• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Uh oh. Marcia Clark is trying to take over the case for our side. We're doomed I tells ya. Somebody stop her!

ItsOver

Quote from: Northern Nights on September 07, 2016, 11:38:14 AM
Uh oh. Marcia Clark is trying to take over the case for our side. We're doomed I tells ya. Somebody stop her!

"Objection, your honor, on the grounds of gross incompetence and overall boobery."

Quote from: ItsOver on September 07, 2016, 11:58:20 AM
"Objection, your honor, on the grounds of gross incompetence and overall boobery."

The judge has allowed Marcia to join the prosecution. Perry and Ironside are staying. (whew!)

Will too many cooks spoil the broth? Stay tuned!

Marcia is grilling aldousburbank about what he saw that night while staying at Art's guest house.

Lilith

Quote from: Northern Nights on September 07, 2016, 12:21:40 PM
Marcia is grilling aldousburbank about what he saw that night while staying at Art's guest house.

Hopefully he didn't sign a nondisclosure agreement.

"It was Heather!" "That Heather, right there!" "Sorry, Heather."

-Aldous

Quote from: ItsOver on September 07, 2016, 11:58:20 AM

Side boob or general boob?

ItsOver

"I don't recall.  Who's Art?"

- Aldous B.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: ItsOver on September 07, 2016, 07:24:03 AM
Perry agreed to come back from the dead and take the case.  First, he had to talk Hamilton Berger into coming back from the dead and take over as the D.A. for Nye County.  Hamilton is convinced AldousBurbank is the real culprit behind the mess that has become MITD, so he'll be bringing poor Aldous up on charges soon.  Perry will be AB's defense attorney, so by definition, Aldous can breath easy.  It's all just to get to the point where HW will be forced to break-down in court and add to one more famous scene for the great Perry Mason and get to "Thuh Trooth!"

http://youtu.be/_vMcMt5ZheM

"I did it! I did it!"

Bobo has agreed to take it all from here.  Make it so, Bobo.

Wow, great news. I just tuned back in and things are going great. Marcia Kramer and Ham-Berger, what a combo. Perry will have them for lunch.

Just one thing. I'm sure the moment will be priceless when Heather breaks down on the stand and tells all, but did Perry say anything about his fee? I'm sure, knowing Perry, it'll be no more than the going rate for returning from the dead, but that still may be quite a bundle.

Does Perry understand that we poor suffering BellGabbers can't really afford the big legal bills, as much as we're aching to see Heather reduced to a lump of bubbling flesh by his cross-examination? I hope so. This case could eclipse the greatest case he handled while alive, some silly murder. We're talking conspiracy to hijack a radio show here. The publicity alone should be worth something to him.

Please, oh please, let Perry show up in drag as he was known to do off-screen.

Rix Gins

"Your honor, I object! This entire line of questioning is incompetent, irrelevant, and immaterial!"

A cop just testified, and he admitted to hiding evidence. Seems he found shotgun shells outside the compound the night Art was shot at. He pocketed them without telling anyone! Was there really a stalker after all?

A crooked cop! The trial has been thrown into chaos.

The lawyers are huddling as we speak.

Turns out the cop was prejudiced against Art. He's a George Noory fan and wanted to make Art look crazy.

His evidence is inadmissable. Trial on again!

K_Dubb

Quote from: Northern Nights on September 07, 2016, 02:15:00 PM
Turns out the cop was prejudiced against Art. He's a George Noory fan and wanted to make Art look crazy.

His evidence is inadmissable. Trial on again!

Objection!  Prima facie absurdity.

bobo17

FOKS

I AM BACK
I CAN\T TELL YOU HOW MANY PERSONEL NOTES I RECIEVED FOR ALL THE BELL GABBERS
I WON'T LET YOU DOWN

I TALKED WITH ART AND HE IS STILL WEEK, BUT GETING BETTER.

