• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

bateman

Art, take a look at what Anthony Cumia does. He runs a paid subscription model too, but puts out a lot of free clips and occasionally free shows on Youtube to entice new subscribers. Seems to be working for him.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheAnthonyCumiaShow/videos
https://www.anthonycumia.com/

Danger!UFO

I live in the U.S. Eastern Time Zone so Art doesn't come on until 1:00 a.m. I have to get up early for work so that's a problem. Oh yeah, on my days off during the week you can bet I'll be listening LIVE. Maybe I'll get the courage to call in one day.

I'll be recording the show LIVE but will also subscribe to the podcast to support the show.

I wonder if the DMRN will stream repeats?

All will be answered in time.  :)

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on February 28, 2015, 09:42:40 PM
I don't suppose anyone noticed that, just now, hell froze over?

Yes, prepare to repel boarders from The Crimson Permanent Assurance!

Art Bell

Remember we will go to air at 12AM Eastern one hour early. And yes if you all can find and report pirate streams that would really help. Consider yourselves to be deputy's as of July with full authority to find and report any pirated stuff you find.

My thinking is be under way a full hour before grey goo. Plus if you think About it those last hours are not heard by many anyway, we will be done at 12AM PT while the other is not done till 5AM EST.

Art

popple

I like what Bateman suggested!

jazmunda

Quote from: Art Bell on February 28, 2015, 10:21:58 PM
Remember we will go to air at 12AM Eastern one hour early. And yes if you all can find and report pirate streams that would really help. Consider yourselves to be deputy's as of July with full authority to find and report any pirated stuff you find.

Do we get shiny badges? ;)

My thinking is be under way a full hour before grey goo. Plus if you think About it those last hours are not heard by many anyway, we will be done at 12AM PT while the other is not done till 5AM EST.

Art

Will it be rebroadcast after the show finishes like Coast to Coast is?

bateman

Quote from: jazmunda on February 28, 2015, 10:28:12 PM
Do we get shiny badges? ;)

You already have the chaps, right?

Scully

Art

"grey goo"?  ???

WhiteCrow

My thinking is be under way a full hour before grey goo.
Art

grey goo... A+

Art Bell

Sorry, Grey Goo is Nano Technology, and is ALSO a way the World may end

Art

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jazmunda on February 28, 2015, 09:47:39 PM
I'll be paying whether I listen to the free live stream or download the podcasts to listen at a later date.
Same here.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: popple on February 28, 2015, 10:26:52 PM
I like what Bateman suggested!

Bateman this, Bateman that, everythings Bateman!

paladin1991

Quote from: Art Bell on February 28, 2015, 08:02:49 PM
Let me be clear, everything I have been working for is to give everybody the full experience live, our partners are depending on Podcast downloads for their revenue. To make this work I will need the help of all of you to help stamp out the Pirates. Considering our background it should be work you all know. The important thing is the full FREE Stereo show.

Art
ART, you are clear as.... wait for it....steady now..... A BELL!

Danger!UFO

Art

Thanks Art! I must have missed that somewhere! 12AM Eastern is great!

We'll be on the watch for Pirates, Sheriff Bell!

Falkie2013

Quote from: bateman on February 28, 2015, 10:42:33 PM

Soon to be followed by Bateman's creepy kid stories.😉

Falkie2013

Quote from: Art Bell on February 28, 2015, 10:38:15 PM

Art

Remember Art, YOU invented Grey Away so we should all be safe.

Danger!UFO

Wait... Pirates? I live near Pittsburgh!  ::)

Falkie2013

Quote from: Danger!UFO on February 28, 2015, 10:51:58 PM
Wait... Pirates? I live near Pittsburgh!  ::)

Lol !

Go Bucs !

Nick el Ass

I'll be paying whether I listen to the free live stream or download the podcasts to listen at a later date.

What can we do about the pirates?

Ready the cannons, close in for battle, take all the loot we can get our hands on, make them walk the plank, and then sink the ship. 

Scully

Art

Ah so.  Thanks, Art.  I live and learn.  :)

Jamal Abanane

I too would pay regardless to hear that deep velvet voice once more, but (and im raisin' my MGD can here...while watchin my Ottawa Sens vs San Jose Sharts) i really hope we all pull together to crush our opposition...hehe

I'll report all Art pirate instances i find...

I truly cannot wait

See you down the road, all

PS: In Search Of Sasquatch, that was a kickass In Search Of, with Leonard Nimoy...kickin out the jams...

Catsmile

What can we do about the pirates?
Jaz can be the shows new Tin Star General, who calls Art every night with a piracy report.

popple

Quote from: WhiteCrow on February 28, 2015, 10:39:32 PM
Bateman this, Bateman that, everythings Bateman!
MASTER BATEMAN?!?!?!?!?!111!1!

jazmunda

Quote from: Catsmile on February 28, 2015, 11:08:28 PM
Jaz can be the shows new Tin Star General, who calls Art every night with a piracy report.

As long as you provide me with the number to call. ;)

Art

Dang, and I thought it was something caught in Dave's 'stache.

Heather Wade

That is so gross, I wish that photo didn't exist.  Free speech, and all... do what you like, but, gah.
Probably the intended reaction.