• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

No Quarter

Quote from: chefist on July 02, 2015, 03:31:49 PM
There's also the artbell.com link in the menu bar...

but you're assuming that I am also going to remember why I clicked the artbell.com link....  8)

chefist

Quote from: No Quarter on July 02, 2015, 03:34:02 PM
but you're assuming that I am also going to remember why I clicked the artbell.com link....  8)

ha ha...I should never assume!

No Quarter

https://youtu.be/Xr0JZBGI9Cw

Wow Jaz...just...WOW

I would like to add my voice to those who have already said how great these are!  You've done an excellent job, both with the video and the sound clips.

I think you deserve to get one of Art's parts as a thank-you souvenir gift for these trailers  8)

No Quarter

Quote from: chefist on July 02, 2015, 03:34:48 PM
ha ha...I should never assume!

hahaha - probably not. After all, not all of my brain cells survived the 70's...    :o

No Quarter

Quote from: No Quarter on July 02, 2015, 03:29:50 PM
MV - is there any way of putting a countdown clock (until July 20) on the forum? It's not that I can't read a calendar, but I'm getting older, and I seem to be forgetting what day it is more than I used to...  :o

Nevermind, MV - Chefist quite correctly pointed out that I can click on the artbell.com link to get the countdown clock.

reporting myself for quoting myself
(can I go blind doing that?)   8)

ADG12311990

Quote from: Art Bell on July 02, 2015, 03:00:41 PM
It should be a interesting Interview.

I want to say this again, if we start small and grow it is more then ok with me. I just want to have fun. I have done the big company thing and am looking forward to something with less pressure and more fun, that's what I think Midnight will be.

Art

I've noticed that feeling with some of the podcasts I listen to. And, I think so long as YOU have fun, that is all that matters. And frankly If you are having fun, We'll be having fun.

Quote from: No Quarter on July 02, 2015, 03:37:08 PM[/font][/size]https://youtu.be/Xr0JZBGI9Cw

Jaz, yet again, this is fantastic! I was temped to make a trailer for MITD, but It wouldn't be as good as the others I have seen![/font][/size]

Daggit

Quote from: The General on July 02, 2015, 02:37:54 PM
Only he knows the meaning of most of his posts.

I agree. Jackstar is the worst poster on bell gab.

Daggit

Quote from: No Quarter on July 02, 2015, 03:37:08 PM
https://youtu.be/Xr0JZBGI9Cw

Wow Jaz...just...WOW

I would like to add my voice to those who have already said how great these are!  You've done an excellent job, both with the video and the sound clips.

I think you deserve to get one of Art's parts as a thank-you souvenir gift for these trailers  8)

Another quality Jaz production. Well done mate!

wr250

Quote from: coaster on July 02, 2015, 02:33:19 PM
Jackstar is just posting pictures of random people? That's pretty weird.
For any other member, yes, it would be odd.
It's par for Jack.  Not Jack Parr, mind you, but par for Jack.
and possibly stellar , when hes off his meds.

heater

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 02, 2015, 01:28:28 PM
Hey, waitaminute!  Is that who I think it is?

yes it is.  That is a picture of me before the surgery.

serenity

Quote from: themudking on July 02, 2015, 04:33:08 PM

yes it is.  That is a picture of me before the surgery.

Ah yes, that degenerated quickly  ;D

cosmic hobo

Quote from: Daggit on July 02, 2015, 04:05:22 PM

I wholeheartedly agree with these assessments of Jackstar.

bateman

Quote from: Daggit on July 02, 2015, 04:05:22 PM

Still 1000x better than White Crow.

IcicleTrepan

I wonder what the next big news is that Art was mentioning?  Any speculations?

cosmic hobo

Quote from: bateman on July 02, 2015, 05:28:31 PM

1 million gnats typing on a million tiny computers would easily be able to achieve that status.

cosmic hobo

Quote from: IcicleTrepan on July 02, 2015, 05:34:32 PM
I wonder what the next big news is that Art was mentioning?  Any speculations?

Weekend host?

coaster

I never really noticed or paid attention to jackstar before. Seems he has been around for awhile. Who knew.. I guess I just naturally ignore stupid posts and stupid people.

paladin1991

Quote from: coaster on July 02, 2015, 02:33:19 PM
Jackstar is just posting pictures of random people? That's pretty weird.

Naaah.  I thought it was his ex.  but I think that show is over.

Mastodonkey

Quote from: coaster on July 02, 2015, 03:03:52 PM
I respect the mans work, don't get me wrong. I think he has done great things when he was the Minister of Antiquities. It's not really his job to accommodate foreigner's far-flung theories, and I'm sure it angers him. But he doesnt have to be such a monumental dickhead about it. He really is a man-child in that aspect.
I hope they don't spend too much time on the show going about Hawass.. Everytime Graham or Bauval have come on coast recently they end up spending an hour talking about him. I know he's is(was?) an important figure and whatnot in modern egypt but get to the real stuff.

paladin1991

Quote from: Art Bell on July 02, 2015, 03:00:41 PM
It should be a interesting Interview.

I want to say this again, if we start small and grow it is more then ok with me. I just want to have fun. I have done the big company thing and am looking forward to something with less pressure and more fun, that's what I think Midnight will be.

Art

ART, I'm thinking that if you grow to a point that you are comfortable with, you can always tell ppl/stations to take a number and have a seat.  You will be with them when you are ready for them.  This is you, bro. You are in the drivers seat. You asked if we wanted to take a ride (I called shotgun.)  I think we are all down for the cause.

coaster

I like when Graham talks about ancient people, and his work with ayahuasca. I hope he steers clear of his fiction work, which I find to be really lacking. I've read all of his recent work, and eh. I applaud the effort, but he should stick with what he knows.

paladin1991

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 02, 2015, 02:28:15 PM

It's not me, I don't wear pink or purple.
Yeah, but I am man enough to wear it.  If you ask me to, (Redacted).

heater

Quote from: bateman on July 02, 2015, 05:28:31 PM

This is White Crow

nika01

Quote from: Mastodonkey on July 02, 2015, 05:47:45 PM
I hope they don't spend too much time on the show going about Hawass.. Everytime Graham or Bauval have come on coast recently they end up spending an hour talking about him. I know he's is(was?) an important figure and whatnot in modern egypt but get to the real stuff.

I agree with you. Hawass was a problem, and, in my opinion, has been given too much credit. As I understand things, he made it very difficult for researchers to do work if he didnt like their philosophy. So, he is really not a scientist, just a priest of his own brand of Egyptology.

Heather Wade

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 02, 2015, 06:04:36 PM
Yeah, but I am man enough to wear it.  If you ask me to, (Redacted).

I may ask you to, while you hold a sign that says ArtBell.com.   :P   

paladin1991

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 02, 2015, 06:13:33 PM

;D

chefist

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 02, 2015, 06:13:33 PM

conditions, conditions

paladin1991

Quote from: chefist on July 02, 2015, 06:15:57 PM
conditions, conditions