• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on February 27, 2019, 05:29:15 PM
Ha. Yes lots of sophistry but when one needs one, one wants a good one and one that can argue the F out of the park; even denying gravity. I would confuse the situation with magnets, for example. And the thing is not to argue against for/against but confuse, muddy the waters, reframe the questions, poison the well, and, finally- if other tactics haven't worked yet- get into semantics and definitions of terms.
My closing against gravity: "if people like Newton and Einstein couldn't agree or properly define it who are WE, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, to make a judgement about something like gravity??  One might as well ask, about the BIG BANG, even? Who are we to judge- even the great Nighthawk is perplexed?!)
Heh, heh, heh.  I prefer Perry Mason's world vs. Chuckie's.  ;)

Laurakinch

Quote from: VC on February 27, 2019, 06:48:45 PM
The quote below is from the one and only interview and public statement that Airyn wrote herself and spoke in her own voice. When you combine Airyn's statement (below) with the recent interview that DH did w/Tony, he was HW's producer and stayed with her for several days in 2018 after AB died, I think it becomes obvious that HW was/is not accurate when she said with certainty that AB committed suicide. HW probably does truly believe this, but I doubt she ever had any actual proof of seeing and reading AB's alleged suicide note. I sincerely believe this, also, because HW never gave any details about what the suicide note said.

This interview with Tony is very insightful about HW's personality and lack of empathy. Here is the Tony interview:

https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZPM4d7ZgaXjoyngIY5KnSHNJW6hQ4SaCC3V

I could only make it halfway through the interview with dynamo interviewing some English dude who flew over to visit heather for a week, supposedly to help out with her show. Originally I figured he really just wanted to get in her pants but turns out he’s gay. I already knew heather was nuts but I had no idea how deranged she truly is. I fear for Airyn and the kids having that completely batshit insane broad living next door. Anybody else listen? What are the drugs do you think? Meth? I wonder if Art realized the horrendous mistake he made in letting that psycho move in next door to his wife and children. I swear, listening to that made me so nauseous I had to stop.

Hells Mole

Quote from: Laurakinch on February 28, 2019, 03:28:24 PM
I could only make it halfway through the interview with dynamo interviewing some English dude who flew over to visit heather for a week, supposedly to help out with her show. Originally I figured he really just wanted to get in her pants but turns out he’s gay. I already knew heather was nuts but I had no idea how deranged she truly is. I fear for Airyn and the kids having that completely batshit insane broad living next door. Anybody else listen? What are the drugs do you think? Meth? I wonder if Art realized the horrendous mistake he made in letting that psycho move in next door to his wife and children. I swear, listening to that made me so nauseous I had to stop.

I'm not going to pretend I absolutely know what happened in people's lives who I do not personally know but I think when looking at everything that's been said by Art's son, Art himself in his "Art of Talk" book and other sources, his ex-wives and girlfriends, Heather and people that knew and worked with Art there is a not so fuzzy picture of the situation.  Considering his penchant towards sexual proclivities in concert with his friend's remarks regarding Art's comments upon hearing Heather's voice on the GabCast and on the phone it is more than suggestive that his interest
in her was of the carnal persuasion from the beginning.  Add to that a marriage to someone not so much in Art's peer group or able to relate to the life, culture and even language familiar to Art.  Consider also Heather's career as a worker in the adult entertainment industry as well as Art's interest in the brothel nearby his abode.  Also consider Heather's interest in witchcraft and the occult in combination with Art's fascination with such matters.  After all Ramona as well professed to be a witch.  It seems the evidence, circumstantial as some of it may be, would heavily weigh towards Heather being an auxiliary lover both in a physical and intellectual capacity for Art.   Right next door?  All the better.  He knew what he was playing with I think and he was also the master, or so he thought, of the situation.  His demise?  Considering the evidence of sociopathy then anything is possible even the rottenest of speculations.  Personally I don't see Art as an innocent victim here any which way.

It was so strange tonight turning on the radio in the car and hearing a replay of Art talking about how there are all these rumors that he died and even though he's there on the radio people still think he's dead but that he's very much alive.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Hells Mole on March 02, 2019, 11:14:44 PM
..Art's interest in the brothel nearby his abode.

