• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Art Bell

To, Lisa, Tommy & George

I am posting this here because I know you read here by the hour.

You may have noticed that when I made my announcement on FB I did not in ANY
way mention George or even Premiere. That is because I was hoping that I could
put all my efforts into preparing for the show I am going to do. It is not in your
interest to make this a War because as the 500 pound Gorilla in the room any conflict
does not work in your favor at all. I was and still am hoping we can simply both do
what we do and see how it all shakes out.

However, taking Jimmy away from Keith was kind of low brow, having George get on
the air and pretend to "help" me by talking about my return and then playing my now
very old show where I was told to say "George gets it".....well, it just does not seem like a
good start.

Let's start fresh! I will not go after you guy's and you don't go after me. Lets both do what
we do and see how it comes out in the end! I am more then happy to have a smaller, higher
quality show if that's how it plays out.

I will not hit, but I will hit back.

Art Bell

coaster

George doesn't know how to play nice.

Marc.Knight

Art,

Noory is too busy looking for his shadow rodents.

[attachimg=1]

Heather Wade

Quote from: Art Bell on February 01, 2015, 02:01:15 PM
To, Lisa, Tommy & George

put all my efforts into preparing for the show I am going to do. It is not in your
interest to make this a War because as the 500 pound Gorilla in the room any conflict
does not work in your favor at all. I was and still am hoping we can simply both do

However, taking Jimmy away from Keith was kind of low brow, having George get on
the air and pretend to "help" me by talking about my return and then playing my now
very old show where I was told to say "George gets it".....well, it just does not seem like a
good start.

Let's start fresh! I will not go after you guy's and you don't go after me. Lets both do what
we do and see how it comes out in the end! I am more then happy to have a smaller, higher

Art Bell

So, they live in the house Art built, and they read here hourly for anything they can use against him.   ::)   Sleazy way to do business.  Yet, Art remains friendly & professional, merely asking to be left alone or he will strike back.  I love it.  This is why Art Bell rules.

Yes, Aldous, the world is becoming a better place.

Hey Georgie, do the right thing, be grateful for what you've got, and  b a c k  o f f.

To, Lisa, Tommy & George

good start.

Art Bell

Any attempt to take the high road with people like George, Tommy, and Lisa will be taken by them as a sign of weakness.  The only thing they understand is a metaphorical kick in the teeth.

George sees bells return as a threat. Coast doesn't have the 10-15 millions listners it used to. It's lossing a lot of listeners. bells return is a threat lossing even more listneres makes the show less profitable.

George and company should spend more time trying to fix their broken show than plotting against art.

ks3484

To, Lisa, Tommy & George

good start.

Art Bell

Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Art. Handled like a True Gentleman and Scholar.  ;)

Continue To Chronicle Your Observations, Art!!!

bateman

Quote from: (Redacted) on February 01, 2015, 02:14:14 PM
So, they live in the house Art built

The term you're looking for is 'squatting'.

SnapT

Quote from: nooryisawesome on February 01, 2015, 02:15:23 PM
George and company should spend more time trying to fix their broken show than plotting against art.

Exactly!  Just try harder, George.  Get some better guests, and show some genuine faked interest in the topic of the show.  I listen every night and you're repeating yourself like crazy lately. 

Do four hours of open lines to prove that you can, and out of those open lines focus on finding interesting callers that could be potential future guests.  If you depend entirely on Tommy and Lisa to book your guests, the show will get more and more stagnant and repetitive.

popple

Jimmy church is an ok host at best. It's beyond obvious why he was targetted. There is a noticeable difference between Fade to Black Jimmy and new coast guest host Jimmy. Clearly he "gets it" now too. You'd think if they really were captivated by his style they wouldnt want him to change one bit. I'm glad DMRN is free from his giant ego and ridiculous laugh. They're stuck with him now. BYEBYE JIMBO!  ;D

Heather Wade

Quote from: bateman on February 01, 2015, 02:20:46 PM

The term you're looking for is 'squatting'.

Thank you, yes, that is it exactly.  (I was too distracted trying to be civil through my blinding hate of the 'Rats.)

Quote from: nooryisawesome on February 01, 2015, 02:15:23 PM
George sees bells return as a threat. Coast doesn't have the 10-15 millions listners it used to. It's lossing a lot of listeners. bells return is a threat lossing even more listneres makes the show less profitable.

So much this ^

Delphi

Wow they are rediculous over there... Damn.

Great job Art,  keep them in line

pyewacket

I've checked out a couple of other forums and there is so much excitement about your return, Art. People want to hear good radio again. George and Co. have no one but themselves to blame for the mess they've made of C2C.

