• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

paladin1991

Quote from: Fields_of_Tron on July 14, 2014, 12:44:51 AM
I've pretty much stated my opinion.  Your reply has done nothing to sway my fervor. 

Humans destroy.  We build things to destroy.  We destroy things to build. 
I'm not leading a suicide mission to make a point based on my opinion.  I live off the grid as far as eating and housing. 
Other than this laptop and a cellphone I use for business and family, I grow my food.  I respect the land around me and the animals that die in order to give me nutrition.  If I kill an animal for food, I don't sit on top of it's body with a huge smile and have someone snap a picture.  I show it the respect it deserves. 
I'd like to add, I eat meat, I just don't buy it.  By shooting a deer and eating it, I don't give a dollar to an industry that forces pigs and cows to live un-natural lives on concrete floors only to be tortured and mistreated by employees who have grown complacent to the pain and torture of the concrete-farm-raised animals they tend.

Spare me your top of the food chain shit, humans rule the planet blah.  I live off the land and respect it.
*golf clap*

ks3484

Spare me your top of the food chain shit, humans rule the planet blah.  I live off the land and respect it.

Planets are being created and destroyed every second, of every hour, of every day.

Okay, let's try this. Black Holes are CONSUMING entire galaxies every second of the day and the night.. Do you think that those Black Holes Consume entire Galaxies based only on respect?

What do you do when there are only planets, water, land, and various kinds of meats to live off of? I think that if Black Holes have figured this out. Then why haven't you?

BattyBrooke

Quote from: Foodlion on July 10, 2014, 12:52:13 AM
oh by the way FUCK YOU FACEBOOK!

I SECOND THAT EMOTION!!!!!!

BattyBrooke

Quote from: onan on July 10, 2014, 04:36:39 AM
*sigh* I want my kids to have your children.

They'd slay dragons and take over the world.

BattyBrooke

I've pretty much stated my opinion.  Your reply has done nothing to sway my fervor. 

Humans destroy.  We build things to destroy.  We destroy things to build. 
I'm not leading a suicide mission to make a point based on my opinion.  I live off the grid as far as eating and housing. 
Other than this laptop and a cellphone I use for business and family, I grow my food.  I respect the land around me and the animals that die in order to give me nutrition.  If I kill an animal for food, I don't sit on top of it's body with a huge smile and have someone snap a picture.  I show it the respect it deserves. 
I'd like to add, I eat meat, I just don't buy it.  By shooting a deer and eating it, I don't give a dollar to an industry that forces pigs and cows to live un-natural lives on concrete floors only to be tortured and mistreated by employees who have grown complacent to the pain and torture of the concrete-farm-raised animals they tend.

I do not discuss or share my feelings on such issues here, as I'd surely become so angry I'd spit but, to this comment, I give my deepest genuflection. Respect.

phrodo

Any idea how far off topic this thread can get..... ?   :o

WOTR

Quote from: phrodo on July 15, 2014, 02:01:19 AM
We are there.  At some point you cannot get any further off topic- you can just change directions and subject matter.  Did you watch any of the world cup soccer games?

onan

Quote from: phrodo on July 15, 2014, 02:01:19 AM

If you accept the premise: All things are Art Bell, it never gets off topic.

BattyBrooke

Quote from: onan on July 15, 2014, 04:14:11 AM
If you accept the premise: All things are Art Bell, it never gets off topic.

This is why you are my BellGab crush.

I shocking tuned in to Ground Zero. Clyde Lewis was playing the old chupacabra song. Lewis mentioned Art many times and referred to Art as Great and owning the air waves. He made no mention of the old man who pretends to be interested in the paranormal (what he previously said about Noory). He then also used one of Art's sound effect to go into the break.  I thought it was a cool gesture towards Bell.

paladin1991

Sounds to me like Clyde and Art have talked.  Or maybe Clyde is being radio subtle and letting Art know that he has an interest in Art's return.

I think Art should go back to Talk Radio Network (abbreviated TRN)  an independent, American producer and national syndicator of news and talk radio programming.   There current offering is Roy Masters, i think TRN would dump him in a heartbeat for Art. Hendrie worked with the network and had a lot of success. I think that would work for Art.

Juan

Roy is the father of the owner of TRN. 

Quote from: Juan on July 22, 2014, 04:26:38 AM
Roy is the father of the owner of TRN.

