Author Topic: Art Bell  (Read 12402165 times)

Re: Art Bell
« Reply #68580 on: December 19, 2015, 05:47:54 PM »
Only the mentally deficient and trolls are taking it out on Heather. Heather is infinetly preferable to most of the rest. I think we are lucky to have her.
You're exactly right!

« Reply #68581 on: December 19, 2015, 05:49:41 PM »
I will just say, since I am probably also a reprehensible piece of shit, that my response to bellboy's post .. the one that said it's only fair and right.. means this:

Art, gotta love him, left some people in the lurch, left a bunch of people wondering if their shows were gonna run, etc.. He is in no way deserving of a nut running around on his property and shooting him or his house up, and terrifying his family.  What I'm saying is that if he is supporting the network, I think it's great, and I think it's a great thing for him to be doing. Does he have to? Uh, I don't know that specifically.  I don't know what he's obligated to do for Keith or vice versa. He's put a lot of money into this, for it to work. (He wants it to work, obviously).  His name has really helped a lot of other people out, and if he is willing to keep them a float (and I don't know if he is or not.. that's pure speculation, I think), then why not? Why shouldn't he?

Go ahead.. beat me.  :-\

« Reply #68582 on: December 19, 2015, 05:49:42 PM »
You're exactly right!
i just want to agree, and talk about your avatar.

« Reply #68583 on: December 19, 2015, 05:50:41 PM »
Lets talk serious for this post.

Anybody ever hear of Jimmy Hughes. I'm sure Art Bell has this somewhere in time. Well Jimmy killed three people on the Cabazon Indian Reservation back in the 80s. He got away with it then but was named as the shooter by several people who knew him and the hit.

Many years later Jimmy comes back from his south American ministries sanctuary and gets picked up in Miami. They have enough evidence now on old Jimmy to the killing. Jimmy admits he did it and you know what, they let him go.

Do you know why, because he was ex army ranger connected to the under belly of this dark world where shit happens and nobody but the victims die.

Who ever is stalking this Art Bell mark is someone close or acquainted to him and his compound.

Let the remote viewers have a look

« Reply #68584 on: December 19, 2015, 05:50:47 PM »
Now that is a good idea! Perhaps he or she has bragged to somebody!

I will offer $20,000.00 to anybody providing information leading to the Arrest and conviction of the person or persons responsible for the Stalking Terror resulting in my Leaving the air from MITD.

Art Bell
[

Whoot!!! It's on, baby!!! Steve McQueen is my choice to catch this jackass.

« Reply #68585 on: December 19, 2015, 05:51:00 PM »
Bounty hunters aren't detectives, though.  They go after specific people.

Well, $20K might inspire a retired detective to do some digging.  In any case the reward looks to me like 99% upside, and maybe 1% downside.

« Reply #68586 on: December 19, 2015, 05:51:01 PM »

« Reply #68587 on: December 19, 2015, 05:52:32 PM »
i just want to agree, and talk about your avatar.

;D

« Reply #68588 on: December 19, 2015, 05:52:42 PM »

« Reply #68589 on: December 19, 2015, 05:52:55 PM »
Lets talk serious for this post.

Anybody ever hear of Jimmy Hughes. I'm sure Art Bell has this somewhere in time. Well Jimmy killed three people on the Cabazon Indian Reservation back in the 80s. He got away with it then but was named as the shooter by several people who knew him and the hit.

Many years later Jimmy comes back from his south American ministries sanctuary and gets picked up in Miami. They have enough evidence now on old Jimmy to the killing. Jimmy admits he did it and you know what, they let him go.

Do you know why, because he was ex army ranger connected to the under belly of this dark world where shit happens and nobody but the victims die.

Who ever is stalking this Art Bell mark is someone close or acquainted to him and his compound.

Let the remote viewers have a look

Where the hell is the remote viewer whose seen Art's house and described his radio shack on the air? Is he a Bell Gabber? lol

« Reply #68590 on: December 19, 2015, 05:53:11 PM »
You're exactly right!
Thank you. I am glad there is at least one sane person on this site

« Reply #68591 on: December 19, 2015, 05:54:18 PM »
I think Art is asking for a friend of the stalker to snitch, but instead he's gonna end up with a bunch of armchair detectives poking around in his yard.

« Reply #68592 on: December 19, 2015, 05:54:37 PM »
+1

You know that "Starr" is a girl's name, right?

« Reply #68593 on: December 19, 2015, 05:55:40 PM »
You are such a reprehensible piece of shit

And you, have resoundingly proved yourself to have the intellectual depth of a puddle of warm piss. I guess we go rather well together!

(seriously, can we just touch dinks now?)

