• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Swishypants

Yeah! Happy Halloween Art! You going as a Sniper?

ponyboysunset

Happy Halloween All. I am listening to Ghost to Ghost AM and loving life. Halloween is my favorite holiday.  :)

Swishypants

Quote from: ponyboysunset on October 31, 2017, 06:59:18 AM
Happy Halloween All. I am listening to Ghost to Ghost AM and loving life. Halloween is my favorite holiday.  :)

Because of all the death and barrenness?  ;D  Happy Halloween Ponyboy!

TigerLily

So, Art. How about at least an annual Ghost to Ghost show? Happy Halloween

#nevergiveupnevergivein

TigerLily

Quote from: ponyboysunset on October 31, 2017, 06:59:18 AM

Happy Halloween, pbs!  What's your costume this year? Pics or it didn't happen

ponyboysunset

Quote from: TigerLily on October 31, 2017, 08:55:39 AM
Happy Halloween, pbs!  What's your costume this year? Pics or it didn't happen
You know my name in real life. LOL. I'm the devil this year which isn't much different from the way I operate daily. How are you and what are you for Halloween?

TigerLily

Quote from: ponyboysunset on October 31, 2017, 09:19:10 AM
You know my name in real life. LOL. I'm the devil this year which isn't much different from the way I operate daily. How are you and what are you for Halloween?

Sexy witch. What else?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: TigerLily on October 31, 2017, 09:21:17 AM
Sexy witch. What else?
Of course. And I was asked why I love Halloween? It's the only day out of the year I look normal being the gothy, witchy woman that I am. Besides it's when the veil is the thinnest.  ;)

Swishypants

Quote from: TigerLily on October 31, 2017, 08:53:23 AM
So, Art. How about at least an annual Ghost to Ghost show? Happy Halloween

#nevergiveupnevergivein

That would be such a nice surprise tonight! Which show? He could decide to do one today and whip it up by tonight! Halloween Hit & Run affair. It's only 8:30 AM where you are Art! Decide by noon and put something together by 6 P.M.

TigerLily

Quote from: Swishypants on October 31, 2017, 09:24:17 AM
That would be such a nice surprise tonight! Which show? He could decide to do one today and whip it up by tonight! Halloween Hit & Run affair.

I have no hope left  :'(

#wontgetfooledagain

Swishypants

Quote from: TigerLily on October 31, 2017, 09:26:35 AM

#wontgetfooledagain

I could come over and make that no-hope turn to despair so you don't stay in your rut!  8)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on October 31, 2017, 09:26:35 AM

#wontgetfooledagain

You get to march in the parade then.  :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6olkTCdU8TI

TigerLily

Quote from: ponyboysunset on October 31, 2017, 09:23:58 AM
Of course. And I was asked why I love Halloween? It's the only day out of the year I look normal being the gothy, witchy woman that I am. Besides it's when the veil is the thinnest.  ;)

True story. Last time I was a witch for Halloween, a guy I knew said, deadpan, "so, decided to come as yourself this year". It is the most wonderful time of the year

Swishypants

Quote from: TigerLily on October 31, 2017, 09:31:12 AM
True story. Last time I was a witch for Halloween, a guy I knew said, deadpan, "so, decided to come as yourself this year". It is the most wonderful time of the year

You're not a witch! You're a Democrat, which is worse!

Swishypants

Here ya go Tigerlilly. It should remind you of yourself back in 2008, rockin' the same old bulshit you've been floating since High School. How did that Hopy/Changy thing work out for ya?

https://youtu.be/vFwYJYl5GUQ

ponyboysunset

Quote from: TigerLily on October 31, 2017, 09:31:12 AM
I know it's the best. Then it becomes all Christian for the rest of the year. And I hiss like a cat. LOL. Vampire all the way! ;D

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Swishypants on October 31, 2017, 09:37:09 AM
Here ya go Tigerlilly. It should remind you of yourself back in 2008, rockin' the same old bulshit you've been floating since High School. How did that Hopy/Changy thing work out for ya?

