speech from JC Jc Webster on the rightful (giggle) place of a womens. You will be required (not) to make JC a gosh darn sammich! Edna ran off and didn't even make him a sammich before she left!
        22 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 1
        Robin Ness Punsalan Can I draw a cartoon of that?
        21 minutes ago via mobile · Like
        Robin Ness Punsalan For creative continuity, can you recall the sammich? Pb &J ? Ham & Swiss?
        20 minutes ago via mobile · Like
        Chris Knoderer Ham and cheese! Peanut butter is of the debil! Lol!
        19 minutes ago via mobile · Like
        Kristjan Hein Jc Im Satans ten star, ten star, TEN STAR General and I worship Art Bell
        3 minutes ago · Like

Morgus

Good to see that Art Bell has finally scheduled a full show of Open Lines for Thursday next week!

Archivist1947

He actually called during Linda Moulton Howe episode.
However, this now opens new perspective about this caller and his motives:
http://artbell.com/j-c-calls-art-bell-on-dark-matter/

Archivist1947

I also doubted that he would call. However, it happened and it now opens new perspective about this caller and his motives (of course question remaines is it the original JC):

Chine

Since friending JC on facebook, it's kinda funny. I forget about it until massive shouting in caps shows up on my newsfeed. Most is theater, film related... art, yoga, dog shows. It's a total 180. But, once in a while, I post silly stuff to him. One friend messaged me 'uh...who is that strange creepy person you posted an alien cartoon to?' Ahaha.

Morgus

Quote from: Archivist1947 on October 06, 2013, 08:42:18 AM
I also doubted that he would call. However, it happened and it now opens new perspective about this caller and his motives (of course question remaines is it the original JC):
that is if it was the "real" JC...

Morgus

Quote from: Chine on October 06, 2013, 11:34:52 AM
Since friending JC on facebook, it's kinda funny. I forget about it until massive shouting in caps shows up on my newsfeed. Most is theater, film related... art, yoga, dog shows. It's a total 180. But, once in a while, I post silly stuff to him. One friend messaged me 'uh...who is that strange creepy person you posted an alien cartoon to?' Ahaha.
Are you sure thats the "Real" JC on Facebook?
The real JC always said the internet was a "tool of the devil" so it could be one of many JC imposters...

widespread1

Quote from: Morgus on October 06, 2013, 02:36:48 PM
Are you sure thats the "Real" JC on Facebook?
The real JC always said the internet was a "tool of the devil" so it could be one of many JC imposters...

It may not be but Art is also friends with him and makes comments so it is still fun to see.
ever notice people want to take the fun out of things? Beware anyone who has a reductionist attitude.

Chine

Personally, it makes no difference to me. If it's a clever person behind the character...Bravo to him or her. Love it even more. Tip my hat to them.  If an actual JC, that's great too. It's fun. And boy, is fun needed these days.

Morgus

Just imagine, there could be an army of JCs out there now! :D
Art Bell should open up a special line one night for all the JCs to call in...    ;D

Chine

Quote from: Morgus on October 06, 2013, 03:28:39 PM
Just imagine, there could be an army of JCs out there now! :D
Art Bell should open up a special line one night for all the JCs to call in...    ;D

And there was Oscar too. Maybe one of the JC's?

aldousburbank

Quote from: widespread1 on October 06, 2013, 02:40:19 PM
Beware anyone who has a reductionist attitude.
Trust me when I say that reductionism can be largely attributed to a THC deficiency in the neural pathways. Thankfully, there's a cure.
I crack myself up sometimes. So messed up.

widespread1

Art gave a shout out to Bellgab on facebook.
Art Bell

I would like to thanks the people at Bell Gab and people who love Art Bell as well as the other support groups out there. It's sure fun doing REAL Radio.
Like · Share · 36 minutes ago near Pahrump, NV ·
275 people like this.
3 shares
View 20 more comments

Evelyn Schmidt Van Dyck Thanks for coming back Art--Life is perfect, again
17 minutes ago · Like · 2

Bryan Smolock We are a vaguely lovable group of folks..
10 minutes ago · Like · 2

Jeff Trowbridge it is so great having u back! Roswells!
8 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Diania Spinner Love me some Art Bell!!
6 minutes ago via mobile · Like

starrmtn001

Quote from: Archivist1947 on October 06, 2013, 08:40:17 AM
He actually called during Linda Moulton Howe episode.
However, this now opens new perspective about this caller and his motives:
Thank you for posting the JC link Archivist.  What a treat.  I'd like to share this if you don't mind.  Thanks again. ;D

lasertron

I thought it was popular consensus that the original JC was Hank Azaria prankin

Random JC sidenote: I have to admit, I do enjoy Noory's banter with JC.  It's not as good as Art's, but I find it amusing.

BattyBrooke

Quote from: DickyC on October 09, 2013, 09:44:34 AM
Who was this "JC" that Art was referring to the other night?

He was a chronic caller from the old days who would call Art and spew the most offensive rhetoric but, because it was so ridiculous, Art would let him go on and on and would kinda mess with him as well. It really can't be described. Go to youtube and type in Art Bell JC in the search and there are a few calls posted there. Worth a listen for sure.

Jackstar

I have heard him on Noory's show repeatedly. I assumed that he was a paid shill.

Morgus

Quote from: Jackstar on October 09, 2013, 06:19:44 PM
I have heard him on Noory's show repeatedly. I assumed that he was a paid shill.
that was the fake jc