Not a huge issue they could move his time slot. His show is only 2 hours long.

cweb

TRN used to carry Coast, into the mid-90s. And Roy Masters is the daddy of our darling freakout-meister David Ruben.

That said, it's a nice idea.

Quote from: nooryisawesome on July 18, 2014, 04:28:08 AM
I shocking tuned in to Ground Zero. Clyde Lewis was playing the old chupacabra song. Lewis mentioned Art many times and referred to Art as Great and owning the air waves. He made no mention of the old man who pretends to be interested in the paranormal (what he previously said about Noory). He then also used one of Art's sound effect to go into the break.  I thought it was a cool gesture towards Bell.

recall about how long into the show this was?

Quote from: HorrorReporter on July 22, 2014, 10:09:03 AM
recall about how long into the show this was?

Early part of bigfoot show I think.

Quote from: nooryisawesome on July 22, 2014, 10:12:40 AM
Early part of bigfoot show I think.

https://soundcloud.com/groundzeromedia/sasquatch-summer-the-big-one-that-got-away-w-les-stroud-july-21-2014

The song plays at 2 hours 50 minutes in.
Didn't hear the Art parts, but did not listen to the entire show, just skimmed it

I really hope Art is starting to get active looking for radio affiliates, building a studio, having multiple phone lines ( so we don't get the issues of dark matter), etc. A year can pass by quick

BattyBrooke

I have only been here for maybe 2 years so I am not well versed in all the gossip, so, can someone please tell me what all this is about? I'm intrigued.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMx7H3LiXlg

Falkie?  He accused me of being a shill when I first joined just because I didn't want to talk trash about GN.  Anyway, I didn't pay much attention after that so I don't know the specifics.

BattyBrooke

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on July 29, 2014, 04:12:03 PM
Falkie?  He accused me of being a shill when I first joined just because I didn't want to talk trash about GN.  Anyway, I didn't pay much attention after that so I don't know the specifics.

That doe't seem like enough to get him kicked off. Hmmm...

No, his internet went down or something for awhile so I didn't see much of him.  Then he came back but by that time I left due to the whole Noory showing up on Bellgab weirdness and only returned a couple weeks ago.  I don't know what ultimately happened, I just know I wasn't a big fan.  He posted incessantly when he was here and always included 2 videos to his posts (different ones showing Noory sucking or whatever).

I would chime in but I can not read or type right now on account of I smashed my glasses in the screen door.

Anybody? Anybody?

HorrorRetro

Art just posted:

Art Bell
Just now · Pahrump, NV ·
This is one of those times I truly wish I was on air. Please view this link
http://thelead.blogs.cnn.com/2014/07/31/liberian-president-there-are-dead-bodies-all-over/
We are bringing two infected and very sick health care workers here...why?
I hope Homeland has considered what somebody with bad intentions could do with this.

jazmunda

Quote from: HorrorRetro on July 31, 2014, 10:06:10 PM
Art just posted:

Art Bell
Just now · Pahrump, NV ·
http://thelead.blogs.cnn.com/2014/07/31/liberian-president-there-are-dead-bodies-all-over/
I hope Homeland has considered what somebody with bad intentions could do with this.

This is why Art needs to have a bigger presence on social media and through artbell.com during his forced hiatus.

If he can't be on radio then he should at least be getting his voice heard through text. He has a following that wants to "hear" from him. Social media will allow him to expand on that base through sharing and retweeting.

There are plenty of topics Art can do interesting shows about. 

He's done plenty that weren't paranormal, and so has Ian Punnett.

It doesn't have to be 5 days  a week

Scully

Quote from: HorrorRetro on July 31, 2014, 10:06:10 PM
Art just posted:

Art Bell
Just now · Pahrump, NV ·

I wish I didn't see Art's statement as an unintended revelation that, most of the time, he doesn't "truly wish" he were on the air. ... but I do.  :-\

jazmunda

Quote from: Scully on August 01, 2014, 03:22:31 AM
I wish I didn't see Art's statement as an unintended revelation that, most of the time, he doesn't "truly wish" he were on the air. ... but I do.  :-\

I think you may be on to something. This is the best thing about being in between Art Bell gigs. Picking apart sentences for clues. Where is Fort Rock? He has the Art Bell Rosetta Stone.