• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

phrodo

Quote from: coaster on March 02, 2015, 07:32:00 PM
Jonathan Reed-Regardless of what the disinformational propagandists are shouting... Time Travel DOES currently exist, and is being used by select military applications.
The LINK alien device I found in 1996, proves that advanced alien technology, uses dimensions to slip time/space...as means to produce physical space travel. DrReed-
groan. This is one guest I wish would go away. His bs stinks.

I saw that on fb too ... what a dipshit .. no wait -- that's an insult to dipshits.  What a noorie!

WOTR

Quote from: Art Bell on March 02, 2015, 07:37:46 PM
...I did tell him when he started that he should make the show his own by putting his stamp on it, change everything up and own it.

Art
Oh, he put his stamp on it.  There is no confusing his show with yours (or even Knapp's.)  His is a special brand of interview.

bateman

By now those programs are so old that I don't see the point, frankly I don't see the point of airing one every Saturday night either.

Pretending you still have something to do with Coast gives the show cachet it would not otherwise have.

Sigh, if this is because of what is coming in July I am sorry. They never fail to react in some fear based way. I am sure this will be followed by Dave coming to say it's out of his hands. By now those programs are so old that I don't see the point, frankly I don't see the point of airing one every Saturday night either. Dave should own what he does after all these Years without having to use anything I did, either music, form of announcer, old shows or anything else. I think it is one of the things that haunts him by always being in the shadow of what was. I did tell him when he started that he should make the show his own by putting his stamp on it, change everything up and own it.

Art

I am sure the insiders understand that your program worked well, and they hope that by continuing the same exact program schedule, using your music and even thunder wav file, that people would constantly think of you coming back.

At this point, I think we all know where to get old shows if we want.. and youTube even has them until they chop them down one by one. And more pop up..
Nonetheless, we should all demand Premiere stop your Saturday show and instead use the time to play the best of George Noory.
I am sure that would go well.

jazmunda

Quote from: Doctor Who on March 02, 2015, 07:41:45 PM
This makes me hate Premiere even more.  I listen to Art every night, seven nights a week.  Now one stream is gone.  I'm sure the sleazy reptiles at Premiere will get around to the others as well.

Download the mega torrent and you can listen to Art 24/7 and you get to be your DJ and choose your favorite episode or topic. Or you can live dangerously and put it on shuffle.

Just don't illegally download any of Art's new stuff. You need to pay for those goods.

coaster

I surely wish Dave and Co would stop lurking and post something. I need a laugh.

bateman

Quote from: coaster on March 02, 2015, 07:44:37 PM
I surely wish Dave and Co would stop lurking and post something work on their show.

Fixed.

wr250

u7 stream is still going, apparently mirroring DMRN now.the u7radio.org site shows the takedown notice. 

jazmunda

Quote from: HorrorReporter on March 02, 2015, 07:44:11 PM

Nonetheless, we should all demand Premiere stop your Saturday show and instead use the time to play the best of George Noory.

Isn't dead air a big sin in the radio world?

Who

Quote from: HorrorReporter on March 02, 2015, 07:44:11 PM

I am sure that would go well.

The best of George Nooory.  Now there's the ultimate oxymoron.

ks3484

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 02, 2015, 07:25:20 PM
Take the large upper mid west rust belt city I live near. Public schools are a disaster. Private christian schools are booming, with waiting lists. Many reasons why, but near the top; Parents want a schools that teach values, and send their kids to these schools knowing the other kids come from like minded families. We support the institution for the betterment of society with donations and paying for the  tuition of the less fortunate. Our extremely high real estate and state income tax pay for the failing public schools.
So which student "public or christian" is more that likely to even learn the concept of "turn the other cheek stuff"

Conversly,   

I've toyed with the notion that parochial schools required more from their students then others did. It would seem as if the light being shown on the pederastifarian pedophilic menagerie that I had suspected most parochial schools imbibed.

Waiting for 'johnny' to make his return.

paladin1991

Quote from: jazmunda on March 02, 2015, 06:50:37 PM
U7radio got it's Cease and Desist. (Click Image to Enlarge)

I'm going to start calling them to ask them some questions. 

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on March 02, 2015, 07:13:20 PM
If something is physically possible, it can and likely will happen.  If humans survive millions of years, eventually some Islam extremist is going to get hold of time travel technology and prevent Western civilization from existing.  Time directives be damned. 

Even merely observing the past will change it, both because it will forever change the path of the photons used for observation, and second because in quantum mechanics observation collapses a wave function to a random state.

So if you could travel back in time, one of two things must happen.  Either you create an alternative time stream, preserving the original, or you erase the original.  If you can establish that you have a continual presence in time as you travel back through it (see my previous post), you cannot create an alternative time stream.  There's no known mechanism in physics to do that anyway unless you can collapse the entire universe as a wave function (that goes a little over my head).  Neither do I believe there is a mechanism to erase a future if it has already happened.  So neither possibility makes much sense.

You could argue that the universe prevents you from taking disruptive actions that could change a time stream and create paradoxes.  The problem with that is physics doesn't prevent anyone from carrying out actions that do obey the laws of physics.  You would need the active presence of an interfering God consciousness to safeguard the universe

The physics of the universe only has one way to prevent time paradoxes.  That is, don't allow it in the first place.  Don't allow time travel to the past.