Please explain.  I'm not familiar with what you're referring to.

It was so strange tonight turning on the radio in the car and hearing a replay of Art talking about how there are all these rumors that he died and even though he's there on the radio people still think he's dead but that he's very much alive.

Heh heh, that would be strange to hear coming out of the radio.  It's kinda meta.

Catsmile

Quote from: Liberace! on March 03, 2019, 02:09:00 AM
Please explain.  I'm not familiar with what you're referring to.

I think he may be referring to the YouTube video where Art flew his drone over the cathouse, a stones throw away from his home as the crow flies. As one example, may be others, dunno. #ICouldBeWrong.

Lilith

Quote from: Catsmile on March 03, 2019, 02:19:41 AM
I think he may be referring to the YouTube video where Art flew his drone over the cathouse, a stones throw away from his home as the crow flies. As one example, may be others, dunno. #ICouldBeWrong.

That was the first thing that came to my mind also.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Catsmile on March 03, 2019, 02:19:41 AM

I saw that video, but I'd be more inclined to describe it simply as Art flying his drone over a whore house than him having an "interest" in it.

Catsmile

I'm not going to pretend I absolutely know what happened in people's lives who I do not personally know but I think when looking at everything that's been said by Art's son, Art himself in his "Art of Talk" book and other sources, his ex-wives and girlfriends, Heather and people that knew and worked with Art there is a not so fuzzy picture of the situation.  Considering his penchant towards sexual proclivities in concert with his friend's remarks regarding Art's comments upon hearing Heather's voice on the GabCast and on the phone it is more than suggestive that his interest in her was of the carnal persuasion from the beginning.

...  <Snipped 4 Space>  ...

Yeah, more or less agree. From the outside looking in, that dog will hunt. Whether Heather quenched Arts physical carnal cravings is an unknown. However Heather seems to be displaying co-dependent behavior, which would imply at least an intimate emotional relationship/entanglement, beyond normal friendships.

What remains an unknown in that scenario is the percentage of reciprocity. Were they somewhat equally proactively engaging in an emotional affair, or was it mostly Heather projecting her needs onto their friendship/relationship? With that said, Art couldn't have been impressed with Heathers producer, or solo onna-air skills. Her skill sets were basically ZERO on both counts when Art hired her, and moved her in next door. Arts past actions seemed to project a selfish hedonistic streak. Which might offer clues to his motivations, and the motivations of others in his inner circle. Maybe Art finally reaped what he sowed. Karma does have an appealing symmetry. Who knows?

Under outside scrutiny rationally Art couldn't have been amazed by her professional producer or solo hosting skills, as they were ZERO, until he gifted/defaulted her the positions. Art was trying to fool others, or maybe even himself by presenting Heather as a prodigy, heir apparent/legacy. In my opinion when Heater was Arts producer the show didn't seem to improve, to be fair nor did it get any worse. However her solo hosting skills unfortunately left much to be desired, even after a few years.

Which leads one back to wondering what skill set Heather possessed that enamored Art so. Emotional, sexual, financial, philanthropy are among the most common motivations we great apes express. Ultimately we are only guessing at his/their true mix of motives, devoid facts.

We can barely grasp the complexity of our own lives/motivations sometimes. Much less looking in from the outside of others lives. Maybe we spend so much time scrutinizing others lives in some vein attempt to figure out our own lives. Attempting to actually see the forest despite the trees. Seeking insight beyond our myopia.

# Speculation/Gossiping Can Be Fun, Or Not.
# TheHumanCondition.
# NoMatterHowFarYouGoThereYouAre.

ItsOver

...It was so strange tonight turning on the radio in the car and hearing a replay of Art talking about how there are all these rumors that he died and even though he's there on the radio people still think he's dead but that he's very much alive.
Yeah, that was kind of weird.  From 22 years ago.

"Art Bell: Somewhere in Time returned to 3/4/97 for a night of Open Lines on such topics as changing weather, space, and a bottomless hole in WA."

I think you can guess which bottomless hole in WA.

VC

Quote from: Catsmile on March 03, 2019, 05:16:01 AM
Whether Heather quenched Arts physical carnal cravings is an unknown. However Heather seems to be displaying co-dependent behavior, which would imply at least an intimate emotional relationship/entanglement, beyond normal friendships.

