Author Topic: Art Bell  (Read 12402153 times)

Re: Art Bell
« Reply #68430 on: December 19, 2015, 03:53:51 PM »
I am still a Bell Gabber and not sorry I picked this site, I don't like easy and I don't like suck up's so I prefer it here and can hold my own.

I do think some of the things being said about Heather are below Bell Gab's normal low standards however.

Art

So transparent, lol.

Be well Art, look after your mental well being, and ffs, don't string people along with another show. It's not healthy for you, the family, or the listening audience.

« Reply #68431 on: December 19, 2015, 03:56:24 PM »
here comes drama-claus, here comes drama-claus, right down drama-claus lane!!!!!!!!!

it got kinda quiet for a bit........can't have that!!!!!!!

« Reply #68432 on: December 19, 2015, 03:56:44 PM »

The idiot or idiots responsible may still blab their mouths off..  hopefully. I mean, who else can say they took Art Bell off the air?  Seems pretty brag-worthy. 

I hope that works, Art.

I think his money is safe.

« Reply #68433 on: December 19, 2015, 03:59:58 PM »
20,000 huh? ok. his name is Leo Ashcraft. Now give me my money..

« Reply #68434 on: December 19, 2015, 04:00:17 PM »
Now that is a good idea! Perhaps he or she has bragged to somebody!

I will offer $20,000.00 to anybody providing information leading to the Arrest and conviction of the person or persons responsible for the Stalking Terror resulting in my Leaving the air from MITD.

Art Bell

My word.

Bellgab has its own Amazing Randi paranormal challenge.

« Reply #68435 on: December 19, 2015, 04:00:22 PM »

I will offer $20,000.00 to anybody providing information leading to the Arrest and conviction of the person or persons responsible for the Stalking Terror resulting in my Leaving the air from MITD.

Art Bell

Get ready for a bunch of fortune hunters milling around your property Art.

« Reply #68436 on: December 19, 2015, 04:03:39 PM »

« Reply #68437 on: December 19, 2015, 04:04:31 PM »
I wonder if somebody might have a google aerial map of the property? Where would we go to get one?

« Reply #68438 on: December 19, 2015, 04:12:19 PM »

i blame half of bellgab for being the stalker ..

« Reply #68439 on: December 19, 2015, 04:16:12 PM »
Only the mentally deficient and trolls are taking it out on Heather. Heather is infinetly preferable to most of the rest. I think we are lucky to have her.
Hater

« Reply #68440 on: December 19, 2015, 04:17:04 PM »
I wonder if somebody might have a google aerial map of the property? Where would we go to get one?

Somebody needs a spanking, Ciardelo. I think it's you.  :P

Is it just me, or did anyone think Art was being sarcastic when he posted that? I did, for a minute.  But it's officially on his FB now, so I guess it's the real deal.

At this point, with what little info the police have on this person (or persons), and a whole slew of crazy AB fans out there to pick from (spanning many decades of listeners), they're not going to put up a reward.  And clearly, they can't do any more.  Regardless of what should have been done, or what we think Art should have done (and when), I'd imagine he's got about as good a chance as anyone else to get info.

« Reply #68441 on: December 19, 2015, 04:17:27 PM »
If there is a difference between saying 'I'm hanging them up and won't be on tonight or any other night', and saying 'I'm retiring', then there is a difference between saying 'I don't believe this story' and saying 'he's lying'.
Maybe the implication is that there is information missing from 'the story' and not that there is direct lying?   

« Reply #68442 on: December 19, 2015, 04:17:31 PM »

Art Bell

That is a great idea. This should definitely result in more leads for law enforcement to check into.

« Reply #68443 on: December 19, 2015, 04:20:18 PM »

Going out on a limb here, Google?

« Reply #68444 on: December 19, 2015, 04:21:10 PM »

Art Bell

I'm now imagining the Nye County Sheriff's office fielding hundreds of calls from hack psychics and remote viewers offering to help.

« Reply #68445 on: December 19, 2015, 04:22:04 PM »

I do think some of the things being said about Heather are below Bell Gab's normal low standards however.

Art

Most of the real nasty stuff, in my view, has been thrown at Heather from the recent influx of 4chan members registering on the site.

I think constructive criticism is fair play but to attack the person, because there is no one who can fill your boots, is uncalled for.

« Reply #68446 on: December 19, 2015, 04:22:22 PM »
I am well aware I burned bridges, I said what I said and I can't take the words back and will not try but I will say I was emotional and had not had much if any sleep when I said them. I am a person who says what's on my mind at any given time and that was the case at that moment l, otherwise no excuses.

For those who think I lied about what happened I guess nothing else I can say will effect your opinion but know this, I put a hell of a lot of my own money into building my Studio, Advertising and so much more including my Heart and Soul into this effort. I did not give up easily and you all have no way of knowing how bad it was here for my Family which was the deciding factor for me.

I am still a Bell Gabber and not sorry I picked this site, I don't like easy and I don't like suck up's so I prefer it here and can hold my own.

