• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Look at this fucking lunatic. 17 posts in 20 minutes.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on February 04, 2016, 03:55:06 PM
Not much.

Where you're concerned, there isn't much to say. You're narcissistic and can't let a fucking twenty year old shitty episode in your life go..Get some fucking help.

coloradoESQ

Quote from: Art Bell on January 29, 2016, 02:24:34 PM
I honestly can not say what my path is for air work. The first consideration is security. After that I might do a little bit and see how it goes. At the moment everything is in the air. I have to spend some "quality" time with my Dentist in the short term, jeez I hate Dental work. I can see myself doing a day or two a Week IF we feel secure about it.

Question for Art: If security prevents you from doing the show, then why do the show just once or twice per week if you do feel secure about it once again? This sure makes it seem that doing a full time show was an issue.

I think people are pissed that you stuck us with Heather whether you are away part time or gone full time. Another more experienced host would be better,

coaster

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 04, 2016, 03:53:36 PM

Can you just fuck off and die? See it as a gift to humanity.
We can't have that. Fidget has a plan to give both MITD and Coast millions of new listeners by peddling his bs. There is an untapped bike chain enthusiast market that's just itching for a new show to listen to. Mr. Fidget is the savior of radio.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: coloradoESQ on February 04, 2016, 04:01:16 PM
Question for Art: If security prevents you from doing the show, then why do the show just once or twice per week if you do feel secure about it once again? This sure makes it seem that doing a full time show was an issue.

I think people are pissed that you stuck us with Heather whether you are away part time or gone full time. Another more experienced host would be better,

Yeah, but they don't have tits and come to bed eyes do they?

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 04, 2016, 04:01:16 PM
Where you're concerned, there isn't much to say. You're narcissistic and can't let a fucking twenty year old shitty episode in your life go..Get some fucking help.

That's the problem. They never believe themselves to be sick. In fact, they think everyone else is. That, and they believe themselves to be predatory gods among the sheep. The only cure is not for them, but for others who can ignore them until they go away one way or another.

GravitySucks

Quote from: VoteQuimby on February 04, 2016, 03:59:22 PM

I only counted 12 VoteQuimby's. Who did you mean?

Rix Gins

Quote from: coaster on February 04, 2016, 04:02:31 PM
We can't have that. Fidget has a plan to give both MITD and Coast millions of new listeners by peddling his bs. There is an untapped bike chain enthusiast market that's just itching for a new show to listen to. Mr. Fidget is the savior of radio.

If I made lamp shades out of duct tape, wouldn't the duct tape company get pissed and sue my ass for using their stuff to make my lampshades?  So how did this dude get away with making one product out of another product? 

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 04, 2016, 04:08:01 PM
I only counted 12 VoteQuimby's. Who did you mean?

Sorry, misunderstood your post for a moment. 17 times between the Fidget and Mr. One which is about once every 1.3 minutes.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Rix Gins on February 04, 2016, 04:10:00 PM
If I made lamp shades out of duct tape, wouldn't the duct tape company get pissed and sue my ass for using their stuff to make my lampshades?  So how did this dude get away with making one product out of another product?

Something like "value added" or such?

If I buy a Tuna, then make a sandwich out of it, I have to pay tax when I sell that sandwich.
A cod-damned Tuna Tax.
Sux.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: WhiteCrow on February 04, 2016, 06:23:02 AM
I understand, that same old, same old, is same old to dull brained same old  fans. Same old, same old for them is new and exciting for new listeners.. and the young of heart!

Bellgab of late has been like a of bunch of same old geezers pushing their walkers, bitching about the weather and thier lumbago. ..

Sorry bunch of 'same old' losers.. Good for nothing  complainers, dead hearted, darken souls.. Nothing is ever good enough for them.  Best to be ignored,  their negativity sucks hope and joy out of hearts and souls. Think new, same old van Gogh is always enjoyed.. seen once or thousand times, its Fine Art.

Show Love < This is White Crow .. dream of  Starry Nights again!  Love Art!

https://youtu.be/DD1ih3Q9otE

Vincent is no more.. Dont 'kill' Art too.. He's our Old Master, appreciate Fine Art... Dave ALWAYS suks.

The trouble with your point of view is that it threatens to lump together everyone who thinks Art is better than what he's said and done the last couple of months with the troll-like types (and people who actually enjoy bitching as a sport) we've seen around here lately. Art made the same mistake with BellGab, implicitly admitted it, and now he's back here.

