• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Quote from: coaster on May 17, 2017, 11:45:36 AM
I had to unsubscribe from Art's Facebook. I have to deal with enough old folks bitching about politics in my life, and I just don't need another one. I bet Art would gargle Trump's ball sweat if he asked him too.

You would probably pity fuck chelsea clinton if hillary asked you, and that is far far far worse.

paladin1991

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on May 17, 2017, 12:00:21 PM
You would probably pity fuck chelsea clinton if hillary asked you, and that is far far far worse.

What?  Not with Jackstar's dick!

coaster

I like the Clinton's as much as I do Trump.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on May 17, 2017, 11:06:58 AM
Is that you, Northern Exposure guy?

You seem to be confused by my avatar. That's understandable given that you're a Clinton supporter.  ::)

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 17, 2017, 03:01:00 PM
You seem to be confused by my avatar. That's understandable given that you're a Clinton supporter.  ::)

No, I recognize that face.  And who is this Clinton of whom you speak?  I don't believe there's a current officeholder by that name.  But you keep up your rant - try to divert attention from #TraitorTrump.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on May 17, 2017, 03:43:16 PM
No, I recognize that face.  And who is this Clinton of whom you speak?  I don't believe there's a current officeholder by that name.  But you keep up your rant - try to divert attention from #TraitorTrump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJi3R1C22H8

P.S. Yes. it's Adam from NX.  ;)

Zetaspeak

Quote from: coaster on May 17, 2017, 11:45:36 AM
I had to unsubscribe from Art's Facebook. I have to deal with enough old folks bitching about politics in my life, and I just don't need another one. I bet Art would gargle Trump's ball sweat if he asked him too.

I said in the political thread, Art is more like Jorge than he would ever want to admit.

Oh Bellgab, a place so partisan that people proudly say they rather have sex with a out of shape 70 year old of the same sex, than a 30 something year old of the opposite sex.    ;D

WOTR

Quote from: jedimiller on May 17, 2017, 03:21:35 AM
She is his daughter? Or he knew her dad? The connections are all there....This would be as shocking as Luke finding out Vader was his father. This has always been my theory, I call it. "The theory of the Bells"

Any connection to "the war of the roses" or the "children of the corn?"

Quote from: Zetaspeak on May 17, 2017, 05:56:13 PM
... Oh Bellgab, a place so partisan that people proudly say they rather have sex with a out of shape 70 year old of the same sex, than a 30 something year old of the opposite sex.    ;D

Thankfully we don't have to choose between the two. 

Quote from: PaulAtreides on May 17, 2017, 11:04:39 AM
Any first year law student will confirm to you that that indeed is obstruction of justice.  Obvious to anyone but a Trumptard.

Oh bullshit.  Good thing you didn't go to law school

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Zetaspeak on May 17, 2017, 05:56:13 PM
Oh Bellgab, a place so partisan that people proudly say they rather have sex with a out of shape 70 year old of the same sex, than a 30 something year old of the opposite sex.    ;D

I'm not gay...but Trump is better looking than Chelsea. That's just an objective fact.  ::) ;D

PaulAtreides

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 17, 2017, 09:22:25 PM
Oh bullshit.  Good thing you didn't go to law school

Actually, I did graduate from law school and am admitted to the practice of law in two states.  And you received your legal training where?  Trumptard School of Law you say? 

Quote from: PaulAtreides on May 18, 2017, 06:15:22 AM
Actually, I did graduate from law school and am admitted to the practice of law in two states.  And you received your legal training where?  Trumptard School of Law you say?

Perfect.  Please explain how this is ''obstruction of justice'' and how you would get a conviction, counselor.  And try to be dishonest and highly partisan, although I realize that's difficult for an attorney.

ge30542

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 18, 2017, 07:29:28 AM

Perfect.  Please explain how this is ''obstruction of justice'' and how you would get a conviction, counselor.  And try to be dishonest and highly partisan, although I realize that's difficult for an attorney.
You know why New Jersey has more toxic waste dumps per capita, than New York has attorneys per capita?  New Jersey got first choice.