The next question is, what is time?  Is every moment of history stored on a giant hard drive somewhere?  If not, then there is no past to travel back to.  So then, if you want to travel back in time does this mean you have to regress the entire universe with you?  I used to think that was a silly question.  Why can't you just modify yourself instead of the entire universe?  But, within the constraints of time I don't see how you could do this.  And if it turns out you have to bring the entire universe with you, all those random little quantum effects will play out differently as the universe unwinds than they did the first time around. The past you ended up in would not be the same as the one you started with.

Too many problems and only one logical solution.  Retrograde time travel would seem impossible, at least to me.

^^^^^ thank you!

Where are all these time travelers?  ... it's a heck of a lot easier living life with common sense.... but that's no fun

Art likes predictions; so here goes: I predict that 'time-travel' posts on this thread will be replaced by U7 and anti Dave & company posts.
What's a U7? and who is Dave?

coaster

Quote from: bateman on March 02, 2015, 07:45:28 PM
Fixed.
well we can wish in one hand and shit in the other.

ks3484

Quote from: Catsmile on March 02, 2015, 07:42:04 PM
I feel where you are coming from, but they do own all those programs.
And can do with them whatever they want.

Art signed away his ownership in turn for sacks of cash.
They worked hard, made a good product, and made a profit.
Don't blame them, I would have too.

What if the AB shows that are out there were out there before AB made his deal with J-Cor / Premiere? How can they claim at a latter date that we do not own the programs that Art had no problem with, at the time. Even knowing that the programs were out there at the time he was at the helm of C2C? It would seem to me that they had no legal rights, of any sort, to AB programs that were already out there and on the net years before they made their deal with AB.

Art Bell

I guess somebody better splain everything to the newbies. IhateArtRadio, Jazz that will be with me forever!

Art

Art Bell

Quote from: ks3484 on March 02, 2015, 08:05:23 PM

What if the AB shows that are out there were out there before AB made his deal with J-Cor / Premiere? How can they claim at a latter date that we do not own the programs that Art had no problem with having the programs out there at the time? It would seem to me that they had no legal rights, of any sort,  to AB programs already out there and on the net before they made their deal with AB.
You know that MIGHT be a very good point.

Art

wr250

Quote from: ks3484 on March 02, 2015, 08:05:23 PM

What if the AB shows that are out there were out there before AB made his deal with J-Cor / Premiere? How can they claim at a latter date that we do not own the programs that Art had no problem with having the programs out there at the time? It would seem to me that they had no legal rights, of any sort,  to AB programs already out there and on the net before they made their deal with AB.
which is why premier NEVER airs them.

jazmunda

Quote from: Art Bell on March 02, 2015, 08:06:29 PM
I guess somebody better splain everything to the newbies. IhateArtRadio, Jazz that will be with me forever!

Art

I'll allow you to use it but if anyone else tries to they will receive a cease and desist from my lawyers. Too soon?  ;D

albrecht

Quote from: paladin1991 on March 02, 2015, 07:48:53 PM
I'm going to start calling them to ask them some questions.
Where is Anonymous when you need them? Any teenage or Russian hackers out there who are AB fans? It would be really bad if this person and this company had some inadvertent technical problems or embarrassing for the email releases or document dumps. Of course I would not advocate such and would be horrified if something like that happened.

In the meantime it would simply be awful if the U7 contents got mirrored somewhere else or they decided to move to an off-shore location and stream or, even worse, if all the contents got, accidentally, released into the torrent land (since they might have stuff not in the ultimate one already out there.)

ps: you'd think iHeart Media, Inc would spend their dwindling resources on trying to make good radio instead of on lawyers, sorry para-legals, new studios for bad hosts, and mist tunnels.

bateman

Quote from: Art Bell on March 02, 2015, 08:08:56 PM
You know that MIGHT be a very good point.

Art

Do you have any Area 2000 shows in your possession? I don't think anyone's heard those since they originally aired, and I'd love to hear some pre-CC material.

coaster

I'm sure if they didn't own them and were claiming they did, Art would have done something about it long ago. Doesn't even feel like a grey area. Either they own them or they don't. Or one side did not read the fine print.
Quote from: wr250 on March 02, 2015, 08:11:53 PM
ah

Catsmile

Quote from: wr250 on March 02, 2015, 08:11:53 PM

Quit being logical. I want to stamp my feet and hate Premrat, while I fume.

jazmunda

Quote from: bateman on March 02, 2015, 08:14:15 PM
Do you have any Area 2000 shows in your possession? I don't think anyone's heard those since they originally aired, and I'd love to hear some pre-CC material.

Yes! Excellent question. How far back does the archive go? Would iHateArt Radio â,,¢ have pre-season Coast shows? What year would their ownership begin and would they have physical copies of all of those shows?

Producer-Paul

Quote from: jazmunda on March 02, 2015, 08:18:34 PM
Yes! Excellent question. How far back does the archive go? Would iHateArt Radio â,,¢ have pre-season Coast shows? What year would their ownership begin and would they have physical copies of all of those shows?

Fastest trademark ever...

I still listen to art nightly at work. Most of the shows are still pretty relative. Last night was about a doctor who investigated transplant patients and how they took on attributes of the persons organ they received. Shows like that age extremely well.

bateman

Quote from: Paul on March 02, 2015, 08:21:45 PM
Fastest trademark ever...

I'm sure Ellen the paralegal will be sending him a C&D shortly.