• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on September 16, 2017, 07:00:53 PM
HW phoned the local LEO in the last supposed incident at the Bell compound.  Bell told them it could have been a firecracker.

paladin1991

Quote from: mv on September 16, 2017, 05:36:38 PM
you've been personally disappointed by this forum for years now, and you never miss the chance to remind all of us, faggot.  thanks for that.

but seriously, it's strange you continue checking in here, let alone taking the time to indicate your superiority to the "rabble" who remain.

http://bellgab.com/stats/
Gold, I tell you. Gold. 

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on September 16, 2017, 07:04:02 PM

LOL.  I found it interesting that Ms. Wade was the one who called the Pahrump police, after Bell claimed he "hit the dirt" after supposedly hearing gunfire.  Of course, the police rolled on to the Bell compound with lights and sirens going, scaring poor little Asia to death.  I suspect Bell wasn't planning to get the cops involved and Wade fouled that up, hence the "firecracker" possibility.  Who really knows, other than Bell, and, unfortunately, his track record of abruptly quitting broadcasting over the years, for various supposed reasons, precedes him.  Eh, the Bell years are over and will not return.  Such is life.

Force the issue by getting it all on police record? A very shrewd career move. Game of Double-wides

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on September 17, 2017, 11:21:39 AM
Force the issue by getting it all on police record?...

But not actually filing an, um, questionable police report himself.

someguy

Quote from: mv on September 16, 2017, 05:36:38 PM
you've been personally disappointed by this forum for years now, and you never miss the chance to remind all of us.  thanks for that.

but seriously, it's strange you continue checking in here, let alone taking the time to indicate your superiority to the "rabble" who remain.

http://bellgab.com/stats/

nobody cares about your forum anymore and the only people who stuck around are weird racists

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: someguy on September 17, 2017, 07:36:50 PM
nobody cares about your forum anymore and the only people who stuck around are weird racists

you never complain about anything, so this is unexpected coming from you.

/sarcasm

Quote from: ItsOver on September 17, 2017, 07:34:49 AM
LOL.  I found it interesting that Ms. Wade was the one who called the Pahrump police, after Bell claimed he "hit the dirt" after supposedly hearing gunfire.  Of course, the police rolled on to the Bell compound with lights and sirens going, scaring poor little Asia to death.  I suspect Bell wasn't planning to get the cops involved and Wade fouled that up, hence the "firecracker" possibility.  Who really knows, other than Bell, and, unfortunately, his track record of abruptly quitting broadcasting over the years, for various supposed reasons, precedes him.  Eh, the Bell years are over and will not return.  Such is life.

I know, right? So many questions remain unanswered...

I happen to believe a fresh investigation is sorely needed, no?

paladin1991

I love it when the turds show up and do some drive by posting.

ge30542

Quote from: catfish man on September 17, 2017, 08:37:08 PM
I know, right? So many questions remain unanswered...

I happen to believe a fresh investigation is sorely needed, no?
Indeed, let's call in the cold case squad. You know, a fresh pair of eyes.

ponyboysunset

Not a racist and have a bachelors degree. See this is the problem with generalizations.  Oh and a full time job.

Quote from: ge30542 on September 18, 2017, 12:05:49 AM
Indeed, let's call in the cold case squad. You know, a fresh pair of eyes.

Yasss!

paladin1991

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 18, 2017, 03:58:24 AM
Not a racist and have a bachelors degree. See this is the problem with generalizations.  Oh and a full time job.

I'm in love.  Your FT job?  Is it possibly at a liquor store?   I'll have your babies.

Anyone know if Heather's balls have dropped yet?  I might give her another try once her voice sounds more like Art.

Jackstar

the only people who stuck around are weird racists

The lizards from the sixth dimension are another species. There's not anything to do with race here, that's really just your opinion.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: creepygreenlight on September 18, 2017, 11:33:31 AM
Anyone know if Heather's balls have dropped yet?  I might give her another try once her voice sounds more like Art.

She'll also need up the cig intake to 2 packs a day. That oughta fry those chords good.  ;)

ItsOver

She seems to have gotten a firm grip on Bell's.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Philosopher on September 16, 2017, 01:15:06 PM
BellGab has gone the way of the original fantastic forum.  Nothing but high school drop-outs and the occasional, wayward visitor who quickly discovers they fell into a well of shit.

And by jingo we love it. Post often.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: mv on September 17, 2017, 08:10:30 PM
you never complain about anything, so this is unexpected coming from you.

/sarcasm

Reported to the moderator. You'll be sorry mister!

ACE of CLUBS

"George gets it ..... "

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 18, 2017, 04:00:21 PM
Reported to the moderator. You'll be sorry mister!

The mod is a preening queer.  Bring it.

ge30542

Quote from: mv on September 18, 2017, 06:02:24 PM
The mod is a preening queer.  Bring it.
This is an outrageously libelous lie!
MV does NOT preen!

ponyboysunset

Um they have for sure. I don't know if her set up has changed or what but she is pushing her voice into a deeper register and it sucks. So up to you. I keep trying to make it through a whole show but I get pissed a half an hour or so in and call it quits. Her voice is a lot of it, along with the fake persona. But as far as sounding like her balls dropped it does to me.

Swishypants

Hello everyone! I recently discovered Art Bell and Coast to Coast AM on Youtube. I think he's going to be the biggest things since Pewdiepie! Great Youtube content and so humble and smart. How long as he been on Youtube? I find his stuff all over the place.

chefist

Quote from: Swishypants on September 24, 2017, 09:57:28 PM
Hello everyone! I recently discovered Art Bell and Coast to Coast AM on Youtube. I think he's going to be the biggest things since Pewdiepie! Great Youtube content and so humble and smart. How long as he been on Youtube? I find his stuff all over the place.

You might be right.

Swishypants

I've read some of the threads here. What is this place? Is this for Art Bell the guy who does shows on Youtube about Aliens and stuff?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on September 24, 2017, 10:16:01 PM
I've read some of the threads here. What is this place? Is this for Art Bell the guy who does shows on Youtube about Aliens and stuff?

Of course. It's called Bellgab. Who did you think it was for?  ::)