https://youtu.be/vFwYJYl5GUQ
Fucking amazing song. I'm glad I'm goth/rockabilly/vamp. Wouldn't change it for anything so throwing out awesome goth music really isn't a punishment just reminds of us of our awesome youths. Oh God and during that time I got laid all the time because goth girls love to experiment.  ;D They smell like incense and clove cigarettes and darkness and Edgar Allen Poe. Excuse me I need a few moments. LOL

PS I was rocking that song 1995 my first year out of high school where are you getting 2008?

paladin1991

Quote from: ponyboysunset on October 31, 2017, 09:43:56 AM
Fucking amazing song. I'm glad I'm goth/rockabilly/vamp. Wouldn't change it for anything so throwing out awesome goth music really isn't a punishment just reminds of us of our awesome youths. Oh God and during that time I got laid all the time because goth girls love to experiment.  ;D They smell like incense and clove cigarettes and darkness and Edgar Allen Poe. Excuse me I need a few moments. LOL

PS I was rocking that song 1995 my first year out of high school where are you getting 2008?

That was the note I left on the pillow of ..... it IS you.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Swishypants on October 31, 2017, 06:29:47 AM
Yeah! Happy Halloween Art! You going as a Sniper?

He was going to go as himself but was afraid he'd be arrested for impersonating a talk show host.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on October 31, 2017, 02:22:22 PM
He was going to go as himself but was afraid he'd be arrested for impersonating a talk show host.

Nothing about Trump?!  ???

You're slipping!  :D

Art's full of shit.  I doubt he ever even had all those clocks, and was just doing a bit when he was bitching about having to change them for Daylight Savings Time.

Jojo

The same could be said for theONE and Jack.  Generally.

Jojo

Quote from: JesusJuice on March 21, 2017, 10:59:43 PM

He abused his position as a flower delivery person to stalk some women.

http://michaelkucziisastalker.tumblr.com/
Like I'm gonna believe Tumblr!  No case number, no real names.  Even if the libel turns out to be true, the libeler was only contacted a couple times, did not request no contact, and quite a lot of time has passed!  That is hardly stalking.  What a wuss.  And Tim did not necessarily violate company policy, either.  Depends on if the company even had a policy.  Whoever the poster is, like it could be theONE or Lucifer, whoever it is, he or she is leaving himself or herself wide open to a civil suit for libel.  After all, it is highly unlikely any judge would believe the stalking lies, since the libeler hadnt even requested a no-contact order!  It would have been denied anyhow!  Duh!

Swishypants

Quote from: ponyboysunset on October 31, 2017, 09:43:56 AM

That song rolled out in '93 and was already out-dated mid-80's style stuff. It was a joke about supporting Obama because he was Black. It's pretty ridiculous, don't you think, to be middle aged and still entertaining teenage nonsense about vampires? Women like that stuff because they find pleasure in being taken by an alpha-male. They want to lose control and release their stress during sex. Big ole coke-can sized dick to fill the pussy up and make them feel whole inside, and a jackhammer pounding! (although the sweaty aggression and being desired like that is foremost) Women want to be needed. Badly. That's cool. But filtering that through stuff you thought was cool as a teen at this age is arrested development and sad. Just call it what it is. The boys your age are older and don't chase you anymore, and are too tired to bother much with elaborate sexual fantasies and the Vampire stuff fills in for that.  The young guys might fuck ya, but they have all those young female bodies to pick and choose from. Competition is fierce! :)

P.S. Also, there is a significant population of young nubile bodied women that like sex with older men. The money and established lives attract them and they all have Daddy issues and like the verboten aspect of it. Even the older guys go for the younger women and it sucks to be a woman after about 27. The tables flip and a lot of women never get over that. Chicks get a 10-15 year run and then they become support devices. Workhorses. Men get distinguished. Women rot. Vampires make them feel immortal and desired.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Swishypants on November 01, 2017, 03:02:15 AM
That song rolled out in '93 and was already out-dated mid-80's style stuff. It was a joke about supporting Obama because he was Black. It's pretty ridiculous, don't you think, to be middle aged and still entertaining teenage nonsense about vampires? Women like that stuff because they find pleasure in being taken by an alpha-male. They want to lose control and release their stress during sex. Big ole coke-can sized dick to fill the pussy up and make them feel whole inside, and a jackhammer pounding! (although the sweaty aggression and being desired like that is foremost) Women want to be needed. Badly. That's cool. But filtering that through stuff you thought was cool as a teen at this age is arrested development and sad. Just call it what it is. The boys your age are older and don't chase you anymore, and are too tired to bother much with elaborate sexual fantasies and the Vampire stuff fills in for that.  The young guys might fuck ya, but they have all those young female bodies to pick and choose from. Competition is fierce! :)

