Author Topic: Art Bell  (Read 12402163 times)

Re: Art Bell
« Reply #68460 on: December 19, 2015, 04:39:04 PM »
i foresee people giving up false names just to collect money from Art.

Which means that in order for this to work the way it should, such info needs to be turned over to the police, investigated, verified, and then the person(s) responsible are arrested and convicted. THEN Joe Blow gets his 20K. That might be a while.. But it's a start.

« Reply #68461 on: December 19, 2015, 04:39:05 PM »
i foresee people giving up false names just to collect money from Art.

Never going to happen. You can only arrest paranoia with medication, not law enforcement.

« Reply #68462 on: December 19, 2015, 04:39:34 PM »
This is what's confusing me. Did Art ever say he refused?  I honestly don't recall, so I'm asking.  If your kid is in fear for her life, wouldn't you feel a desire to get the cops involved?

99.99% of us can't offer info anyway, I'm guessing.   :-\
So you say bNw, so you say...

« Reply #68463 on: December 19, 2015, 04:39:57 PM »
Ciardelo, I was just teasing you.  :)  I'm sure you figured that out.  I hope. :)

« Reply #68464 on: December 19, 2015, 04:40:23 PM »
Never going to happen. You can only arrest paranoia with medication, not law enforcement.
Top right nomination. :)

« Reply #68465 on: December 19, 2015, 04:40:46 PM »

not legit info anyway.  I mean, I know the first person I'd point to.. but I'd get the pants sued off me if I typed it. ;)

« Reply #68466 on: December 19, 2015, 04:41:38 PM »
Yeah, a lot of the new members are the ones giving Heather shit. You can't blame the whole site because a couple of  idiots. You also have to remember the reason Heather is getting so much shit is because the ginormous amount of butthurt people have because Art left. No one can replace him, so why are people trying, ya know? Lets run Heather out of town..
It's all quite silly.

I think most people are just being honest, its not a good show with Heather as the host. This website is never kind in how it treats people with reviews,  so its not special treatment she is getting.  I find more dishonesty from the posters who are cheering her on and telling her she is doing such a great job, when they know deep down she is not. They are not helping her with their 'everyone gets a trophy even if they lose' mentality.

If Heather was not a popular member of the bellgab forum, and was just parachuted down into the host job a week ago, the majority of her biggest supporters on here would be singing the same tune the detractors are. She is a nice woman, but her radio show is not very good.

« Reply #68467 on: December 19, 2015, 04:42:34 PM »

If you really want to follow the money, it seems PrairieGhost has the most to gain seeing as how they just stood up their own network.

I'm just saying. If it is PrairieGhost, I lay claim to the $20k.

« Reply #68468 on: December 19, 2015, 04:43:09 PM »
Ciardelo, I was just teasing you.  :)  I'm sure you figured that out.  I hope. :)
Oh yeah, I was teasing back. Sorry I forgot to put some of these in there:  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Sometimes I forget, so here's some of these:  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

And some winky big grin ones:  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Here's one of these but i can't imagine needing it for you:  >:(

And for when your hubby isn't looking:  :-*

OK?  8)

« Reply #68469 on: December 19, 2015, 04:43:27 PM »
I think most people are just being honest, its not a good show with Heather as the host. This website is never kind in how it treats people with reviews,  so its not special treatment she is getting. I find more dishonesty from the posters who are cheering her on and telling her she is going such a great job, when they know deep down she is not.

If Heather was not a popular member of the bellgab forum, and was just parachuted down into the host job a week ago, the majority of her biggest supporters on here would be singing the same tune the detractors are. She is a nice woman, but her radio show is not very good.

+100

« Reply #68470 on: December 19, 2015, 04:44:05 PM »
Which means that in order for this to work the way it should, such info needs to be turned over to the police, investigated, verified, and then the person(s) responsible are arrested and convicted. THEN Joe Blow gets his 20K. That might be a while.. But it's a start.

don't get me wrong. i do believe Art, but we all know he has crazy fans that will mess this up somehow, and the last thing he needs is some redneck militia showing up to his compound, just to police the brass on blm land.

« Reply #68471 on: December 19, 2015, 04:44:12 PM »
If you really want to follow the money, it seems PrairieGhost has the most to gain seeing as how they just stood up their own network.

I'm just saying. If it is PrairieGhost, I lay claim to the $20k.
Duly noted, time-stamped and recorded.

« Reply #68472 on: December 19, 2015, 04:44:49 PM »
not legit info anyway.  I mean, I know the first person I'd point to.. but I'd get the pants sued off me if I typed it. ;)
Video at 11.

« Reply #68473 on: December 19, 2015, 04:46:05 PM »
Duly noted, time-stamped and recorded.

And think about it... PrairieGhost ... BLM land... No such thing as coincidences.

« Reply #68474 on: December 19, 2015, 04:48:05 PM »
Now that is a good idea! Perhaps he or she has bragged to somebody!

I will offer $20,000.00 to anybody providing information leading to the Arrest and conviction of the person or persons responsible for the Stalking Terror resulting in my Leaving the air from MITD.

Art Bell

If the stalker's caught will you come back?

« Reply #68475 on: December 19, 2015, 04:48:08 PM »
I think most people are just being honest, its not a good show with Heather as the host. This website is never kind in how it treats people with reviews,  so its not special treatment she is getting.  I find more dishonesty from the posters who are cheering her on and telling her she is going such a great job, when they know deep down she is not.

