• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

coaster

Quote from: sydtron on May 11, 2015, 07:54:16 PM
Art. Please please bring on good ol Gramm Hancock to talk about the recent "debate" that Zahi Hawass stormed out of. Gramm was showing some slides from Robert Buvall and Mr. HAWASS got all kinds of pissed and atormed out of the debate.   Ive allways been facinated with thier whole dynamic.  Lol.  Sohnds like the old man still has the temper of 1000 suns.
Hawass is an old coot. I don't see why Hancock would even want to waste his time. If I remember correctly, Hawass lost his job, so I don't even see the point in even trying to prove anything to the guy.

ItsOver

Quote from: eddie dean on May 11, 2015, 08:26:32 PM
I believe you are correct.
A  Mystery Science Theater 3000  favorite
Actually the big screen MST3K flick.  It was no Manos. ;)  Torgo's pizza, anyone?

serenity

Quote from: ItsOver on May 11, 2015, 08:13:55 PM
You got it.  Svengoolie just had it on several weeks ago.  Last Saturday's "Island of Terror" was decent.  I'm a big fan of old sci fi.

I always wanted to build an interocitor lol

nika01

Quote from: coaster on May 11, 2015, 08:31:32 PM
Hawass is an old coot. I don't see why Hancock would even want to waste his time. If I remember correctly, Hawass lost his job, so I don't even see the point in even trying to prove anything to the guy.
I agree with you, but he was the voice of Egyptian antiquities for years. I think the hope was that he would either be convinced by the evidence or exposed as being closed minded. His behavior at the "debate" proves the latter. I see it as a success.
To be fair, Hawass was all bent about Bauval, and his role in allegedly stealing a bit of a cartouche from a pyramid. Dont think Bauval had a thing to do with this, I believe it was a couple of German archeologists. Still doesnt excuse his lunacy.

ItsOver

Quote from: serenity on May 11, 2015, 08:38:13 PM
I always wanted to build an interocitor lol
A yeah, baby.  8)

Art Bell

Gramm will be my first Guest.

Art

nika01

Quote from: Art Bell on May 11, 2015, 08:47:33 PM

Art
Wonderful. I was so bummed when he wasnt on your show on satellite... wasnt to be.

coaster

Art
Looking forward to it. Graham never disappoints.

Xitheron

Art

Cool! Always one of my favorite guests

sydtron

Art

WOOT!!!!   DOUBLE WOOT EVEN!   I allways loved your guy's discussions.  The whole acient pyramids thing really blos my mind.  Orion theory, lay lines,  even the hieroglyphs.   All pieces to a very important puzzle. 

Needle woman

Art

Wonderful, I can't wait!

nika01

My favorite 50's sci fi, replete with hottie.....

HorrorRetro

Art

Nice! He was always one of my favorite guests.

jazmunda

Art

This is just awesome. One of my favourite guests and also one of the first books I bought and read based on an appearance on your show.

Picking up right where you left off.

ItsOver

Quote from: nika01 on May 11, 2015, 09:05:07 PM
Wow! Yes! The little green men gave me the willies when I saw it as a kid. They need to make an official DVD of it.

Xitheron

Art, When do we get to sign up and start paying you money? :)

ItsOver

Quote from: nika01 on May 11, 2015, 09:05:07 PM
I never wanted to find this in my car.

albrecht

Art
;D ;D ;D
I don't like emocons usually but they are, sorta, a modern hieroglyph?

sydtron

A certain off continent radio station is playing an old coast. And Art said he juat put his Millennium Master pic on his webcam.  Good show though. Plants hooked to polygraphs global warming. Etc.  Micheal Therou (sp)

Great listen while doing dishes. 

Bonanza Pilot

In regards to Art's first guest:

Quote from: Bonanza Pilot on February 28, 2015, 03:36:32 PM
How about Graham Hancock? Pick up where he left off with the show that never was.

NAILED IT!   ;D

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: NIN3 on May 11, 2015, 06:27:54 PM
GIS???

I want a reboot with the G.I.S. and I want it to be Brendan and Barbara just like before. Art, if you can make that happen, you'll be a god.

Art Bell

Quote from: Xitheron on May 11, 2015, 09:12:27 PM
Art, When do we get to sign up and start paying you money? :)
When we start working!

Art

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: bradtech on May 11, 2015, 06:53:44 PM
Just saw Art talking about bringing some new guests/topics . Thought I'd offer an idea up. I'd like to hear a guest that talks about the flying humanoid phenomenon.

This would be a great show. There are some extremely creepy videos of this phenomenon out there.

Queen

Quote from: Art Bell on May 11, 2015, 08:25:55 PM
Yes I understand they want exclusive content although they carry several shows that are NOT exclusive. The fact is that if their streaming worked I would still be there but if you want $180 bucks a Year it should work. I got tired of all the complaints of constantly being cut off again and again and if you read reviews today of their streaming app they speak for themselves.

I think there XM signal is great, Sirius not so much. They are a valuable way to get to people in vehicles but in the streaming World they really need work. I simply asked for free streaming until they could fix theirs. I am far from the only one effected, check out comments from other talk hosts.

All that said the people I was dealing with were very nice, they just were unable to fix it.

Art

Is it true that their are people in the media like cnn or fox or even in talk radio that dictate to people like yourself what to say or stay away from. In other words if u toll the line u go places. Does this stuff happend??

jazmunda

Quote from: Art Bell on May 11, 2015, 09:30:07 PM
When we start working!

Art

What does that mean exactly? When the show starts or are you going to start taking subscriptions in the lead up. I'm sure there are many of us who would happily part with their money today for the promise of a brighter tomorrow.

Please take my money.

ItsOver

Quote from: MV on May 11, 2015, 09:29:27 PM
I want a reboot with the G.I.S. and I want it to be Brendan and Barbara just like before. Art, if you can make that happen, you'll be a god.
Yes! Yes!  A perfect show for the Halloween season.  It's going to be fun!

akwilly

My favorite guests are real mainstream scientist

Heather Wade

Quote from: MV on May 11, 2015, 09:29:27 PM

With new EVP's and this is the recipe for Living Legendary Radio with Art Bell.  You know, to show the kids at home how it's done.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: laserjock on May 11, 2015, 07:42:48 PM
You don't follow much, do you? 

You don't have to be a condescending douche to people.