• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: nathan on February 15, 2017, 06:33:28 PM
My main point is just that I'm speculating that Art might be changing his mind about Trump.

It just seems more like you're speculating about Art's preference based on your own.

JesusJuice

Art deletes lots of his Facebook posts somewhat regularly.

Luka Megurine

Quote from: nathan on February 15, 2017, 06:33:28 PM
My main point is just that I'm speculating that Art might be changing his mind about Trump.

>implying implications

Maybe he just don't want a bunch of fucktards like you picking fights with him on facebook.

nathan

Oh man this is boring.

jazmunda

Facebook should lock your comments in like BellGab does. I'd certainly like to retract a few Praise MV's that I regretted the next day.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 👉👌 on February 15, 2017, 07:09:09 PM
Facebook should lock your comments in like BellGab does. I'd certainly like to retract a few Praise MV's that I regretted the next day.

Why, you seditious bastard! First Art and now mv. I bet you're trying to take Trump down too.  >:(

jazmunda

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 15, 2017, 07:14:14 PM
Why, you seditious bastard! First Art and now mv. I bet you're trying to take Trump down too.  >:(

He hung up on my PM. We are now in a state of war. I should not even be talking to you right now.  8)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 👉👌 on February 15, 2017, 07:21:52 PM
He hung up on my PM. We are now in a state of war. I should not even be talking to you right now.  8)

Will a boot in the bum suffice?  ???

ShayP

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on February 15, 2017, 06:42:27 PM
Art deletes lots of his Facebook posts somewhat regularly.

Because he believes in Revisionist History.  We all do it.  ;D ;)

jazmunda

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 15, 2017, 07:24:53 PM
Will a boot in the bum suffice?  ???

Of course. That's how we traditionally solve squabbles.

https://youtu.be/mSckdiTOvUo

Lunger

Quote from: nathan on February 15, 2017, 11:52:19 AM
Russian ties to the Trump campaign prior to the election. The ones that have been corroborated several times

There has been no corroboration. Just supposition by the press.  Wishful thinking by the press.  You're thinking like Hoagland.

Where were you when Kennedy volunteered to work for the KGB?  Where was the press?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 👉👌 on February 15, 2017, 07:38:49 PM
Of course. That's how we traditionally solve squabbles.

Hmmm...Maybe if you could bring that Energizer guy back we could negotiate Trump into receiving one, for the good of relations between our two countries.  Look! We both hate the royal family, right? That's a start. ;)

nathan

Quote from: Lunger on February 15, 2017, 08:21:22 PM
There has been no corroboration. Just supposition by the press.  Wishful thinking by the press.  You're thinking like Hoagland.

Where were you when Kennedy volunteered to work for the KGB?  Where was the press?

Yeah it's a lot of anonymous sources, but that's how investigative journalism works, as evidenced by Watergate

Jackstar

Quote from: nathan on February 15, 2017, 08:51:10 PM
that's how investigative journalism works, as evidenced by Watergate

How do you manage to believe everything you read except for the warnings on a tube of toothpaste? Mystifying.

Jackstar

Quote from: nathan on February 15, 2017, 12:32:37 PM
I was infuriated at how much they puffed up Hillary during the primaries, but this is different. Reported widely by many news sources, and if you've been following along closely, a lot of dots are connecting.

Obvious shill is obvious. Blow.

jazmunda

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 15, 2017, 08:25:00 PM
Hmmm...Maybe if you could bring that Energizer guy back we could negotiate Trump into receiving one, for the good of relations between our two countries.  Look! We both hate the royal family, right? That's a start. ;)

hahaha. Mark "Jacko" Jackson will be our saviour. And yes the Royal Family sucks donkeys balls.

Ciardelo

Quote from: nathan on February 15, 2017, 07:04:22 PM
Oh man this is boring.

"Said the guy who was clearly a loser."

Go off, be well, devo-head.

Didi i ever mention Devo sucked horse cock? It's true, it was on CNN.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 15, 2017, 11:25:03 PM
"Said the guy who was clearly a loser."

Go off, be well, devo-head.

Didi i ever mention Devo sucked horse cock? It's true, it was on CNN.

You're just too square to get them.  ::) 8)

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 15, 2017, 11:26:35 PM
You're just too square to get them.  ::) 8)

Even their little hats looked gay, what was there to get? They were gayer than Richard Simmons.

*Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Jackstar

Quote from: nathan on February 15, 2017, 06:06:32 PM
We both know that we could go around in circles about this forever.

Give me a minute. Circle over.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 15, 2017, 11:29:30 PM
Even their little hats looked gay, what was there to get? They were gayer than Richard Simmons.

See! You really don't get them. They weren't gay. They were more like asexual devolved men of the future. There! Now maybe you'll enjoy them more.  ::)

Ciardelo

Who else would make a song called "Head Like A Hole" but a band based in degenerate faggotry?

https://youtu.be/LhL8Sl3dWl8?list=PLCID_9VekLEsBJlfQljCUKBaKvDFjpLAJ

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 15, 2017, 11:33:01 PM
Who else would make a song called "Head Like A Hole" but a band based in degenerate faggotry?

https://youtu.be/LhL8Sl3dWl8?list=PLCID_9VekLEsBJlfQljCUKBaKvDFjpLAJ

Speaking of degenerate faggotry did you see McCain getting all flustered over Ashton Kutcher's beauty?  :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqdGqYMGUvc

Is that guy a national embarrassment or what? Shouldn't he just die of his degenerate faggotry right now?!  ???

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 15, 2017, 11:53:19 PM
Speaking of degenerate faggotry did you see McCain getting all flustered over Ashton Kutcher's beauty?  :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqdGqYMGUvc

Is that guy a national embarrassment or what? Shouldn't he just die of his degenerate faggotry right now?!  ???

Yeah, purely so. Why is this guy on my TV?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 15, 2017, 11:53:19 PM
... Is that guy a national embarrassment or what?...

Which one?

ge30542

Richard Simmons is GAY??!!

Bomar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 15, 2017, 11:32:23 PM

You really don't get them.

Dudes,...

Simply put...

Devo is/was America's Kraftwerk ...

Bomar