Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

WhiteCrow

Quote from: jazmunda on February 28, 2015, 12:05:09 AM
I'm starting a breakaway forum called Bellgab 2. Who's with me? :P

Can I be a Moderator?

jazmunda

Quote from: Étouffée on February 28, 2015, 12:49:36 AM
Does this mean that we have to tweet and Facebook and stuff?

Many happy returns, Art.  This is a strange but vaguely euphoric evening.

For those people not on social media and other 21st Century forms of communication you can assist the cause by faxing as many people as you can.

bateman

Quote from: jazmunda on February 28, 2015, 12:50:04 AM
What happened at the end of that one? Did you start laughing?

Yeah, that happened a couple times. I got a good 8 or 9 calls in before they started to catch on though.  ;D

popple

Quote from: boba FETT on February 28, 2015, 12:46:43 AM
Wow, that was an uncomfortable: "NO...Absolutely not!"
He had to catch himself before his voice went into "The haters all closet together" mode. Note the everythingsfinehere laugh.

And Dave telling Bateman he hoped he didn't get into "some car accident or something" always makes me laugh.

Quote from: Scully on February 28, 2015, 12:49:56 AM
Absolutely.  ;)

What happened to P90X-George? looking at him now...three words...THE MACARONI SWEATS!

DesertFox

Hmmmm...where are the people who were on here who shouted at the top of their lungs that Art was faking about coming back after the NC and was playing us for fools?  They were so smug about it.

I wonder.

coaster

July. I cannot wait.

HorrorRetro

Quote from: coaster on February 28, 2015, 12:56:51 AM
July. I cannot wait.

It's shaping up to be a fun summer.  8)

Quote from: DesertFox on February 28, 2015, 12:55:03 AM
Hmmmm...where are the people who were on here who shouted at the top of their lungs that Art was faking about coming back after the NC and was playing us for fools?  They were so smug about it.

I wonder.

Whom was doing that?

Quote from: DesertFox on February 28, 2015, 12:55:03 AM

I wonder.

I'm one of those. Still here.

DesertFox

Quote from: boba FETT on February 28, 2015, 01:00:18 AM
Whom was doing that?

Frankly don't remember all the names--it was a small but very loud minority.  I remember their arguments...which run very hollow now--lol.

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on February 28, 2015, 01:00:59 AM

Is that what you think? Just curious.

Quote from: DesertFox on February 28, 2015, 01:02:17 AM

Frankly don't remember all the names--it was a small but very loud minority.  I remember their arguments...which run very hollow now--lol.

No worries. July!

DesertFox

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on February 28, 2015, 01:00:59 AM

Not talking about those who had some doubts along the way---but the ones who were loud, sure and mocking.  Don't remember if you were one of those.  If you were--good on you for manning up.

Quote from: boba FETT on February 28, 2015, 01:02:47 AM
Is that what you think? Just curious.

Yes. I do hope he comes back though.

Quote from: DesertFox on February 28, 2015, 01:05:04 AM
Not talking about those who had some doubts along the way---but the ones who were loud, sure and mocking.  Don't remember if you were one of those.  If you were--good on you for manning up.

When Art said he wouldn't come back because of his music fees I said he had the moxie of a wet paper towel.

DesertFox

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on February 28, 2015, 01:11:10 AM
Yes. I do hope he comes back though.

When Art said he wouldn't come back because of his music fees I said he had the moxie of a wet paper towel.

Mostly I was talking about way before in the early days of the NC and sometime after that.

Redwolf

Original: UFQuack
[attachimg=1]

lonevoice

Quote from: Art Bell on February 27, 2015, 10:18:24 PM
I will be depending on the PROVEN ability of this murky and semi civilized group to hit Social Media with a brick for me when we are ready.
Locked and loaded

Is Happy Friday the new Happy Pancake?

stevenotero

"Bryan and Keith will do an After Show, after After Dark, at 1AM PST, covering updates about Art's return and Bryan's new shows. #DMtalk"

Needless to say, I'll be recording for us here in BellGab.

Gemstone

Quote from: popple on February 28, 2015, 12:33:03 AM
I've been doing squats and lunges with a 50 pound bag of frozen pizza rolls resting on my shoulders. I'm ready 8)

DesertFox

Glad Art stuck to his guns about his music--that is vital to the ART BELL EXPERIENCE.  As a fellow big time music lover, I completely understand.

phrodo

Quote from: DesertFox on February 28, 2015, 02:01:03 AM
Glad Art stuck to his guns about his music--that is vital to the ART BELL EXPERIENCE.  As a fellow big time music lover, I completely understand.

Aw hell - I like music too .. as much as anybody. But if I had to choose between Art with music . Art without music . and NO Art at all .... I'd pick Art without music 24.7.365 period. Again music can be found anywhere... Art - not so much.

phrodo

Quote from: MV on February 27, 2015, 11:44:24 PM
[attach=1]

Hey, Art. Thank yeeeeew.

You got your shoutout .. now you owe Art a plug for his new show. It's a shame nobody is talking about it here.

bateman

Quote from: phrodo on February 28, 2015, 02:35:10 AM
You got your shoutout .. now you owe Art a plug for his new show. It's a shame nobody is talking about it here.

It's on KNYE, right?

WOTR

Quote from: Art Bell on February 27, 2015, 10:18:24 PM
I will be depending on the PROVEN ability of this murky and semi civilized group to hit Social Media with a brick for me when we are ready.

Art
Can we spam Serius again with images containing the hash tag #ArtBellFree until they get driven to the point of insanity?

Morgus

In the live Dark Matter radio interview with Keith Rowland this last hour, he mentioned the earliest date Art Bell could start the new internet streaming show was July 20.
He also said Art was OK with having any on-demand or podcast download versions of the shows be without any bumper music (just like its done on c2cam's streamlink podcasts for example) but the live stream will have the full bumper music and be available with a higher bitrate stereo live stream too.

stevenotero

Quote from: Morgus on February 28, 2015, 03:52:52 AM
In the live Dark Matter radio interview with Keith Rowland this last hour, he mentioned the earliest date Art Bell could start the new internet streaming show was July 20.
He also said Art was OK with having any on-demand or podcast download versions of the shows be without any bumper music (just like its done on c2cam's streamlink podcasts for example) but the live stream will have the full bumper music and be available with a higher bitrate stereo live stream too.

Here's the After Dark After Show from earlier

https://soundcloud.com/steven-aric-otero/after-dark-after-show-2-28-2015

Mirror: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4h4C8_Y4kgoby1fVC1mak5CMFE/view?usp=sharing

WOTR

***Or is using Jorch to promote Art in very poor taste?  Using an inferior broadcaster to promote a superior almost seems to go against the laws of the universe...

Nick el Ass

Quote from: wotr1 on February 28, 2015, 04:01:05 AM

***Or is using Jorch to promote Art in very poor taste?  Using an inferior broadcaster to promote a superior almost seems to go against the laws of the universe...

He is praying that Art doesn't come back and bury him, and what is left of C2C.