• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

aldousburbank

Quote from: Daggit on May 25, 2015, 08:47:31 PM
The Art Bell show has almost been merged with the Gab Cast.

I like it!
I think they're just making out a little. It's not heavy petting yet.

jazmunda

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 25, 2015, 08:57:41 PM
I think they're just making out a little. It's not heavy petting yet.

You can't get a little bit pregnant.

Wait! What! eddie dean is having Art Bell's baby. Oh the humanity. :P

aldousburbank

Quote from: jazmunda on May 25, 2015, 09:00:16 PM
You can't get a little bit pregnant.
But you can try!

Art Bell

Quote from: gabrielle on May 25, 2015, 08:50:07 PM

Trust me, I can see doing it for the money, if I needed it, nothing wrong with wanting money. I don't know about integrity, I hope I have some. I just love Broadcasting and luckily for me I don't need money. It also makes it easier to try new stuff because your not afraid to break the golden egg.

Since we are taking a pretty big gamble by putting on a LIVE free show the one thing I am not willing to do is lose money, I hope enough people find it in their hearts to cough up five bucks a Month for the inside stuff, downloads, wormhole and anything else we can think of. This will be a interesting experiment.

Art

aldousburbank

Quote from: Art Bell on May 25, 2015, 09:04:59 PM
This will be a interesting experiment.

Art
The Parumph Experiment

Quote from: Art Bell on May 25, 2015, 06:30:09 PM
Well I have thought about it and here is what I think, When I am doing a serious one on one Interview, I agree, it would not work, BUT if I am doing a light hearted open lines show or perhaps even EVP as a example, then I think it would work.

Art

Redacted>Chunga

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on May 25, 2015, 06:40:39 PM
It's not a question of needing or not needing a sidekick.

Art is contemplating on occasionally adding spice. Young blood. New aural meat. Voice power magnetism. Female archetype. Goddess fuel. Etc.

"Aural meat"? lol

gabrielle

I guess I am saying I have always believed that you say what you believe and believe what you say. When you were't sure...I recall you used to tell the audience to take it with a grain or ten of salt.  We...the listener...always knew where to draw the line between entertainment and fact.  I will be among the first in line to make sure you don't lose money.  I wonder Art....do you know how special you are and how much you have given to us all?

jazmunda

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 25, 2015, 09:08:00 PM
The Parumph Experiment

I don't like it. I love it.

Also a good alternative name for the show. Or a band made up of BellGabbers. I can play triangle.

Also it's spelled Pahrump.

morgana213

This is gonna be good.  Congrats Redacted!   ;D 8) :D

aldousburbank

Quote from: jazmunda on May 25, 2015, 09:21:29 PM
Also it's spelled Pahrump.

Ok, if you wanna go all Funk and Wagnalls on me.

Nick el Ass

Trust me, I can see doing it for the money, if I needed it, nothing wrong with wanting money. I don't know about integrity, I hope I have some. I just love Broadcasting and luckily for me I don't need money. It also makes it easier to try new stuff because your not afraid to break the golden egg.

Since we are taking a pretty big gamble by putting on a LIVE free show the one thing I am not willing to do is lose money, I hope enough people find it in their hearts to cough up five bucks a Month for the inside stuff, downloads, wormhole and anything else we can think of. This will be a interesting experiment.

Art

Indeed. I think you have more integrity than all of the people who are on radio today combined. Radio has gone straight into the boiling pits of sewage which could be the cause of global warming as JC once said, and the local radio station along with a lot of others are going away from their current formats... and cancelling shows like Rush Limbaugh's because they don't pull in ratings like they used to, and when things are in the dumps they just go straight to controversy to get people talking. 

morgana213

Art,

I can't wait to have you take my money! 

aldousburbank

Quote from: morgana213 on May 25, 2015, 09:22:04 PM
This is gonna be good.  Congrats Redacted!   ;D 8) :D
Best thing since the Blue Sandoz!

zeebo

Quote from: morgana213 on May 25, 2015, 09:23:21 PM
Art,

I can't wait to have you take my money!

I couldn't wait so I jumped forward in time and pre-paid.  I know it's a little show-offy but I felt it was appropriate for the occasion.

morgana213

Quote from: zeebo on May 25, 2015, 09:31:58 PM
I couldn't wait so I jumped forward in time and pre-paid.  I know it's a little show-offy but I felt it was appropriate for the occasion.
It is SO appropriate!   The wait is teaching me patience and helping me to build a stronger character...  Oh to hell with it!  Can I borrow your time machine?!?

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on May 25, 2015, 09:31:58 PM
It figures squirrels are so fast they can out run time.

jimbo50

I hope enough people find it in their hearts to cough up five bucks a Month for the inside stuff, downloads, wormhole and anything else we can think of. This will be a interesting experiment.

Art

Count me in one month increments. And for spreading the word. Love you Art. Stay the course this time, K?

Nick el Ass

Quote from: jimbo50 on May 25, 2015, 10:05:00 PM
Count me in one month increments. And for spreading the word. Love you Art. Stay the course this time, K?

Yes. Now where is MV with the grand total?!?

sydtron

Art, all this talk of fun has me wonering about another kind of fun. Will yoh be operating on Amateur Radio Field day?
We're going to be operating a  40 meter club station.  W9VMW.  North central Indiana.  Cass Co. Amateur Radio Club.  Should be a lot of fun. And my first with a ticket!

jazmunda

Quote from: sydtron on May 25, 2015, 10:08:21 PM
Art, all this talk of fun has me wonering about another kind of fun. Will yoh be operating on Amateur Radio Field day?
We're going to be operating a  40 meter club station.  W9VMW.  North central Indiana.  Cass Co. Amateur Radio Club.  Should be a lot of fun. And my first with a ticket!

No off topic discussion please.

:P ;)

Just kidding. Carry on.

sydtron

Quote from: jazmunda on May 25, 2015, 10:13:21 PM
No off topic discussion please.

:P ;)

Just kidding. Carry on.
Hey. At least it waznt a question about midget Nazi Eskimos! 

Thanks Jaz. 

zeebo

Quote from: morgana213 on May 25, 2015, 09:47:18 PM
...  Can I borrow your time machine?!?

Sorry it's in the shop, flux capacitor's a little glitchy.

zeebo

Quote from: sydtron on May 25, 2015, 10:15:21 PM
Hey. At least it waznt a question about midget Nazi Eskimos!  ...

Good I'm sure there's already an official thread on that topic.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: zeebo on May 25, 2015, 10:19:32 PM
Sorry it's in the shop, flux capacitor's a little glitchy.

Go find Madman Marcum, and see if he will let people use his. It could be a lucrative deal.