(The post below I made to the HW thread, but it's related to AB too. Some people here may not read the HW thread, but it's still on topic here too.)

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on March 02, 2019, 11:50:59 AM
Other than the now-lost KTOX interview where else, specifically, did she talk about it?

Here are some examples:

Quote from: brig on March 03, 2019, 11:49:28 AM
Here is the clip from early morning on Dec 14 when Heather was 2 hours late for appearing on the 13th, where she says art killed himself.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s019QLG4ySZX

Quote from: brig on March 03, 2019, 11:51:34 AM
From the same meltdown, Heather obviously realized not enough people were interested in the content of her show..

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0jxGQoeXoLr

Quote from: brig on March 03, 2019, 11:52:34 AM
Will we ever know what happened, that one more day would have made a difference?

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0OBjW6EspcQ

Well, this helps a lot, thanks brig, because I think this proves HW had completely burned her bridges with the AB family considering she is still talking about AB's alleged suicide AFTER Airyn had publicly asked HW to stop all the drama and that this was hurting her family too.

Plus, HW did it again with Sean on his long phone call to HW the next day too. Of course, this gave HW another opportunity to continue talking about "the suicide", rather than not taking Sean's bait to keep doing it.

All HW had to say to Sean is that she's already commented about it and out of respect for AB's family and Airyn's request for less drama, then she will NOT talk about it anymore for the foreseeable future. Then Sean would be exposed for the needling prick he is to keep stirring the shit like the attention whore he is.

Also, DH knows that HW posted on SM/FB more than once, perhaps several times, about the alleged suicide too.

This was a huge mistake in judgment and shows serious flaws in HW's personality to have kept talking about this subject considering its controversy and continued pain it was causing AB's family. She crossed the line of common sense and decency considering she kept talking publicly about the suicide AFTER being asked to stop. FFS, HW has/had no proof the suicide happened either, and Karen and/or Airyn will not back-up this belief that HW has.

The real problem with HW's alleged AB suicide is that AB died many hours BEFORE HW was even told by phone, she was asleep when AB died, and this is according to HW's own account that is recorded on-air too.

Why would HW be shown and allowed to read a suicide note given to her from Karen or Airyn? Why risk showing HW any suicide note, especially, if this was meant to be hushed-up. I don't even think AB's remains/body was there, so why even show HW a suicide note? ???

WOTR

Quote from: VC on March 03, 2019, 01:01:41 PM
Why would HW be shown and allowed to read a suicide note given to her from Karen or Airyn? Why risk showing HW any suicide note, especially, if this was meant to be hushed-up. I don't even think AB's remains/body was there, so why even show HW a suicide note? ???[/b]
Being as we all get to speculate...

IF there was a note, I can imagine Airyn showing it to her in the hours after Art's death. Imagine Heather coming over, finding Art is dead and how distraught she would be. I can (sadly) image the widow needing to comfort her. If Art left a note, it may well have been a comforting "I'm out of pain, Iv'e made a decision. I have lived life to the fullest, and am at peace" type of note. I would show it to her as well to try to calm her down (if I didn't have any strong, injectable tranquilizers like they do in the institutions laying around the house.)

All speculation. But to live in a world where your imagination is so limited as to not be able to at least come up with a scenario where IF there were a note, Heather would have been show it is astonishing. Whose to say what is true? ;)

VC

Quote from: WOTR on March 05, 2019, 12:49:36 AM
Being as we all get to speculate...

Imagine Heather coming over, finding Art is dead and how distraught she would be. [...] Whose to say what is true? ;)

Gravestone mockery? The mistake was already made with his previous wife's gravestone.

Btw, Art's body was removed by EMS or gone by the time HW was even informed by phone. Karen was already there at AB's house for several hours to console Airyn before HW even knew AB was dead. HW was actually very scared of Karen and would avoid her at all cost. Remember, one of HW's excuses for not going to the funeral was she could not even bare seeing his dead body. Too freaky for HW to deal with.

You can imagine any alternate reality you want, but that is not what happened. I'm sure there's a 911 call record and timestamp available when Airyn called, which was almost certainly in the early morning hours, and HW was sound asleep and didn't get that phone message until about 3pm according to her own on-air account.

