• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

phrodo

Well... at least there's one thing we can all agree upon ... George Noory SUCKS extra-large shitcovered donkey balls.

aldousburbank

Quote from: phrodo on February 05, 2015, 01:41:43 AM
Well... at least there's one thing we can all agree upon ... George Noory SUCKS extra-large shitcovered donkey balls.
But is it a mean donkey?

ks3484

Quote from: astroguy on February 04, 2015, 10:51:23 PM
You forgot to mention, "Like my good friend [insert Walter Cronkite, Gene Roddenberry, or someone else] said ..." or "Like I told my good friend [insert Walter Cronkite, Gene Roddenberry, or someone else] ..."

You mustn't forget that Arthur C. Clark was a good source.

astroguy

Quote from: ks3484 on February 05, 2015, 10:00:48 AM
You mustn't forget that Arthur C. Clark was a good source.
Ah yes, I knew I forgot one or two.  He's big on non-scientists as authorities for his "science."

ItsOver

Quote from: aldousburbank on February 05, 2015, 08:18:20 AM
But is it a mean donkey?
And did it come through a portal, with an angel on it's back?

DesertFox

So it looks like Noory has FINALLY given up mentioning Art at the end of the show--he didn't do it again last night.

aldousburbank

Quote from: DesertFox on February 05, 2015, 11:33:46 AM
So it looks like Noory has FINALLY given up mentioning Art at the end of the show--he didn't do it again last night.
That's a start. Maybe he can work at beginning to not show up altogether.

nextgen.fm

Quote from: aldousburbank on February 05, 2015, 11:37:12 AM
uh oh

George mad!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: nextgen.fm on February 05, 2015, 01:05:14 PM
uh oh

George mad!

i will not sleep until i've been given login credentials for nexgen.fm, sir.

Heather Wade

Quote from: aldousburbank on February 05, 2015, 11:37:12 AM

Troof.  Hey, Georgie, you reading this? 

George knows how good he's had it over the years. I think he is bitter that people don't love him like we love Art. That's the only reason I think he even posted here in the first place. I'm sure he was curious about georgenoorysucks.com. I haven't listened to one C2C episode in about 4 years. The show was unrecognizable then! I LOVE ME SOME ART BELL!

P.s. Phil Hendrie has his own show via podcast and it's free!

popple

Jorch has tried everything from being self deprecating, to offering glasses and shout outs. Oh, and pretending like he was gonna take our suggestions into consideration. Nothing has worked for him.

albrecht

Quote from: popple on February 05, 2015, 03:20:52 PM
Jorch has tried everything from being self deprecating, to offering glasses and shout outs. Oh, and pretending like he was gonna take our suggestions into consideration. Nothing has worked for him.
He also gives away books (likely unread) that guest's publishers have given him over the year. I wonder if Art coming back will inspire Norry to revisit his promise and actually start the "charitable foundation" and start outright giving some money away to listeners. Anything to try to keep the sinking boat afloat.....

And then there was that unfortunate time when he tried to be self-defecating.

popple

Quote from: albrecht on February 05, 2015, 03:23:08 PM
He also gives away books (likely unread) that guest's publishers have given him over the year.

I have been the recipient of these books, and yes the spines were not cracked.

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on February 05, 2015, 03:23:42 PMAnd then there was that unfortunate time when he tried to be self-defecating.

LW

I guess he just doesn't get it.

Quote from: phrodo on February 05, 2015, 01:41:43 AM
George Noory SUCKS extra-large shitcovered donkey balls.
I don't know of a donkey around that would let George suck their balls.

Snorty is the King of the Low Information Radio Listener.....

aldousburbank

Quote from: From Somewhere Out There on February 05, 2015, 04:47:47 PM
You've never been to Tijuana I take it.

Surmo

Quote from: Nick el Ass on February 04, 2015, 10:50:14 AM

Btw, does anyone know if Red Elk is still around because I always enjoyed hearing him on with Art back in the day.

Red Elk is still alive as of a month ago, age 73, and still looking the part.

albrecht

Quote from: aldousburbank on February 05, 2015, 06:37:02 PM
You've never been to Tijuana I take it.
Rumor. Nuevo Laredo is where that detestable, but oddly intriguing/disgusting have-to-look-because-you-drank-to-much-Mescal-and-CartaBlancas train-wreck of an act occurs. In case anyone really wants to see it. I suggest not. Luckily afterwards you can always eliminate that shame of watching such a thing with the electro-shock (interestingly I've always seen this as a bar bet down there...who can hold on longer wins the money plus some cash for the kid with the wood box and car battery. I won every time (only 2X) I did it. Apparently now it is a way to sober up and keep on drinking.)

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=dee_1370862662&comments=1

albrecht

Quote from: Surmo on February 05, 2015, 07:35:05 PM

Red Elk is still alive as of a month ago, age 73, and still looking the part.
Glad to hear that! I wonder if he can still levitate or fly? He needs to be a guest when Art Bell starts rebroadcasting! He was interesting albeit I will believe levitation only when I see it,,,not over the radio.

ItsOver

Quote from: From Somewhere Out There on February 05, 2015, 04:47:47 PM
Any such unfortunate creature would have to book Nuevo Laredo to get it's self-respect back.

SnapT

The video we've all been waiting for!

http://youtu.be/5HqE-tqfOlI

starrmtn001

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on February 05, 2015, 03:23:42 PM
And then there was that unfortunate time when he tried to be self-defecating.

. . . and succeeded, multiple times!

Quote from: SnapT on February 05, 2015, 10:38:35 PM
The video we've all been waiting for!

Happy Valentine's Day!

sydtron

Oh Jesus... schomthink. TRAMATIC! 
Lemme guess Jorch.. Youre going to give away Coast Insider memberships for free starting in July...
FUCK YOU!  ART BELL WILL MAKE YOU SCREAM YOUR MOTHERS NAME!
Sorry, had a few beers. And Im riled up.

Quote from: sydtron on February 06, 2015, 12:40:09 AM
Oh Jesus... schomthink. TRAMATIC! 
Lemme guess Jorch.. Youre going to give away Coast Insider memberships for free starting in July...
FUCK YOU!  ART BELL WILL MAKE YOU SCREAM YOUR MOTHERS NAME!
Sorry, had a few beers. And Im riled up.

Maybe they'll change the Coast Insider Membership from 15 cents a day to one cent an hour.  One cent is less than 15!  Any less and they would literally be giving it away!  As George says, they don't make anything on this.  It's just one more way the fine people at Coast like to say 'Thank you.'

BobGrau

Quote from: aldousburbank on February 05, 2015, 08:18:20 AM
But is it a mean donkey?

Reminded me to wonder if Harmness is still around....?

cweb

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on February 06, 2015, 01:18:07 AM
Maybe they'll change the Coast Insider Membership from 15 cents a day to one cent an hour.  One cent is less than 15!  Any less and they would literally be giving it away!  As George says, they don't make anything on this.  It's just one more way the fine people at Coast like to say 'Thank you.'
You mean like 1 cent per solid hour of programming?

With the current slew of commercials during the show, that's like a penny for... 3 shows.