Author Topic: Art Bell  (Read 12402180 times)

Re: Art Bell
« Reply #68250 on: December 18, 2015, 08:55:32 PM »
Right, well, you never really know what God or the Devil has in store for you, do you? Which in turn raises in my mind this existential question: How would Heather handle it if JC called? Or could Heather handle it? Sorry to segue in this direction again. Maybe the Devil made me do it.
Predicating your delusions upon some God/Devil myth being real is sadly symptomatic of externalizing your own sacred spirituality. Is it not?

« Reply #68251 on: December 18, 2015, 08:57:11 PM »
No, please, if JC isn't really JC then everything really is a lie. Somebody say it isn't true. Platypuses like me are ready to roll with any good convincing story.

What if JC was the stalker's first victim? He hasn't been around in awhile. Disappeared off the face of God's green earth.

« Reply #68252 on: December 18, 2015, 08:59:19 PM »
Pure speculation, but I believe JC is Phil Hendrie as well.

The Hendrie conspiracy.
I want to believe.

« Reply #68253 on: December 18, 2015, 09:06:41 PM »
Listening to Hendrie's 3-hr parody collection on youtube now. Good stuff! Not saying he couldn't be JC, but I kinda doubt it.

Would be hilarious to find out that it was Phil this whole time, though. 

« Reply #68254 on: December 18, 2015, 09:10:54 PM »
No, please, if JC isn't really JC then everything really is a lie. Somebody say it isn't true. Platypuses like me are ready to roll with any good convincing story.

Art and Phil have been friends for eons. I almost guarantee JC is Phil Hendrie.

« Reply #68255 on: December 18, 2015, 09:15:44 PM »
Don't listen to them--I was wrong. JC is real, as real as...as...um...I'll get back to you.

« Reply #68256 on: December 18, 2015, 09:17:33 PM »
Don't listen to them--I was wrong. JC is real, as real as Phil Hendrie.

FIFY

« Reply #68257 on: December 18, 2015, 09:18:03 PM »

« Reply #68258 on: December 18, 2015, 09:23:57 PM »

Seems like when George first used his fake JC  (UFO Phil) that Hendrie would have then had something to say about it if it really had been him. I can't see Hendrie as the type of guy to sit back and allow a low-life hack like The Noron rip off his shtick without at least saying something about it. Also it kinda seems like Art, during one of his retirements would have done similar.
Don't know yet. Still looking for my collection of Art/JC calls. The Sennheisers, some cheap whiskey and a real dark night should do the trick. Then I'll know.

« Reply #68259 on: December 18, 2015, 09:24:32 PM »
As I suggested a day or so ago. I think Art, or Keith, should've called Phil and asked him to do the show as "Art" until the stalker/sniper was caught or Art sorted his situation, instead of the quitting. During the turmoil Phil could've even did guests or callers if they were hard to come-by.

« Reply #68260 on: December 18, 2015, 09:27:57 PM »
As I suggested a day or so ago. I think Art, or Keith, should've called Phil and asked him to do the show as "Art" until the stalker/sniper was caught or Art sorted his situation, instead of the quitting. During the turmoil Phil could've even did guests or callers if they were hard to come-by.

That's a great idea. But that would be hysterically funny, and ya gotta remember that Keith, Art, Heather don't do hysterical. Well...you know what I mean.

« Reply #68261 on: December 18, 2015, 09:40:52 PM »
Seems like when George first used his fake JC  (UFO Phil) that Hendrie would have then had something to say about it if it really had been him. I can't see Hendrie as the type of guy to sit back and allow a low-life hack like The Noron rip off his shtick without at least saying something about it. Also it kinda seems like Art, during one of his retirements would have done similar.
Don't know yet. Still looking for my collection of Art/JC calls. The Sennheisers, some cheap whiskey and a real dark night should do the trick. Then I'll know.

Definitely Sennheisers. You'll know.

« Reply #68262 on: December 18, 2015, 09:42:59 PM »
Definitely Sennheisers. You'll know.
Whiskey. Dammit.
Wouldn't matter really if the cans were Dre's crappy overrated Beats.

« Reply #68263 on: December 18, 2015, 09:45:38 PM »
Listening to Hendrie's 3-hr parody collection on youtube now. Good stuff! Not saying he couldn't be JC, but I kinda doubt it.

Would be hilarious to find out that it was Phil this whole time, though.

Yeah! In case you missed it..

« Reply #68264 on: December 18, 2015, 09:46:12 PM »
Whiskey. Dammit.
Wouldn't matter really if the cans were Dre's crappy overrated Beats.

True lmao

« Reply #68265 on: December 18, 2015, 09:47:35 PM »
Any number of things--but that is was a good idea. :) Too late now.

« Reply #68266 on: December 18, 2015, 09:59:31 PM »
i go to the movies and come back with a ton of pages..meh..someone give me a brief synopsis of the last 10 pages

« Reply #68267 on: December 18, 2015, 10:05:31 PM »
i go to the movies and come back with a ton of pages..meh..someone give me a brief synopsis of the last 10 pages
Redacted is pregnant with Hoagie's baby and this whole stalker thing is a ruse to divert attention.

« Reply #68268 on: December 18, 2015, 10:09:01 PM »
Is it open lines with Heather tonight?
Might be a chance for a possibility of a surprise Art Bell appearance perhaps? He could call in just like a regular caller... ;)

« Reply #68269 on: December 18, 2015, 10:10:46 PM »
This was just posted by Ashcraft:

http://mutualbroadcast.com/welcome/

Art took it personally and a bit of a fight ensued.  But later as things calmed down, it became clear to both of us who the villain really was.  Art and I still talk via email and phone calls and as far as I am concerned what happened before is water under the bridge. (Between Art and myself).  I feel as though that is the way he sees things as well.

« Reply #68270 on: December 18, 2015, 10:10:46 PM »
Well, Art got high on ether, tried to slit his wrists but missed and damn near castrated himself. Tried again missed again and fucked up his arm.

« Reply #68271 on: December 18, 2015, 10:11:51 PM »

« Reply #68272 on: December 18, 2015, 10:12:55 PM »
Redacted is pregnant with Hoagie's baby and this whole stalker thing is a ruse to divert attention.
Shit yes, I was shocked man.

« Reply #68273 on: December 18, 2015, 10:15:34 PM »
Do it for us, the public. We deserve to learn the truth.

« Reply #68274 on: December 18, 2015, 10:28:21 PM »
Do it for us, the public. We deserve to learn the truth.
I said then  I  would know. So find out for yourself. I don't do the assclown dance. Savvy?

« Reply #68275 on: December 18, 2015, 10:31:38 PM »
I said then  I  would know. So find out for yourself. I don't do the assclown dance. Savvy?

Crack open that Knob Creek and find out then let us know.

« Reply #68276 on: December 18, 2015, 10:46:07 PM »
Is it open lines with Heather tonight?
Might be a chance for a possibility of a surprise Art Bell appearance perhaps? He could call in just like a regular caller... ;)

:D

« Reply #68277 on: December 18, 2015, 10:46:50 PM »
I always thought you were a big assclown. So sorry. Kk?

« Reply #68278 on: December 18, 2015, 10:51:47 PM »

I understand everything except "savvy."  :o

« Reply #68279 on: December 18, 2015, 10:57:42 PM »
This was just posted by Ashcraft:

http://mutualbroadcast.com/welcome/

lol

No matter how many times he quits, he'll never be Art.