It's not believable to me that HW would even go over to AB's house if Karen or AB's remains were even there. I seriously doubt Karen was going to leave Airyn alone with HW. Airyn's "go to" person was Karen -not HW. It's laughable to think Karen would allow HW to see any alleged AB suicide note, or that HW would be present with Karen already there w/Airyn. ;)

WOTR

Quote from: Laurakinch on February 28, 2019, 03:28:24 PM
...I wonder if Art realized the horrendous mistake he made in letting that psycho move in next door to his wife and children...

VC

Quote from: WOTR on March 06, 2019, 09:03:37 PM

Wasn't AB's last two relationships long term? Both were only separated by death!

I think AB knew full well that HW was a "crazed groupie" extreme fan-girl that he could take advantage of IF he wanted to. HW seems to have had both "groupie" [traveling & working w/bands] and "daddy issues" based on her own on-air revelations, and her OTT emotional devastation and unable to work meltdowns after AB died.

AB wanted to retire and find a way out, and he picked HW as his replacement. Karen had already ended the HW MitD show [how many months?] before AB died, and I do NOT think AB would want to fuck-over HW or leave Airyn in a property or business "next door" mess w/HW by committing an unplanned suicide either. I mean, if you're going to commit suicide, then AB would want to make sure HW could continue doing MitD -OR- get rid of her first. Why? I think AB already knew that both Karen and KR were NOT happy with HW's performance and wanted her replaced, and I just don't think HW would be creating adversarial relations between herself and AB in her declining position with the show. If anything, HW would want "to run" and panic and quit like she already did once before when AB had to track her down and get her to come back according to Karen.

Why would AB leave Airyn, HW, Karen in "the lurch" stepping in these kinds of shitty messes, when he was the one responsible for HW to come there to begin with? This isn't going to help his very young children or Airyn to "just quit" on living without planning and forethought to prevent the disastrous outcomes for ALL the family and friends he cared about... AB would want to get His Way! AB wanted control -not loss of control. He's The Drama Queen to get His Way! Duh!

It's one thing to be a drama queen or quit a job to not work or retire, but I just don't think that can compare with killing yourself in an unplanned suicide to "fuck it" all to hell. That's teenager or maybe mid-life crisis crap! I'm sorry, but AB had too many responsibilities and loving relationships with Airyn and his two very young children to even contemplate that, especially, since he would need to unwind HW and MitD being on his actual property just next door to Airyn and his children. He knew "that shit" would hit the fan between Karen and HW involving Airyn too. AB already knew there would be cat fights. The kitty cat ladies were already hissing and scratching each other! ;)

Why not resolve all those HW MitD problems first before checking out? AB was NOT in that kind of dire circumstances and extreme pain to want to just end it all spontaneously overnight without forethought and planning. AB had plenty of reasons to want to keep living, rather than wanting to check-out in suicide without planning it out and ending the potential nightmares for both Airyn and HW. I mean, he just wasn't in that much constant pain or facing "near death" according to HW, so unplanned suicide does NOT add-up even according to HW's own account of AB's health and wellness. His health was still manageable with quality care and living standards and, most especially, he had a loving and dependent wife and two very young children. That was only his second long term and lasting relationship that was only ended by death. I don't think we can compare these two lasting and loving marriages to his early failed relationships, when AB had no stability or wealth or lasting relationships with any women back then in his early adult years.

I'm going with accidental overdose that built-up in his system that includes very poor follow-up medical monitoring of his condition. There may be some serious faults with his doctor and whatever medical monitoring needed to be done at home that might include help with home care nurse visits or ongoing labwork. AB could afford quality medical care and follow-up monitoring, but overdosing with pain medications is NOT uncommon either without proper protocols to prevent these outcomes. Someone fucked-up and could have prevented the OD considering all the risks with these medications.

But who's to blame? ;)

Whomever wrote that headstone is to blame at least for that! Whose brain fart was that one on?

Jackstar thinks it's a sign from The Lodge orders. :D

Uncle Duke

Quote from: VC on March 07, 2019, 04:32:38 AM
Wasn't AB's last two relationships long term? Both were only separated by death!