Who

Art's message to Lisa, Tommy and George

https://www.facebook.com/art.bell.716/posts/773550756026379

CampsieNP

(Could not send a PM to MV, so sending it out here)

Hello MV!
Great show Saturday night with AB in the chat room. I got home later and could not be there live.
Gary and I listened to the replay instead of Saturday Night Live (yeah, I still watch that show).
I loved the question as to whether Art got a kick-back on the Ed Dames nonsense because I was the one who suggested that in the chat room months ago.

Thank you again for all your years of hard work maintaining the forum. Seriously, we all owe you a lot.

I agreed 100% with you on why you love the guy. I listen to an old C2C broadcast and Art can just toss out a line and it will be so funny/insightful/entertaining/etc. Who else can do that like Art?

Hug the baby,,,she is probably driving by now!

Campsie

ks3484

Art, Have you been awarded an Honorary Ph.D. yet? It would be to reflect the length and breadth of your understanding regarding Paranormal subject matter. It would also be to reflect your pioneer efforts in helping to bring Paranormal subject matter into the main stream's pervue, and to millions of once average people worldwide. :)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: CampsieNP on February 01, 2015, 02:53:53 PM
(Could not send a PM to MV, so sending it out here)

Hello MV!
Great show Saturday night with AB in the chat room. I got home later and could not be there live.
Gary and I listened to the replay instead of Saturday Night Live (yeah, I still watch that show).
I loved the question as to whether Art got a kick-back on the Ed Dames nonsense because I was the one who suggested that in the chat room months ago.

Thank you again for all your years of hard work maintaining the forum. Seriously, we all owe you a lot.

I agreed 100% with you on why you love the guy. I listen to an old C2C broadcast and Art can just toss out a line and it will be so funny/insightful/entertaining/etc. Who else can do that like Art?

Hug the baby,,,she is probably driving by now!

Campsie

Thanks, campsie. We have another Vandeven production unit on the way, btw. Twice the hugging.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: popple on February 01, 2015, 02:23:33 PM
Jimmy church is an ok host at best. It's beyond obvious why he was targetted. There is a noticeable difference between Fade to Black Jimmy and new coast guest host Jimmy. Clearly he "gets it" now too. You'd think if they really were captivated by his style they wouldnt want him to change one bit. I'm glad DMRN is free from his giant ego and ridiculous laugh. They're stuck with him now. BYEBYE JIMBO!  ;D

The five minutes I heard last night were terrible, and it sounded like they just handed him Noory's cards... and changed the music a bit. DMRN is better off without Jimmy's pompous ass.

To, Lisa, Tommy & George

good start.

Art Bell

Hit them hard.

bateman

Quote from: Nick el Ass on February 01, 2015, 03:17:11 PM
The five minutes I heard last night were terrible, and it sounded like they just handed him Noory's cards... and changed the music a bit. DMRN is better off without Jimmy's pompous ass.

Heh, they even made him do a Gaiam "TV" read.

CampsieNP

Thanks, campsie. We have another Vandeven production unit on the way, btw. Twice the hugging.

That is wonderful news! Congratulations to you, your wife and the soon-to-be big sister!
Hopefully you will not have to make a decision on whether to play corner-back for the Seahawks or be in the L&D
room when it is "time".
Congratulations again.

ItsOver

I wish George Noory and company would look at the positive side,  from their perspective.

With Art's return, we fellow BG'ers have what we've been looking for.   George Noory's big desire, as far as BG is concerned,  is for the GNS thread to "go away."  I am not proposing that, since I believe in the power and the beauty of free speech, but if George Noory and company would comply with Art's very professional, reasonable, and classy request, the GNS thread should rapidly fade, as far as any new contributions.  With Art's return, I simply could care less about the current C2C, even as an infinite source of humor.  Look what's happening now
AB threads are replacing GNS.  After all, this is BellGab, not NooryGab. 

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: CampsieNP on February 01, 2015, 03:23:24 PM
That is wonderful news! Congratulations to you, your wife and the soon-to-be big sister!
Hopefully you will not have to make a decision on whether to play corner-back for the Seahawks or be in the L&D
room when it is "time".
Congratulations again.

heh heh, thank yeeewwww.

As long as coast isn't doing the whole guest poaching and banning guest for going on arts show (ghost buster gals), art shouldn't be concerned with them. Also the ghost buster gals earned the right to be on the new show, regardless of what people think I'd them, they were loyal to art.

ACE of CLUBS

George who ? ....... 
What Tommy ? .....
Lisa ? .....

Juan

This is sounding like an episode or two of Jorch's Eyepad

Cynnie

Ooo...art bell is about to fuck some shit up..
I love me a feisty art