I WILL DO SOME PRELIMINARY WORK ON THE MEETING , BUT WILL HAVE TO WAIT TIL HE CAN HANDLE A MEETING WITH ALL HIS CLOSE PERSONEL FREINDS LIKE ME AS WELL AS THE ORDINARY PEOPLE I INVITE ALONG TO THE MEETING...IN ORDER TO GIVE ART THE IDEA THAT AVERAGE  NON IMPORTANT PEOPLE WANT HIM BACK ON THE AIR TOO.

THANKS AGAIN
BOBO

Anyways bobo, back to me...

"Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury, The People call The Stalker to the stand".

Ladies and Gentlemen..uh, excuse me for a moment.

[out of earshot] "What do you mean it's just an Internet picture??? Fuck."

"I'm sorry folks, The People withdraw this witness".

trostol

Quote from: WOTR on September 06, 2016, 11:12:00 PM
I wonder if Trump will quit before or after the election?  :P

aww you beat me to it lol

trostol

Quote from: ItsOver on September 06, 2016, 09:46:02 PM
I'm busy communicating with Perry Mason, via my MeTV Mary Ann edition of the spirit box.  He'll rise from the dead shortly.  Justice will be served.

Perry Mason you say?

https://youtu.be/SshLgANvef8

ge30542

Quote from: bobo17 on September 07, 2016, 03:13:30 PM
FOKS

I AM BACK
I WON'T LET YOU DOWN

I WILL DO SOME PRELIMINARY WORK ON THE MEETING , BUT WILL HAVE TO WAIT TIL HE CAN HANDLE A MEETING WITH ALL HIS CLOSE PERSONEL FREINDS LIKE ME AS WELL AS THE ORDINARY PEOPLE I INVITE ALONG TO THE MEETING...IN ORDER TO GIVE ART THE IDEA THAT AVERAGE  NON IMPORTANT PEOPLE WANT HIM BACK ON THE AIR TOO.

THANKS AGAIN
BOBO
Fuck you Art.

paladin1991

Quote from: rekcuf on September 07, 2016, 10:20:53 AM
Thank you, brig.  :)

We've got him on the ropes! The People will not rest until justice is served.
If justice is being served, can I have a stack of pancakes with it?

chinaclipper

Quote from: ItsOver on September 07, 2016, 12:45:40 PM
"I don't recall.  Who's Art?"

- Aldous B.

Hey!!! that looks just like brad pitt! is this one of those secret movie things?

FOKS

I AM BACK
I WON'T LET YOU DOWN

THANKS AGAIN
BOBO

Hi Art!  ;D

PaulAtreides

FOKS

I AM BACK
I WON'T LET YOU DOWN

THANKS AGAIN
BOBO

Hey there Art.  I still have a Sirius table radio and a CCrane internet radio for sale.  Both are almost new in box.  Cheap.  Let me know if you're interested.

Quote from: PaulAtreides on September 07, 2016, 06:58:33 PM
Hey there Art.  I still have a Sirius table radio and a CCrane internet radio for sale.  Both are almost new in box.  Cheap.  Let me know if you're interested.

At first glance; this seems funny, but on closer inspection, this is just sad. Imagine how many people are in this predicament. Then you"ll realize why there was/is so much disillusionment, anger, disgust still felt towards Art, MITD, etc. What's done is done, but Art just walking away from things he starts, doesn't mean the fallout doesn't exist.    :(

bateman

Quote from: god of thunder on September 07, 2016, 08:13:47 PM
At first glance; this seems funny, but on closer inspection, this is just sad. Imagine how many people are in this predicament. Then you"ll realize why there was/is so much disillusionment, anger, disgust still felt towards Art, MITD, etc. What's done is done, but Art just walking away from things he starts, doesn't mean the fallout doesn't exist.    :(

I felt bad for the lady who won the Sirius radio on the night of the last Dark Matter broadcast.

Quote from: god of thunder on September 07, 2016, 08:13:47 PM

It won't quit. Unlike someone else we know.  :P