Tinfoil_Helm

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 15, 2017, 08:20:16 PM
That was just bad.  I sat stunned listening to it.  It was then I realized he made the right decision to retire.

I guess that sums it up.  STILL, a senile outta form Art is better than Heather.  And probably better than Noory. 

Is there no end in sight for Heater's dogshit tenure on the show?  No subs or anything?

WOTR

Quote from: Tinfoil_Helm on May 18, 2017, 08:03:32 PM

Is there no end in sight for Heater's dogshit tenure on the show?  No subs or anything?
Please pay attention, people.  there are subs.  $4.99 / month will get you an unlimited subscription.  Hoagie also has subs available.

Art, dump Heather and put your tits on the air. Give the people what they want!

stevenotero

Art's run on Midnight in the Desert with Bumper Music.... anyone have a torrent?

Quote from: stevenotero on May 20, 2017, 01:37:57 AM
Art's run on Midnight in the Desert with Bumper Music.... anyone have a torrent?
^This^ Fuck Keef

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: rekcuf on May 19, 2017, 09:00:46 PM
Art, dump Heather and put your tits on the air. Give the people what they want!

How do you listen to tits?!  ???

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 20, 2017, 01:41:13 AM
How do you listen to tits?!  ???

Dunno, but she made a living describing them as a phone sex slag, so...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on May 20, 2017, 01:44:16 AM
Dunno, but she made a living describing them as a phone sex slag, so...

I was thinking maybe motor boating or boobly oobly.  ;)

WhiteCrow

From Art's Facebook:

"The President is knocking it out of the park so far on his trip! I still have very high hopes (as we all should) for a Man who granted, speaks his mind in any given moment with sometimes mixed results, but I'll take that every day of the Week compared to what we have had"
Art

Jackstar

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on May 21, 2017, 09:36:33 PM
From Art's Facebook:

"The President is knocking it out of the park so far on his trip! I still have very high hopes (as we all should) for a Man who granted, speaks his mind in any given moment with sometimes mixed results, but I'll take that every day of the Week compared to what we have had"
Art

Still superior to George Noory.

From Art's Facebook:

"Was nice to finally meet mr. Fidget (after all this time)! I am proud to announce that we're partnering with C.Crane to bring you the best darn fidgets ever made. We didn't go into this lightly, wait until you see these things move.
Art"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbMO5KVMkjQ

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: malachi.martini 🍸 on May 22, 2017, 01:11:23 AM
From Art's Facebook:

"Was nice to finally meet mr. Fidget (after all this time)! I am proud to announce that we're partnering with C.Crane to bring you the best darn fidgets ever made. We didn't go into this lightly, wait until you see these things move.
Art"
Good one, although I can plainly state.... fake news.

In regards to meeting with or speaking to me, Art seems to have some inexplicable phobia. I'm over it, and he is "in the dark" about what I'm up to... which is significant.

The 20th anniversary approaches, there will be news.

WOTR

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 22, 2017, 01:51:00 AM

In regards to meeting with or speaking to me, Art seems to have some inexplicable phobia. I'm over it, and he is "in the dark" about what I'm up to... which is significant.

Who would have thunk all those years ago that Fidget would outlast mr. Bell?  ;)

Good to hear, I knew my cnn/bewb posting would provoke an update!

albrecht

Good. Because I'm sick of seeing these fake fidgets being sold everywhere and news stories about them. Damn it. I almost wanted to throttle the convenience store clerk who had a bucket of them for sale with a sign in front of the store saying "We Sell Fidgets Here." And these ones are nothing like your original, or newer creations. Cheap crap.

gnooryblows

im listenin' to malachi martin interviewed by art bell in 1996 right now. fuckin' awesome. know that's not front page news or anything, but haven't listened to art in a while so i wanted to post it :(