• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Catsmile

Quote from: MV on March 29, 2015, 05:55:27 PM
i know the forum hasn't been running well recently.  however, it seems fine to me at the moment.  what about the rest of you?

Seems better than earlier today, but still the gremlins persist.
Just got one of these a moment ago.

"Connection Problems
Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later. " 

FortRock

Quote from: Catsmile on March 29, 2015, 06:11:12 PM

"Connection Problems
Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later. "

THATS WHY YOU SAW MY POST WITHOUT ALL CAPS!

MV/Liberace!

"Connection Problems

thx.

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on March 29, 2015, 06:16:01 PM
thx.

Yep still got intermittent problems. Time to hit up http://midnightdessert.com for my daily Art Bell delights.

Yes I am aware. No free advertising for the competition.

Art Bell

I have noticed the same glitches over the past few days, order a new page and it just sort of sits, I think it is somewhat better now. It was tough while going through all the music. I think I have found a new open theme! I will not disclose it here or I would be hearing it on you know where tonite.

If we go with SIP lines instead of POTS we will get much better quality, so we will.

The new Internet service should be in next Week, and the (better be) contract by this's Weeks end. Then I get to spend a lot of money, but I want it to sound Better then good.

Art

jazmunda

If you need someone to test the international line let me know. ;) :P

George Knapp is hosting tonight I'm sure he wouldn't poach your theme, but tomorrow who knows  ???

Telos?
Quote from: Art Bell on March 29, 2015, 07:00:50 PM
If we go with SIP lines instead of POTS we will get much better quality, so we will.
Art

Art Bell

Yes it is shaping up like Telos, I have a Friend here in Pahrump who works for them so, yes it looks like that.

Art

laserjock

Back many years ago when I lived in Tucson I almost got microwave internet, but then I moved.

VegasI15

I have a theory regarding the erratic internet lately.  And it's not only this site.  Perhaps some of the internet providers (tier 3 or tier 2) are pushing back against the new net neutrality.  Call it small shots across the bow if you will.

sydtron

I microwaved my internet once. After 10 minutes, it was STILL too hot to eat!

laserjock

My wife in Cebu just had a large earthquake, they're worried.

b_dubb

I dig how we are collectively helping Art bootstrap his new project.  Very open source. Very new economy. 

The DaveBots shall not prevail!

Heather Wade

I have noticed the same glitches over the past few days, order a new page and it just sort of sits, I think it is somewhat better now. It was tough while going through all the music. I think I have found a new open theme! I will not disclose it here or I would be hearing it on you know where tonite.

The new Internet service should be in next Week, and the (better be) contract by this's Weeks end. Then I get to spend a lot of money, but I want it to sound Better then good.

Art

Wouldn't expect anything less than the best audio quality from you, Art.  Glad to hear you found something cool among everyone's suggestions.

Quote from: b_dubb on March 29, 2015, 08:14:03 PM
I dig how we are collectively helping Art bootstrap his new project.  Very open source. Very new economy. 

The DaveBots shall not prevail!

It's an honor to be a part of it.  The DaveBots are easily smashed by The Scorpion Army.

Quote from: laserjock on March 29, 2015, 08:10:41 PM

I hope she is alright.

Art Bell

Quote from: laserjock on March 29, 2015, 08:10:41 PM

It was a 4.8 and pretty close to Cebu, she should be ok.

Art

rzr1911

I think Lisa&Tom are DDOS-ing bellgab again...

rzr1911

I think I have found a new open theme! I will not disclose it here or I would be hearing it on you know where tonite.
Art
The suspense is killing us!
We all can't wait 'til July/August. You're doing a great service to all who have to work at night, and to all fans of the paranormal. Thank you, Sir. (also for your past shows, they're Evergreens, most of them.)

Danger!UFO

Hey, Art! I'm sure you watched or will watch the Walking Dead season final. The opening scene is unreal! What a great final episode for the season. This show just keeps getting better and better.

Quote from: jazmunda on March 29, 2015, 07:06:43 PM
If you need someone to test the international line let me know. ;) :P

Reported

InykRose

Quote from: Morgus on March 26, 2015, 06:49:00 PM
guest Jonathan Reed

Honestly the best part about this was the song someone made called "frozen net  blues."

O M G ... burrito

Danger!UFO

Brian Wilson makes The Walking Dead! This song appeared in the season final. Nice song by the way.

Brian Wilson - "Love and Mercy"

The comments on YouTube are booming! That's social media for you!

MV/Liberace!

"Connection Problems

hosting company is looking into the issue.

Catsmile

Quote from: MV on March 30, 2015, 12:27:04 AM
hosting company is looking into the issue.
Loading... Loading... Loading...
[attachimg=1]

zeebo

Quote from: Catsmile on March 30, 2015, 01:01:52 AM
Loading... Loading... Loading...
[attachimg=1]

I thought we weren't supposed to crash the site until the flood of traffic hits during Art's first MITD show.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: zeebo on March 30, 2015, 01:54:07 AM
I thought we weren't supposed to crash the site until the flood of traffic hits during Art's first MITD show.

We will likely be using a different (and more expensive) web hosting solution by that time.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: sydtron on March 29, 2015, 07:53:37 PM
I microwaved my internet once. After 10 minutes, it was STILL too hot to eat!

Thankfully, you didn't pull a Dave... and burn you flapper thing.

DesertFox

Art

Cool, new opening theme.  Can you give us any vague hints on it, Art?  Is it high energy?  Rock?  Pop?  70's?  80's?  90's?  Moody?  Upbeat?  American group?  British group?  soloist?