• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

coaster

Quote from: SaucyRossy on March 04, 2015, 02:48:59 AM
Speaking of which Art.

One of the guests I was looking forward to the most on dark matter that didn't happen was Graham Hancock.

I want to hear a five hour interview with him on all sorts of subjects, ancient civilizations, dmt, Atlantis, etc.
Hancock remains a favorite guest of mine. He always has something interesting to say.

jazmunda

Quote from: SaucyRossy on March 04, 2015, 02:48:59 AM
Speaking of which Art.

One of the guests I was looking forward to the most on dark matter that didn't happen was Graham Hancock.

I want to hear a five hour interview with him on all sorts of subjects, ancient civilizations, dmt, Atlantis, etc.

Unfortunately the new show is only 3 hours.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: coaster on March 04, 2015, 02:51:14 AM
Hancock remains a favorite guest of mine. He always has something interesting to say.

He's great. Entertaining, informative, not a quack. He actually visits the places he talks about (follow his fb and Twitter feed, the photos he posts are amazing), he's easy going, and he can tell a good story. Probably my favorite guest of all time, up there with the best of them.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: jazmunda on March 04, 2015, 02:53:42 AM
Unfortunately the new show is only 3 hours.

Don't rain on my fucking parade you koala.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: jazmunda on March 04, 2015, 02:40:02 AM
You might need to adjust your hearing aid "This is White Crow" as she probably just said Jenny.

There was never a Jimmy Chunga in the Alpha timeline.

Hey, Fairy voiced, wiener grab'in punk... What does "Alpa timeline" mean?....

edit: Art's C2C shows.

So, I proved beyond a showdown of doubt that Jimmy was with GIS in 2010.
Ball in court Abo want'a-be. Prove to me that that Barabara never mentioned Chunga name on an Art C2C broadcast.

jazmunda

Quote from: SaucyRossy on March 04, 2015, 02:55:51 AM
Don't rain on my fucking parade you koala.

Hey I want Art to broadcast 24/7. No repeats or replays. Just Art live 24/7. He'll have to learn to take power naps at the top and bottom of the hour and get used to wearing Depends.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: jazmunda on March 04, 2015, 03:03:36 AM
Hey I want Art to broadcast 24/7. No repeats or replays. Just Art live 24/7. He'll have to learn to take power naps at the top and bottom of the hour and get used to wearing Depends.
Pizza rolls dipped in art bells pizza punch for sustenance?

pate

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 04, 2015, 03:01:21 AM
... What does "Alpa timeline" mean?....
Alpo is a sort of dog food:

Meow Mix song

jazmunda

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 04, 2015, 03:01:21 AM
Hey, Fairy voiced, wiener grab'in punk... What does "Alpa timeline" mean?....

Add some glasses to your shopping list or learn to read troll.

Alpha = original. That is the original timeline not made up by you or Chunga.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: jazmunda on March 04, 2015, 03:06:39 AM
Add some glasses to your shopping list or learn to read troll.

Alpha = original. That is the original timeline not made up by you or Chunga.

Silly little upside down boy... you pretend to know Art's shows... YOU KNOW NOTHING.... posser

So, I proved beyond a showdown of doubt that Jimmy was with GIS in 2010, well with'in the time frame of when Art was with C2C.
Ball in court Abo want'a-be. Prove to me that that Barabara never mentioned Chunga name on an Art C2C broadcast.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 04, 2015, 03:15:21 AM
Silly little upside down boy... you pretend to know Art's shows... YOU KNOW NOTHING.... posser

So, I proved beyond a showdown of doubt that Jimmy was with GIS in 2010, well with'in the time frame of when Art was with C2C.

What are you babbling about

pate

... YOU KNOW NOTHING.... posser...

I thunk it's spelt "poseur"

jazmunda

The A word you used for an Aboriginal is akin to the N word. You are a racist and I want nothing more to do with a troll like you. Reported.

I need not prove anything to the likes of you.