« Reply #68594 on: December 19, 2015, 05:55:42 PM »
I think Art's asking for a friend of the stalker to snitch, but instead he's gonna end up with a bunch of armchair detectives poking around in his yard.
this +1000

« Reply #68595 on: December 19, 2015, 05:55:52 PM »
I think Art's asking for a friend of the stalker to snitch, but instead he's gonna end up with a bunch of armchair detectives poking around in his yard.

electric fence.  land mines.

« Reply #68596 on: December 19, 2015, 05:58:19 PM »
I can only imagine opening my door and seeing a bunch of middle aged basement dwellers in ufo shirts digging around, thinking they are detectives because they binge-watch the X-Files. I'd take a stalker over that bullshit any day.

« Reply #68597 on: December 19, 2015, 05:58:30 PM »
I think Art is asking for a friend of the stalker to snitch, but instead he's gonna end up with a bunch of armchair detectives poking around in his yard.
Anyone dumb enough to enter the fenced compound of a man who's on edge about an armed stalker around his property deserves the quickly forthcoming Darwin Award.

« Reply #68598 on: December 19, 2015, 05:58:55 PM »
As Bellgab turns. You just can't make this shit up.

« Reply #68599 on: December 19, 2015, 05:59:24 PM »
You know that "Starr" is a girl's name, right?
Oh she knows. trust me. I had to go remote view one of her dreams to tell her to put some clothes on. I wish my camera worked, but it was just like that time that UFO landed.

« Reply #68600 on: December 19, 2015, 06:00:03 PM »

electric fence.  land mines.

Land mines would mean he couldn't walk around his own property, or let his cats out.

« Reply #68601 on: December 19, 2015, 06:00:08 PM »
My apologies pointing out the remote viewer angle to crack the nut.

I never meant this guy, lunatic Ed Dames.

He makes a big noise but couldn't remote view out of a paper bag

« Reply #68602 on: December 19, 2015, 06:00:13 PM »
Thank you. I am glad there is at least one sane person on this site

Don't be too quick to judge.

I did notice that you left yourself out. I would have said "one more"

« Reply #68603 on: December 19, 2015, 06:00:34 PM »
I can only imagine opening my door and seeing a bunch of middle aged basement dwellers in ufo shirts digging around, thinking they are detectives because they binge-watch the X-Files. I'd take a stalker over that bullshit any day.
;D

I have been known to binge-watch the X Files, but can promise I own exactly zero ufo shirts. Oh, and I'm not quite middle aged. Either way, I'll just let the big boys handle this job.  8)

« Reply #68604 on: December 19, 2015, 06:01:10 PM »
Land mines would mean he couldn't walk around his own property, or let his cats out.

That would suck.. but it would take care of his stalker.  :P

He can get his supplies flown in via Amazon's new drones.

« Reply #68605 on: December 19, 2015, 06:02:44 PM »
And you, have resoundingly proved yourself to have the intellectual depth of a puddle of warm piss. I guess we go rather well together!

(seriously, can we just touch dinks now?)

You with the touching of the dinks all the time. sheese. I guess a Bellboy has to do what a Bellboy does....

So is it like, tip-to-tip? Or is more of a "sliding by like submarines" thing?

« Reply #68606 on: December 19, 2015, 06:03:27 PM »
You with the touching of the dinks all the time. sheese. I guess a Bellboy has to do what a Bellboy does....

So is it like, tip-to-tip? Or is more of a "sliding by like submarines" thing?

LMAO!

« Reply #68607 on: December 19, 2015, 06:04:45 PM »
I think it's a good idea:  some leads are better than no leads.  And the reward only applies if it's the right guy and he's convicted, so there's no financial risk if you feel that $20K is worth caging this cockroach, and I certainly do.

It sounds to me like Art is offering the reward directly, rather than through the Nye County Sheriff's Office, in which case I would expect tips to go to Art rather than their office.  So it may not be a hassle for them.  Correct me if I'm wrong.

It's an interesting gambit.  If this is some unhinged yahoo, I think there's a good chance that A.) he'll boast about it to people around him and B.) the people around him will be happy to collect the dough because unhinged yahoos aren't typically known for the loyalty of their acquaintances.  On the other hand, if it's a hired professional, it's probable that nothing will turn up.  Which in and of itself says something about the situation.

All fair points, but I still look foward to seeing the Sheriff Dept's comment on the reward offer.  My guess is they will disavow any involvement.

« Reply #68608 on: December 19, 2015, 06:06:20 PM »
All fair points, but I still look foward to seeing the Sheriff Dept's comment on the reward offer.  My guess is they will disavow any involvement.

Agreed. I think they'll make a statement that the reward has nothing to do with them.

« Reply #68609 on: December 19, 2015, 06:08:23 PM »
Agreed. I think they'll make a statement that the reward has nothing to do with them.

Art REALLY needs a PR person to handle his social media.