I think AB knew full well that HW was a "crazed groupie" extreme fan-girl that he could take advantage of IF he wanted to. HW seems to have had both "groupie" [traveling & working w/bands] and "daddy issues" based on her own on-air revelations, and her OTT emotional devastation and unable to work meltdowns after AB died.

AB wanted to retire and find a way out, and he picked HW as his replacement. Karen had already ended the HW MitD show [how many months?] before AB died, and I do NOT think AB would want to fuck-over HW or leave Airyn in a property or business "next door" mess w/HW by committing an unplanned suicide either. I mean, if you're going to commit suicide, then AB would want to make sure HW could continue doing MitD -OR- get rid of her first. Why? I think AB already knew that both Karen and KR were NOT happy with HW's performance and wanted her replaced, and I just don't think HW would be creating adversarial relations between herself and AB in her declining position with the show. If anything, HW would want "to run" and panic and quit like she already did once before when AB had to track her down and get her to come back according to Karen.

Why would AB leave Airyn, HW, Karen in "the lurch" stepping in these kinds of shitty messes, when he was the one responsible for HW to come there to begin with? This isn't going to help his very young children or Airyn to "just quit" on living without planning and forethought to prevent the disastrous outcomes for ALL the family and friends he cared about... AB would want to get His Way! AB wanted control -not loss of control. He's The Drama Queen to get His Way! Duh!

It's one thing to be a drama queen or quit a job to not work or retire, but I just don't think that can compare with killing yourself in an unplanned suicide to "fuck it" all to hell. That's teenager or maybe mid-life crisis crap! I'm sorry, but AB had too many responsibilities and loving relationships with Airyn and his two very young children to even contemplate that, especially, since he would need to unwind HW and MitD being on his actual property just next door to Airyn and his children. He knew "that shit" would hit the fan between Karen and HW involving Airyn too. AB already knew there would be cat fights. The kitty cat ladies were already hissing and scratching each other! ;)

Why not resolve all those HW MitD problems first before checking out? AB was NOT in that kind of dire circumstances and extreme pain to want to just end it all spontaneously overnight without forethought and planning. AB had plenty of reasons to want to keep living, rather than wanting to check-out in suicide without planning it out and ending the potential nightmares for both Airyn and HW. I mean, he just wasn't in that much constant pain or facing "near death" according to HW, so unplanned suicide does NOT add-up even according to HW's own account of AB's health and wellness. His health was still manageable with quality care and living standards and, most especially, he had a loving and dependent wife and two very young children. That was only his second long term and lasting relationship that was only ended by death. I don't think we can compare these two lasting and loving marriages to his early failed relationships, when AB had no stability or wealth or lasting relationships with any women back then in his early adult years.

I'm going with accidental overdose that built-up in his system that includes very poor follow-up medical monitoring of his condition. There may be some serious faults with his doctor and whatever medical monitoring needed to be done at home that might include help with home care nurse visits or ongoing labwork. AB could afford quality medical care and follow-up monitoring, but overdosing with pain medications is NOT uncommon either without proper protocols to prevent these outcomes. Someone fucked-up and could have prevented the OD considering all the risks with these medications.

But who's to blame? ;)

Whomever wrote that headstone is to blame at least for that! Whose brain fart was that one on?

Jackstar thinks it's a sign from The Lodge orders. :D

I'm waiting for an enterprising mystery author to write a book about a past his prime radio host who is murdered by his young wife and his groupie mistress/handpicked successor.

ItsOver

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 07, 2019, 09:50:18 AM
I'm waiting for an enterprising mystery author to write a book about a past his prime radio host who is murdered by his young wife and his groupie mistress/handpicked successor.
Heh, or just go directly to the tube with Lifetime, Hallmark, etc. just for the cat ladies.  EllGab would explode with excitement. Telemundo could do it, too, but you'd have throw in some shrieking hispanic hotties in skimpy clothing.  Art speaking Spanish probably sounds pretty damn sexy.

VC

Check-out this Part II interview:

Here's DH's Part II of the interview about HW's [then and now LNM's] producer -Tony's personal relationship and interactions with HW:

https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZebjq7ZvS2BauOOxW856KpNYtHvmH5O2DXX

Quote from: DynamoHum on March 07, 2019, 08:53:06 AM
Hope you enjoy/find useful.