This is White Crow.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: jazmunda on March 04, 2015, 03:24:21 AM
The A word you used for an Aboriginal is akin to the N word. You are a racist and I want nothing more to do with a troll like you. Reported.

I need not prove anything to the likes of you.

This is White Crow.

Gezz lighten up....  trolling is so misunderstood... I think you'll have a hard time splain the A word to MV, since he uses the N word on his Podcast  :o  Anyway have a Ged'day mate, this Old Crow needs to go nighty nite.  ...oh a wait, a few still biting

phrodo

Methinks the white one has nothing to crow about. Perhaps a trip into the cornfield is in order... cornfields need scare crows -- any color will do.

SaucyRossy

Just so we're clear, my koala comment was a joke, i think you're the best Jaz. I didn't realize a racist troll would say something right after me.

jazmunda

Quote from: SaucyRossy on March 04, 2015, 03:29:53 AM
Just so we're clear, my koala comment was a joke, i think you're the best Jaz. I didn't realize a racist troll would say something right after me.

I took it as such. But you have been reported to Bindi Irwin. :)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: phrodo on March 04, 2015, 03:29:43 AM
Methinks the white one has nothing to crow about. Perhaps a trip into the cornfield is in order... cornfields need scare crows -- any color will do.

Whatever .... how original "cornfield"  ::)
Just hav'in fun play'in the 'foil' tonight...     

pate

Soul Coughing - Circles

There's no brick wall to bang one's head against in a cornfield...

WhiteCrow

Quote from: SaucyRossy on March 04, 2015, 03:29:53 AM

OK we got it, Saucy and Jaz are buds and hate the troll...  which is worse, I'm a Troll or you call'in me a Racist

reported:  racist

Violation of Bellgab deformation rule: section 2, article 6... check it out, it's in the rules.
http://goo.gl/1dJquR

phrodo

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 04, 2015, 03:44:30 AM

Aww .. that's cute. An insult and a lame backhanded apology .. now that's really fun.

And taking delight in trolling .. how original.  ::)

Daggit

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 04, 2015, 03:44:30 AM

Don't you mean fool?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Daggit on March 04, 2015, 04:07:36 AM
Don't you mean fool?

No I don't... you play that part rather well

coaster

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 04, 2015, 03:57:28 AM
OK we got it, Saucy and Jaz are buds and hate the troll...  which is worse, I'm a Troll or you call'in me a Racist

reported:  racist

Violation of Bellgab deformation rule: section 2, article 6... check it out, it's in the rules.
http://goo.gl/1dJquR
Well you did use a derogatory term. Just sayin'. Mellow out folks.

BobGrau

Quote from: (Redacted) on March 03, 2015, 11:46:43 PM
I'm humbly flattered.  There must be an actress/host/someone that I sound like & remind your wife of?  Hope you enjoy the show, it's good times, and even more so knowing Art will be back soon.

The Orb - Little Fluffy Clouds

Falkie2013

Quote from: jazmunda on March 04, 2015, 03:35:01 AM
I took it as such. But you have been reported to Bindi Irwin. :)

children. behave. step back and focus on our true enemy the axis of evil.
Premrat, $noorge & Tommy the puppetmaster and not each other.

Chaim

I'd appreciate if people wouldn't spam youtube clips in every of their comments here.
If you want to show us you favorite music or stuff, make your own thread please , like I do.
Pate is really annoying in this regard.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: phrodo on March 04, 2015, 04:01:22 AM
Aww .. that's cute. An insult and a lame backhanded apology .. now that's really fun.

And taking delight in trolling .. how original.  ::)

That was no apology...      And taking delight in trolling  so misunderstood.. being a Troll is a bad thing???  from these so called "viscous and vaguely lovable" Bellgabbers... the irony 

.... start reading this little episode from the beginning, when you calm down some.
thar some darn good fun in thar.   Jaz struck the first blow and I played him... that's it, no more no worse.
All is good nite-nite