I don't know her, never chatted with her on here, didn't care for her sharing the spotlight with Art on the first show... hardly her fault.  It's also not her fault that she' s not Art Bell. I'm thinking it's only been a week, so some will say give her more time. Others are much too fond of Art to want to hear anyone else take the mic.  (That's me.. which again, is my "deal", not Heather's). She's kinda between a rock and a hard place. She'll win people over, or she won't.  Does she deserve a chance? I dunno. I mean, does anybody deserve a chance? How does one respond to that?   Does she deserve "shit"? No, I don't think so.  All I know for cetain is that I'm sure as hell not going to switch to C2C.  :)

« Reply #68476 on: December 19, 2015, 04:48:48 PM »
This is what's confusing me. Did Art ever say he refused?  I honestly don't recall, so I'm asking.  If your kid is in fear for her life, wouldn't you feel a desire to get the cops involved?

Segundus has been slathering  so much innuendo all over I'm surprised we aren't all covered in a slimy goo. She won't believe my perfectly reasonable explanation so she comes here to spread it around some more.

Come to think of it: I nominate Segundus. She has the motive, the means and the opportunity.

« Reply #68477 on: December 19, 2015, 04:48:49 PM »
...She is a nice woman, but her radio show is not very good.

Just want to note that her radio show is one week old.  How about let's humor the universe and give her another week to see how things go?

« Reply #68478 on: December 19, 2015, 04:49:05 PM »
Oh yeah, I was teasing back. Sorry I forgot to put some of these in there:  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Sometimes I forget, so here's some of these:  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

And some winky big grin ones:  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Here's one of these but i can't imagine needing it for you:  >:(

And for when your hubby isn't looking:  :-*

OK?  8)

;D ;D

Now that I can breathe again!   ;)  8)

« Reply #68479 on: December 19, 2015, 04:49:43 PM »
I think most people are just being honest, its not a good show with Heather as the host. This website is never kind in how it treats people with reviews,  so its not special treatment she is getting.  I find more dishonesty from the posters who are cheering her on and telling her she is doing such a great job, when they know deep down she is not. They are not helping her with their 'everyone gets a trophy even if they lose' mentality.

So tell me, how many other radio shows do you listen to ? Can you name the competition? How often do you listen to them? Sorry, I think you are talking out of your ass when you say its not a good show with Heather.

« Reply #68480 on: December 19, 2015, 04:50:43 PM »
And think about it... PrairieGhost ... BLM land... No such thing as coincidences.
yes sir. It all fits.

« Reply #68481 on: December 19, 2015, 04:50:52 PM »

From what I read, at the incident of the threatening phone call, Art called the police to say he got this call.  The police asked if he wanted to file a report.  He said no, that he just wanted it documented. 

As was said, the report is serious and can be used in court.  It could have been used to try to trace the call.  This whole mess is full of inconsistencies.  I just don't trust what we've been told any longer.  There are things missing and unexplained and being spun.

« Reply #68482 on: December 19, 2015, 04:51:25 PM »
Just want to note that her radio show is one week old.  How about let's humor the universe and give her another week to see how things go?

Seriously, it is stupid shit like this that make me pray to God every day that Animals take over the Earth. Not your post, the post you quoted.

« Reply #68483 on: December 19, 2015, 04:51:51 PM »

This. If Heather was not originally a bellgabber then her white knights here would be dumping all over her.

Fact is she isn't very good. She should never have been gifted the hosting gig particularly because there were other more experienced hosts available who helped build this network for Art.

Bateman should have been hosting and rewarded for keeping the seat warm and by all accounts for helping to bring the cumulus deal to fruition.

If not Bateman there are a few other hosts who should have been tapped. Bryan Alvarez is another.

« Reply #68484 on: December 19, 2015, 04:52:11 PM »
From what I read, at the incident of the threatening phone call, Art called the police to say he got this call.  The police asked if he wanted to file a report.  He said no, that he just wanted it documented. 

As was said, the report is serious and can be used in court.  It could have been used to try to trace the call.  This whole mess is full of inconsistencies.  I just don't trust what we've been told any longer.  There are things missing and unexplained and being spun.

Sounds to me like its settled then.

« Reply #68485 on: December 19, 2015, 04:53:40 PM »
When you started posting, I though you were witty and even erudite, but lately you've shown yourself to be a pompous, overbearing, self-absorbed twit.  If you don't care about any of this why do you invest so much time drafting lengthy, repetitive posts peppered with twee insults on the subject?  Just let it go and let people discuss what they want.  If that annoys you so much, quit reading the threads that pertain to Art.

People can discuss whatever they like,  where did I say they shouldn't? I haven't read this thread all week, or been on the site,  but came on to see the same old stuff over and over again. If that's what people want then that's fine,  I am not about to deliver a lecture to them, but I like to liven things up a bit if possible and have some fun. I think that's preferable to a lot of the sententious tripe that you read here. You are usually better than this, and I credited you with more sense than to take seriously the things coming from someone who is clearly having a laugh. I am hardly ever serious, so don't be a silly billy.

« Reply #68486 on: December 19, 2015, 04:53:58 PM »
;D ;D

Now that I can breathe again!   ;)  8)
{{{bNw}}}

« Reply #68487 on: December 19, 2015, 04:54:20 PM »

I was under the assumption that Art got Heather to call that one in. That's even stranger. How could you not file a report about a direct threat on your life or even call it in yourself. That is bizarre.

« Reply #68488 on: December 19, 2015, 04:55:53 PM »
I was under the assumption that Art got Heather to call that one in. That's even stranger. How could you not file a report about a direct threat on your life or even call it in yourself. That is bizarre.

Keith also said he was involved in some way, I do believe.  I'd have to go back through my posts, or just listen to last night's show again.  He talked about it.

« Reply #68489 on: December 19, 2015, 04:57:05 PM »
{{{bNw}}}

Hugs right back atcha, Mister C.  :)