So, just to confirm, my understanding is Tony says what James Cheney wrote on YT is "IDENTICAL" (the word Tony used) to what HW already had told him too.

Correct? ??? The answer is YES. Listen here to confirm this directly yourself:

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0AQNQzmefDI

Jackstar

Jackstar thinks it's a sign from The Lodge orders.

I feel like your lack of basic reading comprehension skills is really holding you back in your investigation. Perhaps there is some kind of workshop you could attend.

:D

I see you've already attended one for symbols.

VC

Quote from: Jackstar on March 07, 2019, 04:39:51 PM

A very high probabily alternative scenario:

The original Cheney story is soooooo NOT believable to begin with that it came across as an immediate hoax from my reading of it. This IS just the kind of shit Metron2267 or another "forum traffic" WHORE or HW hater nutjob would write. This, of course, calls into question what Tony is really up to as well. On WG/FB he has posted HW is a Sociopath, and he also admits to helping Vara find guests for Vara's show now too.

There's no way HW will ever have anything to do w/Tony no matter what he says in Part II, etc. He's burned that bridge w/HW forever! It's obvious by what HW said about Tony the night she was lied to and spoofed about Kolby's "faked death" that she will never trust Tony again.

The YT Cheney account ONLY INDICATES it's someone interested in AB related topics, but it does NOT ID whom this anonymous person is. It IS probably someone's Sock Puppet. But! Butt! Google James Cheney, and it seems he could be Bart Ell. :D

http://www.spiritmusicgroup.com/About/Meet-the-Team/James-Cheney

James Cheney got his start at Universal Music Publishing Group where he was Creative Director and from there went on to work at Songs Music Publishing, and Global Entertainment Publishing. Throughout his extensive career in A&R, Cheney has worked with some of the most talented artists, songwriters and producers in music, including The RZA, The Roots, The Matrix, DJ Mustard, and recent signings Jeff Gitelman and Jarami, to name a few. Cheney also brings experience in artist management and music supervision to Spirit.

This whole matter reminds me of The Roswell Slides from a few years ago. This is a Complete Mind Fuck and Skull Fuck. This is High Level Insanity and Hacker Dangerous! I mean it's a seriously dangerous cluster fuck!

HW needs to come clean about ALL THE DETAILS regarding her alleged AB suicide note, or she will be Mind Fucked and Skull Fucked and Hacked Forever about this matter. It IS past the point of No Return.

Heather! (Redacted) Please listen: I'm serious, these people will never stop Skull Fucking you if you intend to come back and do more Paranormal Shows, etc. There's just too much insanity "here", and "they" will keep hacking you and mind fucking you forever. You need to "come clean" here and post the truth about what really happened with all the details, otherwise you will have to do it on-air. I really don't think you have any other way out of this nightmare.

They are going to keep hunting you down, and I think your only option is to face "them" down once and for all with The Complete Truth with ALL the details about AB's suicide note. Everything!

IF you have been lying about your alleged AB suicide note, then don't come back. I ONLY wish you well IF you've been telling the truth about AB committing suicide including the suicide note, otherwise see pic I posted here: https://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=12206.msg1318000#msg1318000

Don't ever come back IF you've been lying.

It is obvious you are facing Tony and Vara and KR and Bart Ell and Karen and Airyn and numerous other AB fans that want you gone! I hope for your own sake and potential well being that you've been telling the truth about your alleged AB suicide.

Hey! MV/Liberace! seems to believe your story.

Wow! This IS a Netflix or paranormal movie in the making! Legendary IF HW is telling the truth.

Lilith

Quote from: VC on March 08, 2019, 02:47:20 AM
A very high probabily alternative scenario:

The original Cheney story is soooooo NOT believable to begin with that it came across as an immediate hoax from my reading of it. This IS just the kind of shit Metron2267 or another "forum traffic" WHORE or HW hater nutjob would write. This, of course, calls into question what Tony is really up to as well. On WG/FB he has posted HW is a Sociopath, and he also admits to helping Vara find guests for Vara's show now too.

There's no way HW will ever have anything to do w/Tony no matter what he says in Part II, etc. He's burned that bridge w/HW forever! It's obvious by what HW said about Tony the night she was lied to and spoofed about Kolby's "faked death" that she will never trust Tony again.

