Author Topic: Art Bell  (Read 12402160 times)

Re: Art Bell
« Reply #68490 on: December 19, 2015, 04:58:06 PM »
Now that is a good idea! Perhaps he or she has bragged to somebody!

I will offer $20,000.00 to anybody providing information leading to the Arrest and conviction of the person or persons responsible for the Stalking Terror resulting in my Leaving the air from MITD.

Art Bell

Mr Bell, you have two very loyal woman in your life.. Lucky Guy!!  Ms Wade NEEDS to be rewarded too.. You know what she NEEDS.. ...Your voice back on the Midnight Air Waves  ;)

Love Art.. Praise MV..   Adore Heather..

« Reply #68491 on: December 19, 2015, 04:58:38 PM »

The hugs on this site are so nauseating that I need a hug.

« Reply #68492 on: December 19, 2015, 04:58:54 PM »
I think most people are just being honest, its not a good show with Heather as the host. This website is never kind in how it treats people with reviews,  so its not special treatment she is getting.  I find more dishonesty from the posters who are cheering her on and telling her she is doing such a great job, when they know deep down she is not. They are not helping her with their 'everyone gets a trophy even if they lose' mentality.

If Heather was not a popular member of the bellgab forum, and was just parachuted down into the host job a week ago, the majority of her biggest supporters on here would be singing the same tune the detractors are. She is a nice woman, but her radio show is not very good.
I think Sredni mentioned that it's a bad situation for her.  Not only is she a novice, but she is following a huge talent.  People cannot help but to compare.  As he said, she'd have done better cutting her teeth on a small local station, making her mistakes there, learning techniques.  This is huge exposure for a novice and everything she does is scrutinized.

I don't listen to her.  My logic is that I don't like some professionals who have been at it for a bit so I'll probably be disappointed.  She's in a tough position and I don't envy her. 

« Reply #68493 on: December 19, 2015, 04:59:26 PM »
So tell me, how many other radio shows do you listen to ? Can you name the competition? How often do you listen to them? Sorry, I think you are talking out of your ass when you say its not a good show with Heather.

Sorry, I dont think its a good show with heather, I thought it was a good show with art. Time will tell wont it? I guess the affiliates will all stay on board and continue to grow with her as host and the subscriber base will steadily increase. My bad. I am sure people are lining up with five dollars a month to pay for this.

« Reply #68494 on: December 19, 2015, 05:01:05 PM »
This is blasphemy, insolent sacrilege by the holy ghost congregation, unholy cool aid intoxicated followers trampling all that was the illusion, Art bell-o-holics falling over themselves to make the false prophet as their savior who died on the cross, for them, and now offers a payment to stay loyal.

Off with his head............. 

« Reply #68495 on: December 19, 2015, 05:01:08 PM »

« Reply #68496 on: December 19, 2015, 05:01:21 PM »

I'm not the hugging kind if guy.. :-* :-* :-*

« Reply #68497 on: December 19, 2015, 05:02:13 PM »

Aww, hugs, Twiki!  ;D

« Reply #68498 on: December 19, 2015, 05:02:22 PM »
Sorry, I dont think its a good show with heather, I thought it was a good show with art. Time will tell wont it? I guess the affiliates will all stay on board and continue to grow with her as host and the subscriber base will steadily increase. My bad. I am sure people are lining up with five dollars a month to pay for this.

I think a lot of people are sticking it out with their 5 buck donation in the hopes that Art makes a surprise cameo appearance. As the days and months roll by with no sighting people will eventually come to their senses. You can only flush so much money down the toilet.

« Reply #68499 on: December 19, 2015, 05:02:31 PM »
People can discuss whatever they like,  where did I say they shouldn't? I haven't read this thread all week, or been on the site,  but came on to see the same old stuff over and over again. If that's what people want then that's fine,  I am not about to deliver a lecture to them, but I like to liven things up a bit if possible and have some fun. I think that's preferable to a lot of the sententious tripe that you read here. You are usually better than this, and I credited you with more sense than to take seriously the things coming from someone who is clearly having a laugh. I am hardly ever serious, so don't be a silly billy.
You are a pathological liar.

« Reply #68500 on: December 19, 2015, 05:04:09 PM »
I'm not the hugging kind if guy.. :-* :-* :-*

Not what the BellaHaven Babes say...

« Reply #68501 on: December 19, 2015, 05:04:47 PM »

{{{{{twiki}}}}} Stop by bella-haven. They have coffee and bacon!

« Reply #68502 on: December 19, 2015, 05:05:03 PM »
I think most people are just being honest, its not a good show with Heather as the host. This website is never kind in how it treats people with reviews,  so its not special treatment she is getting.  I find more dishonesty from the posters who are cheering her on and telling her she is doing such a great job, when they know deep down she is not. They are not helping her with their 'everyone gets a trophy even if they lose' mentality.

If Heather was not a popular member of the bellgab forum, and was just parachuted down into the host job a week ago, the majority of her biggest supporters on here would be singing the same tune the detractors are. She is a nice woman, but her radio show is not very good.

I couldn't agree more.

Curiously, the only positive reviews of "The Heather Wade Show", that I can find, are here, on BellGab.

Pumping someone up with false hope for success, is actually rather cruel... especially someone that you claim is your 'friend'.