I wouldn't get too hung up on Joni Mitchell's thoughts on Van Gogh and performing. She loves fine art as much as anyone, but understands that art takes many forms. In terms of how this relates to Art and my expectations, I wouldn't want to listen to Art saying the same thing every night, no matter how good it was the first time. And in the case of what he's been saying since December 11, it hasn't been good at all. I want him to change the script tonight and I think he can do that.

theONE

Quote from: VoteQuimby on February 04, 2016, 03:59:22 PM

maybe I get TURBO MODE for making the record -?? hehe :)

theONE

Quote from: VoteQuimby on February 04, 2016, 04:11:43 PM
Sorry, misunderstood your post for a moment. 17 times between the Fidget and Mr. One which is about once every 1.3 minutes.

I'm not Mr. One , I'm  theONE  :)

If you don't call into the GabCast today Fidget/theONE, you're dead to me.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: BellBoy on February 04, 2016, 08:02:31 AM
Some more Cleaver wisdom...

Is that an actual quote from the show? Sounds like it. We were so innocent in the 1950s.

theONE

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on February 04, 2016, 04:12:23 PM
Something like "value added" or such?

If I buy a Tuna, then make a sandwich out of it, I have to pay tax when I sell that sandwich.
A coddamn Tuna Tax.
Sux.

VERY PROFOUND - VERY !!!

theONE

Quote from: VoteQuimby on February 04, 2016, 04:19:09 PM
If you don't call into the GabCast today Fidget/theONE, you're dead to me.

hahaha, LOL :)  that is fuuny

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Who on February 04, 2016, 10:26:31 AM
I never heard of you.  Did you scam Art's listeners?  Did they send you money and get nothing in return?  If so, that would be a crime.  At the same time, anyone sending money to a C2C  guest should have his head examined.  Art said a number of times that a good portion of what we heard on his show was "bullshit" and that it was up to the listeners to determine who was telling the truth, who was a loony toon and who was outright lying.  Other than the occasional scientist like Michio Kaku, most of Art's guests sounded like escapees from mental hospitals, loony toons, hucksters and frauds.  So why would anyone be surprised to send money to one of these goons and get nothing in return?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTtVcUp7S6U

Another one of those logical people. I like your avatar but how in the world do you ever expect to fit in around here with an attitude like that?

GravitySucks

Quote from: theONE on February 04, 2016, 04:16:46 PM
maybe I get TURBO MODE for making the record -?? hehe :)

I am pretty sure Trostol holds the record, but Pate and I are a close second.

theONE

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 04, 2016, 04:27:00 PM
I am pretty sure Trostol holds the record, but Pate and I are a close second.

:)

GravitySucks

Quote from: VoteQuimby on February 04, 2016, 04:11:43 PM

So they averaged 8.5 between the two of them and you had 12 all by yourownself?  Oh, I see your point. LOL

Quote from: theONE on February 04, 2016, 04:21:58 PM
hahaha, LOL :)  that is fuuny

Why? You post here literally every minute about your grudge against Art. You're telling me you won't talk to the man himself?

BellBoy

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 04, 2016, 04:29:15 PM
So they averaged 8.5 between the two of them and you had 12 all by yourownself?  Oh, I see your point. LOL

Wait! Is this a contest now? Hell, I can down six or eight scotch whiskeys and spew all kinds of gibberish... fast too!

theONE

HAhaha , that it A great observation , it is innocently funny , LOL :)

I had six in that time frame and he had 17. They let you handle nuclear weapons?

Gabcast tonight is a big one for me. Nothing against Heather but if I don't get a feeling Art might come back in some capacity I will cancel my subscription. Heather has done a great job stepping in and keeping the possibility open,but I signed up that first day subscriptions became available for Art.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: VoteQuimby on February 04, 2016, 03:47:05 PM
Look at this shit. Just on this page alone, half the posts are this loony shit. It's been like this for days.

One reason why I was saying "Shut it down!" temporarily.

ItsOver

Quote from: coaster on February 04, 2016, 03:25:21 PM
Hey everyone, remember that guy who called Art twenty years ago and said he made shit out of bike chains? No? Well now he wants to give them away as a promotion. Even after fucking over people's orders two decades ago. Sound stupid? But wait, he said it will grow the listener base of both shows.
Derp!
I'm eagerly awaiting the next CGI big flick release from Hollyweird "Ginzu vs. Fidget."

http://youtu.be/abLB7aTmnE4

GravitySucks

Quote from: VoteQuimby on February 04, 2016, 04:39:46 PM
I had six in that time frame and he had 17. They let you handle nuclear weapons?

Well, to be honest, I had two eyes back then.

And I didn't actually handle them, just told them where they were supposed to go boom.