Art

So, okay, you have an impulsivity problem. You control it very well on the job but not so well when things get hairy elsewhere in your life. Lots of people have this problem and they tend to say "I'm sorry" a lot for all the things they didn't really mean to say or do. Sometimes, those things can't be totally unsaid or undone no matter what effort is made. But often, a burned bridge is still somehow standing.

And there's the rub with you in this situation. You've posted several times but you really haven't made the effort to try and set the record straight about where you're coming from with all these comings and goings. You let Keith and Heather try and patch over this latest drama on last night's show, but the person who needed to do the talking was you.

I don't think you're lying about the bare facts of what you say has been going on at your residence. I do think you're lying to yourself if you think you can't take back any of what you said last week or since. You could make the effort and I think you might be surprised at the results.

And Heather? Sure, some of the comments here have been unkind. But a lot of truth has also been spoken. The whole subject is just more of the above.

By the way, if you did come back on the air and talk openly about all this stuff, **that** would be some great radio. Never mind Bigfoot. It might also give Paranormal Radio a shot of some of the originality and innovation it's been losing over the years -- even if it's coming from a different genre of talk radio.

« Reply #68447 on: December 19, 2015, 04:23:56 PM »
Somebody needs a spanking, Ciardelo. I think it's you.  :P

Is it just me, or did anyone think Art was being sarcastic when he posted that? I did, for a minute.  But it's officially on his FB now, so I guess it's the real deal.

At this point, with what little info the police have on this person (or persons), and a whole slew of crazy AB fans out there to pick from (spanning many decades of listeners), they're not going to put up a reward.  And clearly, they can't do any more.  Regardless of what should have been done, or what we think Art should have done (and when), I'd imagine he's got about as good a chance as anyone else to get info.

it might be him posting out of impulse since people are giving him shit , i just dont see this helping much. ( his plan not your comment )

« Reply #68448 on: December 19, 2015, 04:29:45 PM »

That is a great idea. This should definitely result in more leads for law enforcement to check into.
If Art refuses to file reports, why should law enforcement get involved?  Art should put his money with the experts, not offer it to us.  He should be cooperating with officials, but is not. 

« Reply #68449 on: December 19, 2015, 04:30:43 PM »
Yeah, a lot of the new members are the ones giving Heather shit. You can't blame the whole site because a couple of  idiots. You also have to remember the reason Heather is getting so much shit is because the ginormous amount of butthurt people have because Art left. No one can replace him, so why are people trying, ya know? Lets run Heather out of town..
It's all quite silly.

« Reply #68450 on: December 19, 2015, 04:30:50 PM »
Before it goes nuts in here again...

I can't hear this song w/out thinking of the good ol' radio days of Art Bell.

« Reply #68451 on: December 19, 2015, 04:32:05 PM »
it might be him posting out of impulse since people are giving him shit , i just dont see this helping much. ( his plan not your comment )
GTFO :)

« Reply #68452 on: December 19, 2015, 04:32:33 PM »

I thought we were gabblings?

« Reply #68453 on: December 19, 2015, 04:33:26 PM »

I think it is an orchestrated plan by a collection of trolls giving him shit. Ordinary fans, I think, dont know quite what to think, but I dont believe they are in the Heather Bashing or Art Shit Giving camp.

Regarding the reward, if I knew who did it, I would give them up for 20K. How can that not help????

« Reply #68454 on: December 19, 2015, 04:34:07 PM »
If Art refuses to file reports, why should law enforcement get involved?  Art should put his money with the experts, not offer it to us.  He should be cooperating with officials, but is not.

This is what's confusing me. Did Art ever say he refused?  I honestly don't recall, so I'm asking.  If your kid is in fear for her life, wouldn't you feel a desire to get the cops involved?

99.99% of us can't offer info anyway, I'm guessing.   :-\

« Reply #68455 on: December 19, 2015, 04:35:11 PM »
For 20G, I'll take the rap, but first I want immunity from prosecution. Where do I claim the reward

« Reply #68456 on: December 19, 2015, 04:36:09 PM »
I think it is an orchestrated plan by a collection of trolls giving him shit. Ordinary fans, I think, dont know quite what to think, but I dont believe they are in the Heather Bashing or Art Shit Giving camp.

Regarding the reward, if I knew who did it, I would give them up for 20K. How can that not help????

i foresee people giving up false names just to collect money from Art.

« Reply #68457 on: December 19, 2015, 04:38:12 PM »
Art, why did you "document" but not "report" the telephone death threat, to the police?

« Reply #68458 on: December 19, 2015, 04:38:29 PM »

I'm with you on the organized aspect of all the recent posts. This most recent offer of a reward to me seems to be a bit late. But better late than never...
Actually, given a week's time since Art gave it up for good, there might have been time for somebody to crow about it. So it may be perfectly timed...

Wow. Mind blown.

« Reply #68459 on: December 19, 2015, 04:38:46 PM »
i foresee people giving up false names just to collect money from Art.
they have to be convicted, which presumes whoever it is, really did the deeds