• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on March 26, 2015, 03:12:59 PM
After 4 years FortRock finally learned how to post images. Sumthins going on.
Indeeeeed

SaucyRossy

Quote from: Art Bell on March 26, 2015, 04:14:01 PM
Groan, Lawyers. You talk about a issue, so then the Lawyers get it and make new issues, what a pain in the butt. Now it will drag into next Week.

Art

We're pretty patient. Just get things right for you.

We have waited...for uhhh...awhile. Haha

channer1

Quote from: Nick el Ass on March 26, 2015, 12:37:43 AM

What about girls who are robots?

"I    AM    A    MU - SI - CAL    RO - BOT"

jazmunda

Groan, Lawyers. You talk about a issue, so then the Lawyers get it and make new issues, what a pain in the butt. Now it will drag into next Week.

Art

What do you call a thousand lawyers at the bottom of the sea?

A good start.

albrecht

Quote from: jazmunda on March 26, 2015, 04:41:05 PM
In the computer age I fail to see how this is still a problem.
Look at all the lawsuits, WTO stuff, etc flying back and forth over the decades from the people who created, or at least profited from the computer age! Apple, Samsung, ITT, IBM, Cisco, BellLabs, Nokia, etc etc always suing one another for patent infringements, deals gone bad, and so forth. Or buying each other up which also necessitates countless billable hours. If anything the computer age made law even more complicated and expensive. It sucks.

jazmunda

Quote from: albrecht on March 26, 2015, 05:02:16 PM
Look at all the lawsuits, WTO stuff, etc flying back and forth over the decades from the people who created, or at least profited from the computer age! Apple, Samsung, ITT, IBM, Cisco, BellLabs, Nokia, etc etc always suing one another for patent infringements, deals gone bad, and so forth. Or buying each other up which also necessitates countless billable hours. If anything the computer age made law even more complicated and expensive. It sucks.

My lame attempt at a joke about not having to physically dot "i"s and cross "t"s in the digital age failed miserably.

Art

It's ok, Art.  Here at BellGab, "Fortitude" is our middle name.
Amongst.

ponyboysunset

Mystical Order Of The Declawed Gerbil! Lmao! Thanks so much Art for the laughs. Looking forward to more!

Skunk Ape

Quote from: jazmunda on March 26, 2015, 05:06:53 PM
My lame attempt at a joke about not having to physically dot "i"s and cross "t"s in the digital age failed miserably.

I got it.  ;)

laserjock

No rush, Art, and I definitely mean it, no need or desire from me or anyone in their right mind to rush the process!  I hope your lawyers are very competent and look out for you and your family better than any lawyer ever did. 

A good home requires a great foundation, and that's something that proves itself over time.

Heather Wade

It didn't fail as miserably as you think.  I had a good lol.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on March 26, 2015, 06:03:30 PM
Mystical Order Of The Declawed Gerbil! Lmao! Thanks so much Art for the laughs. Looking forward to more!

Uncanny, I was just listening to the Secret Societies show quite recently. 

(First post, by the way.  Hiya folks.)

albrecht

Nah, more likely my lack of jokes having dealt with too many lawyers! Though I strongly encourage Art, and anyone, to have some good ones retained because these days it is a necessity, alas, and cheaper on the "front end" of a deal.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: carpoolgänger on March 26, 2015, 06:36:30 PM
Uncanny, I was just listening to the Secret Societies show quite recently. 

(First post, by the way.  Hiya folks.)
Welcome, post often!

Morgus

I see right now airing on the Dark Matter Radio Network is a live show "Unknown Origins Radio" with guest Jonathan Reed.
Reed was a guest with Art Bell back in the late 1990s telling about his capture of an alien being that he put into a garage freezer.
Reed appeared again as a guest in 2013 on Art Bell's sirius Dark Matter show too.

http://artbell.com/918-jonathan-reed-photos/

rzr1911

Quote from: Morgus on March 26, 2015, 06:49:00 PM
guest Jonathan Reed.
Reed was a guest with Art Bell back in the late 1990s telling about his capture of an alien being that he put into a garage freezer.
would be interesting to hear if it's still in the freezer, or where it disappeared to.
my guess is somebody stole it, or men in black took it away.
great fotos! looks like the aliens in "Fire in the Sky".

IcicleTrepan

I see right now airing on the Dark Matter Radio Network is a live show "Unknown Origins Radio" with guest Jonathan Reed.
Reed appeared again as a guest in 2013 on Art Bell's sirius Dark Matter show too.

I miss the burrito blues song

phrodo

Aww .. no worries mate. Most of us with IQs above room temperature got it... even if that joke had a broken leg.  :P

In the vein of lame humor --

Q- What do you call a dog with four broken legs?

A- It doesn't matter -- it won't come anyway...  :o

Surmo

As a plane was going down, only three parachutes were left for four people.

A doctor, yelling "I save lives," grabbed one immediately and went out of the plane.

Next, a lawyer looked around, and quickly said "I'm the smartest man, and must survive," grabbed the next chute, and went out the plane.

A Priest, who was left with a ten-year-old boy, leaned forward and told the child "I'm old, and you have years to live, please take the last parachute."

The boy instead pressed the parachute into the Priest's hands and said, "That's alright, don't worry.  The 'smartest man' just jumped out of the plane with my backpack."

rzr1911

That alien looks pretty good.
Do you think he sculpted the head, or it's a real alien?
It's really well done if sculpted and painted.

Surmo

Undoubtedly real.  Dr. Reed would never lie.

Morgus

Quote from: rzr1911 on March 26, 2015, 06:56:55 PM
would be interesting to hear if it's still in the freezer, or where it disappeared to.
my guess is somebody stole it, or men in black took it away.
great fotos! looks like the aliens in "Fire in the Sky".
As part of his story I'm hearing right now he said later he found his house totally ransacked.
He says the garage door was pried off and of course the whole freezer with the alien was gone.
However Reed says he saw footprints going from the freezer to the wall, so perhaps it escaped by going thru the wall?
Reed mentioned the alien was in his garage freezer for 9 days.

Heather Wade

It's the glint in his red eye that gets me.   :o 

SaucyRossy

Quote from: rzr1911 on March 26, 2015, 07:11:58 PM
That alien looks pretty good.
Do you think he sculpted the head, or it's a real alien?
It's really well done if sculpted and painted.

I know people who could make that in half a day

rzr1911

Quote from: (Redacted) on March 26, 2015, 07:22:40 PM
It's the glint in his red eye that gets me.   :o
I assume they used a red glass eye for that effect.
It's quite telling they have the body covered up. It would be a lot of work to model the whole thing.
In the 9 days he had the alien in his garage he didn't make a fotograph of the whole body?
And he fed it cat food? ugh. poor thing.

Morgus

Reed mentioned tonite that he has already been setup to be one of Art Bell's first guests on his new streaming show.

rzr1911

Quote from: Morgus on March 26, 2015, 08:00:43 PM
Reed mentioned tonite that he has already been setup to be one of Art Bell's first guests on his new streaming show.
maybe he can freeze a new alien until then. he's got a few months time. Or maybe it's just a trick to get Tom invite him again.

Art Bell

Funny he didn't run that by me yet.

Art

Nick el Ass

Is that alien wearing a turtleneck?