P.S. Also, there is a significant population of young nubile bodied women that like sex with older men. The money and established lives attract them and they all have Daddy issues and like the verboten aspect of it. Even the older guys go for the younger women and it sucks to be a woman after about 27. The tables flip and a lot of women never get over that. Chicks get a 10-15 year run and then they become support devices. Workhorses. Men get distinguished. Women rot. Vampires make them feel immortal and desired.
Congrats I quit.

Swishypants

Quote from: ponyboysunset on November 01, 2017, 06:02:22 AM
Congrats I quit.

Oh come on! You said you wanted intelligent conversation. What I said is true! You can't possibly defend running around like a proto-goth at middle age! It's indefensibly immature. Life just doesn't work like that and your parents aren't something to rebel against at 40. Vampires and Witches aren't real! Anyone who seriously believes they are has mental issues. COME ON Ponyboy! People become adults legally at 18 and if you haven't really grown up by 30 your not going to have a very good time. There is more to life than just sex! Sex doesn't even rate really. I put a fine point on what I said, but none of it is untrue! Did you think men didn't know or something?

Swishypants

I don't honestly have a personal problem with homosexuals. It's their life. They may do as they please so long as they don't hurt anyone or rub it in my face. If they rub it in my face I cut them out of my life. If they hurt anyone I call the Cops.

That said, Homosexuals are jerks. Millions of years of genetic and physical and mental struggle brought you into this world, and to think that you are SO special you can just shoot that into somebody's butthole or lap it out of their vagina for your personal pleasure is arrogance on a time scale that goes back to dolphins crawling out of the sea or some shit! LOL!

Most Homosexuals do well financially because they have no one to provide for but themselves, but they also lead empty lives after the sexual adventures of youth fade away. It's just flat out lonely, and they will have no life everlasting through the continuation of their DNA in most cases. That's why a lot of them O.D. or Drink themselves to death or Suicide. It's sad, but they chose that life. The ones that make it; more power to them. They are still very arrogant people. They ended their genetic line on this planet for a good time (in their opinion).

And don't hit me up with the over-population stuff. There are billions of stupid people breeding and most homo's are fairly smart generally speaking. The wrong people are taking over because of that attitude and life is getting shitter globally!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 01, 2017, 06:58:12 AM
I don't honestly have a personal problem with homosexuals. It's their life. They may do as they please so long as they don't hurt anyone or rub it in my face. If they rub it in my face I cut them out of my life. If they hurt anyone I call the Cops.

That said, Homosexuals are jerks. Millions of years of genetic and physical and mental struggle brought you into this world, and to think that you are SO special you can just shoot that into somebody's butthole or lap it out of their vagina for your personal pleasure is arrogance on a time scale that goes back to dolphins crawling out of the sea or some shit! LOL!

Most Homosexuals do well financially because they have no one to provide for but themselves, but they also lead empty lives after the sexual adventures of youth fade away. It's just flat out lonely, and they will have no life everlasting through the continuation of their DNA in most cases. That's why a lot of them O.D. or Drink themselves to death or Suicide. It's sad, but they chose that life. The ones that make it; more power to them. They are still very arrogant people. They ended their genetic line on this planet for a good time (in their opinion).

And don't hit me up with the over-population stuff. There are billions of stupid people breeding and most homo's are fairly smart generally speaking. The wrong people are taking over because of that attitude and life is getting shitter globally!

Spoken like a true faggot.  ::)