« Reply #68503 on: December 19, 2015, 05:05:03 PM »
Hey I am paying 5 bucks to hear the show. You didn't answer my question though. What else is out there that is so compelling?

« Reply #68504 on: December 19, 2015, 05:05:37 PM »
OK, so, a little more than a week and still no consensus?

« Reply #68505 on: December 19, 2015, 05:06:19 PM »
I think a lot of people are sticking it out with their 5 buck donation in the hopes that Art makes a surprise cameo appearance. As the days and months roll by with no sighting people will eventually come to their senses. You can only flush so much money down the toilet.
Unless he just got tired of the daily routine and prefers to have a show run by Heather into which he can poke his head every now and again.  That doesn't work for me, but it may please some.  I, personally, think the show will go down the tubes. If he wanted to leave he should have planned it better to salvage what could be salvaged.

« Reply #68506 on: December 19, 2015, 05:06:35 PM »
This is blasphemy, insolent sacrilege by the holy ghost congregation, unholy cool aid intoxicated followers trampling all that was the illusion, Art bell-o-holics falling over themselves to make the false prophet as their savior who died on the cross, for them, and now offers a payment to stay loyal.

Off with his head.............

Maybe it's Just Me...  (see what I did there? ;) )

but how is someone not telling Art to jump off a cliff, or whatever you think everyone in here should be doing, mean we're intoxicated trampler-holics?  (yeah, I made that shit up, buddy).  I mean come on, now.   Why did you join this forum? Just to trash Art Bell? Or were you a listener? I joined because I like the show. Period.  That doesn't mean I want to have the man's kids or something.  :o  I've got a bottle of wine I haven't cracked open yet. You might want to consider having some.

« Reply #68507 on: December 19, 2015, 05:07:21 PM »

but how is someone not telling Art to jump off a cliff, or whatever you think everyone in here should be doing, mean we're intoxicated trampler-holics?  (yeah, I made that shit up, buddy).  I mean come on, now.   Why did you join this forum? Just to trash Art Bell? Or were you a listener? I joined because I like the show. Period.  That doesn't mean I want to have the man's kids or something.  :o  I've got a bottle of wine I haven't cracked open yet. You might want to consider having some.

all his posts are rants like that, hell maybe he is the stalker.

« Reply #68508 on: December 19, 2015, 05:07:34 PM »
What's the reference, (several days ago), whereby Bateman' s name was mentioned in a post here, about pending Cuumulus involvement? 

« Reply #68509 on: December 19, 2015, 05:07:46 PM »
OK, so, a little more than a week and still no consensus?

Go read the nightly MiTD threads. There was probably only 2 nights when there was any semblance of consensus and that was with Art doing the show.

You are asking for too much.

« Reply #68510 on: December 19, 2015, 05:07:50 PM »
Mr Bell, you have two very loyal woman in your life.. Lucky Guy!!  Ms Wade NEEDS to be rewarded .. You know what she NEEDS.. ...

« Reply #68511 on: December 19, 2015, 05:08:37 PM »
Unless he just got tired of the daily routine and prefers to have a show run by Heather into which he can poke his head every now and again.  That doesn't work for me, but it may please some.  I, personally, think the show will go down the tubes. If he wanted to leave he should have planned it better to salvage what could be salvaged.
Still with the "He's not doing it the way I want." He didn't break up with you did he?

« Reply #68512 on: December 19, 2015, 05:09:13 PM »
What's the reference, (several days ago), whereby Bateman' s name was mentioned in a post here, about pending Cuumulus involvement?

He talked about it on the Future Theater show, so that may narrow your search.

« Reply #68513 on: December 19, 2015, 05:10:20 PM »
all his posts are rants like that, hell maybe he is the stalker.

Damn, that's two people you've turned in so far! You get 40K! :D  (or am I thinking of someone else? Hell, just take the 40 grand).

« Reply #68514 on: December 19, 2015, 05:10:32 PM »

Did you just invite JustMe over for a drink?

I hate to use this, but i have to  >:(

« Reply #68515 on: December 19, 2015, 05:10:50 PM »
Go read the nightly MiTD threads. There was probably only 2 nights when there was any semblance of consensus and that was with Art doing the show.

You are asking for too much.

Probably right, but those conversations had more than 2 hours each of information to promote discussion. And they also had the potential to improve following shows. Here, to me, we just have a stink pile.

« Reply #68516 on: December 19, 2015, 05:11:04 PM »

Without going into details, big affiliates were likely on the way. KABC was only salvo 1.

« Reply #68517 on: December 19, 2015, 05:11:50 PM »
Without going into details, big affiliates were likely on the way. KABC was only salvo 1.

There is no straight road to what we want. sucks.

« Reply #68518 on: December 19, 2015, 05:12:03 PM »
Did you just invite JustMe over for a drink?

I hate to use this, but i have to  >:(

Hellllll no. :D  Definitely not. I'll mail that shit if I have to. But he clearly needs something to take the edge off. I dont feel like sharing the harder stuff.

« Reply #68519 on: December 19, 2015, 05:12:19 PM »
Damn, that's two people you've turned in so far! You get 40K! :D  (or am I thinking of someone else? Hell, just take the 40 grand).

20k since just me is probably noory  ;D