The YT Cheney account ONLY INDICATES it's someone interested in AB related topics, but it does NOT ID whom this anonymous person is. It IS probably someone's Sock Puppet. But! Butt! Google James Cheney, and it seems he could be Bart Ell. :D

http://www.spiritmusicgroup.com/About/Meet-the-Team/James-Cheney

James Cheney got his start at Universal Music Publishing Group where he was Creative Director and from there went on to work at Songs Music Publishing, and Global Entertainment Publishing. Throughout his extensive career in A&R, Cheney has worked with some of the most talented artists, songwriters and producers in music, including The RZA, The Roots, The Matrix, DJ Mustard, and recent signings Jeff Gitelman and Jarami, to name a few. Cheney also brings experience in artist management and music supervision to Spirit.

This whole matter reminds me of The Roswell Slides from a few years ago. This is a Complete Mind Fuck and Skull Fuck. This is High Level Insanity and Hacker Dangerous! I mean it's a seriously dangerous cluster fuck!

HW needs to come clean about ALL THE DETAILS regarding her alleged AB suicide note, or she will be Mind Fucked and Skull Fucked and Hacked Forever about this matter. It IS past the point of No Return.

Heather! (Redacted) Please listen: I'm serious, these people will never stop Skull Fucking you if you intend to come back and do more Paranormal Shows, etc. There's just too much insanity "here", and "they" will keep hacking you and mind fucking you forever. You need to "come clean" here and post the truth about what really happened with all the details, otherwise you will have to do it on-air. I really don't think you have any other way out of this nightmare.

They are going to keep hunting you down, and I think your only option is to face "them" down once and for all with The Complete Truth with ALL the details about AB's suicide note. Everything!

IF you have been lying about your alleged AB suicide note, then don't come back. I ONLY wish you well IF you've been telling the truth about AB committing suicide including the suicide note, otherwise see pic I posted here: https://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=12206.msg1318000#msg1318000

Don't ever come back IF you've been lying.

It is obvious you are facing Tony and Vara and KR and Bart Ell and Karen and Airyn and numerous other AB fans that want you gone! I hope for your own sake and potential well being that you've been telling the truth about your alleged AB suicide.

Hey! MV/Liberace! seems to believe your story.

Wow! This IS a Netflix or paranormal movie in the making! Legendary IF HW is telling the truth.

I wonder if it ultimately comes down to something so simple as:  who is able to pay the most "royalties" for the use of the ArtBell name?  That possibility honestly makes the most sense of all to me.

One of Heathers meltdowns, included a cryfest about how she wanted to write a book about her time with Art, and how was she going to be able to do that, if she can't use the name "Art Bell" in the title of her book.

(Before you ask, no, I'm not going to go through 53 million hours of meltdown, to find the clip).   LOL

Uncle Duke

Quote from: brig on March 08, 2019, 07:12:47 AM

I wonder if it ultimately comes down to something so simple as:  who is able to pay the most "royalties" for the use of the ArtBell name?  That possibility honestly makes the most sense of all to me.

One of Heathers meltdowns, included a cryfest about how she wanted to write a book about her time with Art, and how was she going to be able to do that, if she can't use the name "Art Bell" in the title of her book.

(Before you ask, no, I'm not going to go through 53 million hours of meltdown, to find the clip).   LOL

That comical.  Even if she could write a book (or a coherent paragraph for that matter), getting it published is another matter.  As Bell found out with MITD, he was hardly the recognized name he was a decade or two removed from his heydays.  HW was/is even less known by the public at large. Not too many publishers would jump to publish a book by a deluded, possibly mentally ill wanna be relating her time with a once was narcissistic radio host.

Lilith

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 08, 2019, 07:35:50 AM
That comical.  Even if she could write a book (or a coherent paragraph for that matter), getting it published is another matter.  As Bell found out with MITD, he was hardly the recognized name he was a decade or two removed from his heydays.  HW was/is even less known by the public at large. Not too many publishers would jump to publish a book by a deluded, possibly mentally ill wanna be relating her time with a once was narcissistic radio host.

ikr?

...a girl can dream can't she?   ::)

whoozit

Quote from: brig on March 08, 2019, 07:12:47 AM
Heather Does the Original Host of Coast to Coast?

