• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

morgana213

Quote from: (Redacted) on May 02, 2015, 08:32:03 PM
Political Talk Radio is not even a dead horse being beaten anymore.  It's just a stain on the pavement a bunch of blow hards continue to stomp on.

Bring on the weird, Art.
Yes, what she said!

It's a bird...it's a plane...it's THE QUICKENING...bringing stupid to the world...at lightning fast speed!

IcicleTrepan

Art perhaps you would have Elon Musk on your show to talk about his new Tesla batteries.

Zoxo

Art, you know what would be great... is if you could delve back into speaking with some top priests like Malachi Martin. I know you could never find someone that good again to interview... but there must be others out there performing exorcisms... I also look forward to interviews with people that deal with hauntings... Bring on the supernatural!

crash

Quote from: Coz on May 02, 2015, 08:26:18 PM
Art, didn't you start out doing something political?

Serious question: What changed?

I'm only curious. No ax to grind about the choice or politics in general.

My guess is that nothing changed, Coz.  Same old sorry state of affairs.

ks3484

Political Talk Radio is not even a dead horse being beaten anymore.  It's just a stain on the pavement a bunch of blow hards continue to stomp on.

Bring on the weird, Art. 

And of course you count yourself among those ...right? ? ? It was in response to your conversation that this debate??? started.

Quote from: (Redacted) on May 02, 2015, 06:07:15 PM
There may be more to it, the 9/11 thing stood out in my mind.  You're right though, now that you bring that up... I don't recall Art ever having a problem discussing other conspiracies but that one.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: cosmic hobo on May 02, 2015, 06:37:13 PM
I just listened to the latest GabCast and was surprised and thrilled that Keith called in. Very classy and definitely scored back some points with Art fans. The hosts asked all the right questions and Keith was very honest in his answers. I can't wait to get this show on the road.

So cosmic hobo, what you are really telling us; is that you have a life and we don't

PrairieGhost

There's a political section if people want to talk about it. I come to this thread to read about what's going on with MITD.

I'm glad to read the update Paul! Good stuff!

Producer-Paul

Quote from: PrairieGhost on May 02, 2015, 08:55:56 PM
There's a political section if people want to talk about it. I come to this thread to read about what's going on with MITD.

Any time!

ks3484

Quote from: PrairieGhost on May 02, 2015, 08:55:56 PM

Unfortunately he has baggage. Deal with it or don't...but it's still out there..

PrairieGhost

Quote from: ks3484 on May 02, 2015, 08:59:28 PM
Unfortunately he has baggage. Deal with it or don't...but it's still out there..

Everyone has baggage. I have baggage and so do you. Just because Art is a public figure and out of the kindness of his heart comes on here. It does mean you should pick at little crap just to bother him. Just remember when you bring stupid stuff like this up he doesn't even have to be here. Maybe give him a little bit of respect for even coming on here to talk to us.

aldousburbank

But we don't need a bag boy.

ge30542

ks3484 is quite the provocateur.
What's he gonna say next, that our President was actually born in Kenya?

aldousburbank

Quote from: ge30542 on May 02, 2015, 09:06:42 PM
That is such BS.
Everyone knows Mars.

Nick el Ass

Bring on the weird, Art.

Yeah, once Art left radio the local station here went from great to suck at ludicrous speed by going all political including the morning show... and it is hard to listen to people spew the same garbage all day long on either side of the spectrum. Then hear Dave's dumbass on top of that. I now only listen to the local classical music station.

I love the name Midnight in the Desert, glad that this is happening.

Is the plan for free live streaming but paid archives? Or is a subscription needed to listen live as well? Thanks

Heather Wade

Quote from: ks3484 on May 02, 2015, 08:48:52 PM
And of course you count yourself among those ...right? ? ? It was in response to your conversation that this debate??? started.

Nah, man.  Maybe I wasn't clear:  I hate Political Talk Radio.  And, c'mon, it's a nice Saturday.  Find a way to enjoy it.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Agent : Orange on May 02, 2015, 09:12:43 PM

Is the plan for free live streaming but paid archives? Or is a subscription needed to listen live as well? Thanks

The show will be free live, but I believe the plan is that you can download the shows for a small sum of 5 bucks.

