• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

zeebo

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on July 06, 2015, 03:25:19 PM
I had a buddy of mine living on my couch for 2 months while he was going through a divorce. I remember we were watching "Shark Week" on TV and he went on to describe how it was so similar to his divorce.

I bet your chum felt like chum.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Falkie_Fan on July 06, 2015, 03:25:00 PM
The early JC was "Charlie Liberal".  I think the JC that calls Noory is UFO Phil.

Interesting, he does sort of sound like UFO Phil. The one that called into Dark Matter seems to be the same one that calls Noory.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on July 06, 2015, 03:26:59 PM
Yes, some of his best call ins were with Dave. I won't even address Dave's discovery of the planet Jupiter at the beginning . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyCyouRcnes

Ya'll listen to Noory?

I want to hear the real JC call Art.

ItsOver

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on July 06, 2015, 03:03:21 PM
Hoagie would call BS on it and explain that it's all just a torsion field. It's in the data. Just look at the data.
Thanks for bursting my warm, cozy bubble.  Next you'll be telling me there aren't huge glass structures on the moon.  Let me have at least one fairy tale to hallucinate about.

ADG12311990

Quote from: sam on July 06, 2015, 02:41:14 PM
JC is phil hendrie

I am pretty sure JC isn't Phil. As good as Phil is, most of his male (And even female voices) are pretty similar, and JC doesn't really sound like Phil. Not sure if JC and UFO Phil are the same person, the proof is inconclusive for me.

Morgus

I see that today is the 70th birthday of Burt Ward (Robin on the 60's TV show Batman) - same age as Art Bell!  :)

That didn't sound like the real burning-pits-of-sewage JC that we all hate to love.

Also, posting a Dave clip in Art's thread should be a bannable offense.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: ItsOver on July 06, 2015, 04:04:33 PM
Thanks for bursting my warm, cozy bubble.  Next you'll be telling me there aren't huge glass structures on the moon.  Let me have at least one fairy tale to hallucinate about.

Just put on your copy of "Torsion Field of Love" and pour a fine scotch. That'll make things right.

ItsOver

Quote from: MAX on July 06, 2015, 03:11:48 PM

...I state this with the most  love, forgiveness, and unending compassion, will you please shut the fuck up and go away. Thank you from the bottom of my unending loving heart.

There you go.  Proof the universe DOES run on compassion.

mrswizard

Quote from: ItsOver on July 06, 2015, 04:39:00 PM
There you go.  Proof the universe DOES run on compassion.

...I state this with the most  love, forgiveness, and unending compassion, will you please shut the fuck up and go away. Thank you from the bottom of my unending loving heart.

A-frigging-men!

WOTR

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on July 05, 2015, 10:50:49 PM
Chefist a Dave bot? He hosted the freaking Gabcast last week.
Yes, but already there is a "sucks" thread dedicated to him.  Who but a Davebot could have their own sucks thread after just one appearance?  :P
Quote from: nooryisawesome on July 06, 2015, 03:34:31 AMYou are not a davebot. I have no idea why someone thought you de-railed the topic or were a dave supporter. This thread is frequently discussing side topics. No worries.
I am genuinely surprised when I come here and the Art thread has posts about Art...

WOTR

Quote from: deadmeow on July 06, 2015, 02:42:12 PM
The universe does run on compassion.  There is compassion in love and love in compassion.
At the risk of incurring the wrath of other poster who wish me to talk about Art, I am going to write a very short response.

I am glad that there are people like you in the universe to balance out people like me.  I'm sure that it sounds like I am poking fun- but I am not...  I cannot believe as you do, but for everybody to be as jaded or cynical as I am would lead to a massive imbalance and the universe would implode. 

Quote from: sam on July 06, 2015, 02:41:14 PM
JC is phil hendrie
Phil Hendrie is NOT J.C. Webster III. I believe the original J.C. was legit, but is now deceased. Whether or not it's that flunkie ufo Pissant Phil remains to be seen. I could go into great detail on the J.C. Webster saga and have put a lot of time into it over the years. I'll spare ya though for now or leave it for another thread.
Regardless, J.C. is NOT Phil. Discard any notion of that.

Anyone see Keith's tweet? Doesn't have an bearing on the show does it?

albrecht

Quote from: For Whom the Bell Tolls on July 06, 2015, 06:03:46 PM
I sure hope not! And I hope he has whatever issues he has with that company well documented just in case they are like IHate and like to use paralegals.

sam

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on July 06, 2015, 06:02:47 PM
Phil Hendrie is NOT J.C. Webster III. I believe the original J.C. was legit, but is now deceased. Whether or not it's that flunkie ufo Pissant Phil remains to be seen. I could go into great detail on the J.C. Webster saga and have put a lot of time into it over the years. I'll spare ya though for now or leave it for another thread.
Regardless, J.C. is NOT Phil. Discard any notion of that.
would love to read that

Quote from: sam on July 06, 2015, 06:14:58 PM
would love to read that
I'd be glad to share my opinions on that with you. Granted, I could be totally wrong of course. Actually, I once knew a guy..his Mother was in J.C.'s cult. He was in it by default being of young age but defected in his teens.
I just returned from hiatus so give me a little time to get settled back in and decide where to post at. I'd appreciate it.

ItsOver

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on July 06, 2015, 04:28:52 PM
Just put on your copy of "Torsion Field of Love" and pour a fine scotch. That'll make things right.
I'm swooning just thinking about it.

cylon

Art Bells be back soon. This is my most happy thing. I be waiting to listening. I now times traveler.

Quote from: For Whom the Bell Tolls on July 06, 2015, 06:03:46 PM

What does his tweet say?

Some issue with Centurylink? Don't know if it's anything or nothing.

chefist

Quote from: WOTR on July 06, 2015, 05:52:21 PM
Yes, but already there is a "sucks" thread dedicated to him.  Who but a Davebot could have their own sucks thread after just one appearance?  :P I am genuinely surprised when I come here and the Art thread has posts about Art...
LOL...just waiting to be called a Chunga...I hope we get some more news from Art! I curious if he has any feedback on our Blitz efforts! Only 13 days left till the 19th and the Bateman pre-MITD show and then Art's test show! Woot Woot!

nika01

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on July 06, 2015, 06:49:02 PM
What does his tweet say?
just google Keith Rowland twitter and read it, its nothing earth shattering

WOTR

Quote from: nika01 on July 06, 2015, 06:56:05 PM
just google Keith Rowland twitter and read it, its nothing earth shattering
I read it that he does not like century link.  I despise my ISP, but have continued on with them for quite sometime as it is too much effort to change companies (and the next  one would be just as bad.)  Nothing seems like the end of the world...

Quote from: MaxGravy on July 06, 2015, 03:20:57 PM

I would love to hear JC again. He's had considerable time to build up a lot of new material.

Has JC ever called Dave?

Very early on, the Snorge said he didn't know how to handle JC (big surprise), and said he asked Art Bell for advise

Zenman

Quote from: cylon on July 06, 2015, 06:47:34 PM
Art Bells be back soon. This is my most happy thing. I be waiting to listening. I now times traveler.

Good to hear, cylon. 14 days to go! Almost there!!

Zenman

Art, how about some shock news to get us started on the 2 week countdown.

Or perhaps at least a shock hint?   :)

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Zenman on July 06, 2015, 07:39:20 PM
Art, how about some shock news to get us started on the 2 week countdown.

Or perhaps at least a shock hint?   :)

He did say there was another bomb to be dropped . . .

serenity

Quote from: nbirnes on July 06, 2015, 02:17:25 PM
Forgive me
they were delicious
so sweet

Good! My work here is done. Back to the blitz