EmmonShomly

“East of the Rockies...you’re on the air”

You just read that in Art Bell's voice.

I’ll say this. No one has any idea what the exact circumstances were around Arts death. Both Heather and Karen aren’t exactly the most trusted name in news. I am not even sure why people care, everything is pure speculation and unreliable sources.

After making the mistake of going to Ellgab, I hope the asylum leaves Airyn and her kids alone. I get Art was a public figure but Airyn and the kids are not.

Epaphroditus

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 08, 2019, 07:35:50 AM
Always amused at the ignorance of modern humans...

Anyone can self publish and her connection with Art will get her as many interviews as she wants .

Tinfoil_Helm

Forgive me, but I have remained blissfully ignorant of Bart Ell.  I assume it's some goofball who is cooking up dumb conspiracies and smears about Art's death?

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Epaphroditus on March 20, 2019, 08:08:13 PM
Always amused at the ignorance of modern humans...

Anyone can self publish and her connection with Art will get her as many interviews as she wants .

I think you missed the point....

Sure she can self publish, provided she has some modicum of writing talent and the money to get the books published.  I've seen no evidence of the former, and have serious doubts about the latter.   Just for the sake of discussion, however, let's assume she has both.  How will she promote her book?  Oh wait, during the "as many interviews as she wants," right?  Who will interview her?  "60 Minutes?"  "Nightline?" Nope.  Would any, or even just one, of the top 100 US radio talk shows as defined by "Talker Magazine" want her as a guest? The only one with listeners with any interest in her story would be C2C, and we all know that isn't going to happen.  So what are her other options? 

How about all those paranormal internet radio shows and podcasts with their tens of listeners?  Doubtful since most of those folks are not going allow her to come on their shows to meltdown again and sling unsubstantiated claims about the man who, in all probability, was responsible for them wanting to get into paranormal radio in the first place.  Besides, it seems she's alienated most of the paranormal radio community with her recent history of signing up to do, then abandoning her shows without so much as a word.  Such lack of professionalism is not endearing to those who would give anything to have handed to them the opportunities she has pissed away.

Bell is/was a has been who twice failed to resurrect his career, and in the process proved he cared nothing about his fans. Heather is a delusional, probably mentally disturbed fangirl who tried to hitch her wagon to his long faded star.  She is/was obsessed with Bell and thinks there are many in the world who want to read about her obsession.  She's wrong, very few people care about her or Bell in 2019.

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 21, 2019, 02:07:04 PM
I think you missed the point....

Sure she can self publish, provided she has some modicum of writing talent and the money to get the books published.  I've seen no evidence of the former, and have serious doubts about the latter.   Just for the sake of discussion, however, let's assume she has both.  How will she promote her book?  Oh wait, during the "as many interviews as she wants," right?  Who will interview her?  "60 Minutes?"  "Nightline?" Nope.  Would any, or even just one, of the top 100 US radio talk shows as defined by "Talker Magazine" want her as a guest? The only one with listeners with any interest in her story would be C2C, and we all know that isn't going to happen.  So what are her other options? 

How about all those paranormal internet radio shows and podcasts with their tens of listeners?  Doubtful since most of those folks are not going allow her to come on their shows to meltdown again and sling unsubstantiated claims about the man who, in all probability, was responsible for them wanting to get into paranormal radio in the first place.  Besides, it seems she's alienated most of the paranormal radio community with her recent history of signing up to do, then abandoning her shows without so much as a word.  Such lack of professionalism is not endearing to those who would give anything to have handed to them the opportunities she has pissed away.

Bell is/was a has been who twice failed to resurrect his career, and in the process proved he cared nothing about his fans. Heather is a delusional, probably mentally disturbed fangirl who tried to hitch her wagon to his long faded star.  She is/was obsessed with Bell and thinks there are many in the world who want to read about her obsession.  She's wrong, very few people care about her or Bell in 2019.

I thought Art made it clear he wasn’t expecting the massive numbers that he used to get. I also would not call the MITD a failure under Art. He was on the verge of MITD going national on Cumulus. He also had built a base of affiliates 50+ some of them major, all within 6 months.

That was way beyond my expections for a  old dude who hadn’t been relevant in 2 decades.