Free when it's on, archive with the $5.

PrairieGhost

Free live with music, $5 archive no music.

Heather Wade

Agent : Orange!

Live stream will be free, downloadable podcast without music & other perks $5 a month.  Last one to the party is a square.  Art says he will have more, but can't reveal everything now.

Nice thanks, can't wait to listen in!

Quote from: (Redacted) on May 02, 2015, 09:18:42 PM
Agent : Orange!

Live stream will be free, downloadable podcast without music & other perks $5 a month.  Last one to the party is a square.  Art says he will have more, but can't reveal everything now.

Hey Red how's it going? Good to see you up & around!

The other day I was jonesing for new content and hoped the plans were still going forward. Very happy to hear they are.

WhiteCrow

ks3484, post all you want, no skin off my chinnie chin chin, but consider the obvious before you post.

Bellgabbers are die hard Art Bell Fans, we already know all about the old crap you posted about.
There is nothing new you can bring to table, that hasn't been discussed before.
So if we don't respond to your posts, it's because it's old news and we'd rather not talk about old stuff, that Art has had shoved in his face many times before.

What we want to talk about; is what Art is doing now! Art is still doing wacky/innovative stuff, that is entertaining, so I'd recommend, get up to speed with what's current, and join us as we go along on the ride. Broadcasting history is being made and hammered out on this corner of cyber space.
And that my friend is a pretty cool thing.

ks3484

Quote from: PrairieGhost on May 02, 2015, 09:05:01 PM
Everyone has baggage. I have baggage and so do you. Just because Art is a public figure and out of the kindness of his heart comes on here. It does mean you should pick at little crap just to bother him. Just remember when you bring stupid stuff like this up he doesn't even have to be here. Maybe give him a little bit of respect for even coming on here to talk to us.

Okay so talk with him. He has a website, an email, and a facebook page. I don't believe his address has changed ( US Postal Mail: Art Bell POBox 4755. Pahrump, NV 89041-4755.) and he is a ham operator as well (W60BB).

ks3484

Quote from: ge30542 on May 02, 2015, 09:06:42 PM

And that has what to do with Art Bell? ? ? ?

ks3484

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 02, 2015, 09:23:04 PM
ks3484, post all you want, no skin off my chinnie chin chin, but consider the obvious before you post.

Bellgabbers are die hard Art Bell Fans, we already know all about the old crap you posted about.
There is nothing new you can bring to table, that hasn't been discussed before.
So if we don't respond to your posts, it's because it's old news and we'd rather not talk about old stuff, that Art has had shoved in his face many times before.

What we want to talk about; is what Art is doing now! Art is still doing wacky/innovative stuff, that is entertaining, so I'd recommend, get up to speed with what's current, and join us as we go along on the ride. Broadcasting history is being made and hammered out on this corner of cyber space.
And that my friend is a pretty cool thing.

Is that like being made a part of, or becoming a part of a dark (midnight) collective or cult? ? ? Is any, and all resistance futile? ? ? ?       

PrairieGhost

Quote from: ks3484 on May 02, 2015, 09:25:37 PM
Okay so talk with him. He has a website, an email, and a facebook page. I don't believe his address has changed ( US Postal Mail: Art Bell POBox 4755. Pahrump, NV 89041-4755.) and he is a ham operator as well (W60BB).

If Art replies to one of my messages on here that's fine but I have no desire to get into his personal business/time. I'm done with you because I'm just feeding a troll. I'll do that no further.

ks3484

Quote from: PrairieGhost on May 02, 2015, 09:35:03 PM
If Art replies to one of my messages on here that's fine but I have no desire to get into his personal business/time. I'm done with you because I'm just feeding a troll. I'll do that no further.

Then don't do it. A public personality has a public record. Where does this "personal business/time" come from? ? ? ? You're just making stuff up as you go along ...aren't you... (
I still Believe)

Art Bell

It's a fair question, I did do a Political show for a few Years long ago, BUT the reason I changed is because I got sick of the same old thing night after night so despite what my Boss wanted I changed it up and have never looked back.

Art