Author Topic: Art Bell  (Read 12402140 times)

Re: Art Bell
« Reply #68040 on: December 18, 2015, 03:25:19 PM »
And she sounds like one of the low-lifes....no publishing, no books, no radio or tv appearances. And probably can't keep quiet either. That's the kiss of death in this biz. (If your good and your client list gets out....you would be freaking surprised how fast the tabloid blood-suckers come a calling to get some dirt on people).
You ever heard of a person named Jeanne Avery? She is dead but years ago was a neighbor and friend. She had lots of clients including one big Republican behind-the-scenes donor. I don't doubt that astrologers etc can make $.

« Reply #68041 on: December 18, 2015, 03:26:12 PM »
$3200/hr for astrology?  Seriously?   I will never again feel bad for what I charge as a consultant.

Ha! Astrology, is that still a thing?

« Reply #68042 on: December 18, 2015, 03:26:16 PM »
$3200/hr for astrology?  Seriously?   I will never again feel bad for what charge as a consultant.

Oh yes. That's mostly the high end though. And don't forget, most world leaders have psychics and astrologers on their team...but they just don't call them astrologers or psychics.

« Reply #68043 on: December 18, 2015, 03:26:42 PM »
I'm going to make a point of being awake tonight .... arent we about due another meltdown from ol silver dick?
haha thought i was in the other side thread for a sec... my bad

« Reply #68044 on: December 18, 2015, 03:28:53 PM »
Ha! Astrology, is that still a thing?

Why yes, rekcuf...yes it is.

« Reply #68045 on: December 18, 2015, 03:28:57 PM »
Oh yes. That's mostly the high end though. And don't forget, most world leaders have psychics and astrologers on their team...but they just don't call them astrologers or psychics.
When she died I helped her son clean out her house and there was tons of tapes of her regression and astrology sessions with clients. I was tempted but figured even if I don't buy into it it is sort of like a psychiatrist's files so didn't listen.
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/latimes/obituary.aspx?pid=156224561

« Reply #68046 on: December 18, 2015, 03:29:27 PM »
Just wanted to point out that if you google 'art bell's house' you get a youtube video from a year ago  showing his house and multiple pictures of his house.  All posted by various people over the years.  I also remember seeing either an address or a google maps link in a thread on this very site a few years ago where you could look at his house in an arial view.  I remember looking at his house myself via arial view in google maps a few years ago from the information on this site.  This information has been out there for years and it's no secret.  If you really want this information you can get it and Art himself knows this which is why he posted the picture.  The person that is causing him problems has likely seen all of this information already.  The person has already walked the land and been around the buildings a few times so I don't understand why people think it's a big deal that he posted the picture.

The people that want to know already knew.

« Reply #68047 on: December 18, 2015, 03:29:40 PM »

« Reply #68048 on: December 18, 2015, 03:32:10 PM »
Yep...and they pay me a lot. Not like some astrologers I know. They charge $800.00 per 15 minutes.

And before you go all shocked and bemused by that....yes, it's true.

What do you make, by the way?

You better update your website because it looks like an internet carney booth.

« Reply #68049 on: December 18, 2015, 03:33:10 PM »
Way to avoid the question slick.

« Reply #68050 on: December 18, 2015, 03:33:19 PM »
k...gotta get ready for my afternoon clients.....see ya all tonight at the GabCast. I'm hoping there will be mud-wresting.

« Reply #68051 on: December 18, 2015, 03:33:29 PM »
Why yes, rekcuf...yes it is.

*reported*

« Reply #68052 on: December 18, 2015, 03:34:23 PM »
k...gotta get ready for my afternoon clients.....see ya all tonight at the GabCast. I'm hoping there will be mud-wresting.

Hope you pop up tonight for the GabCast.

« Reply #68053 on: December 18, 2015, 03:34:56 PM »

It could have been worse; she could have posed provocatively.

« Reply #68054 on: December 18, 2015, 03:37:09 PM »
Just wanted to point out that if you google 'art bell's house' you get a youtube video from a year ago  showing his house and multiple pictures of his house.  All posted by various people over the years.  I also remember seeing either an address or a google maps link in a thread on this very site a few years ago where you could look at his house in an arial view.  I remember looking at his house myself via arial view in google maps a few years ago from the information on this site.  This information has been out there for years and it's no secret.  If you really want this information you can get it and Art himself knows this which is why he posted the picture.  The person that is causing him problems has likely seen all of this information already.  The person has already walked the land and been around the buildings a few times so I don't understand why people think it's a big deal that he posted the picture.

Wait a minute! The only person that could know that for sure is....

<<backing slowly out of sniper-range>>

« Reply #68055 on: December 18, 2015, 03:38:30 PM »
Ouch!

Only if the cow fights you.

Was there this much BS flying before Art quit?

« Reply #68056 on: December 18, 2015, 03:40:14 PM »
I'm going to make a point of being awake tonight .... arent we about due another meltdown from ol silver dick?

I think I may kill scold severely put my hands on my hips if my husband doesn't put these GD shows of RCH up on our server for me to listen to, post haste!!

« Reply #68057 on: December 18, 2015, 03:40:42 PM »
With Senda? That's not weird. Nope. No weirdness there. lol

« Reply #68058 on: December 18, 2015, 03:44:48 PM »

I have a hard time believing Art's alleged "window peeper" is some kind of genius. I'm also not convinced the same person is behind all these incidents.

« Reply #68059 on: December 18, 2015, 03:55:40 PM »
...Was there this much BS flying before Art quit?

You got your first look around the Bella-Haven thread today?

That was pretty much the whole site, eight days ago. We all got along and made each other paper flowers and stuff.

It was well cool... before 'the troubles'.

« Reply #68060 on: December 18, 2015, 03:56:37 PM »
I have a hard time believing Art's alleged "window peeper" is some kind of genius. I'm also not convinced the same person is behind all these incidents.

He's genius enough to keep Art off the air.  ::)

I don't know why, but "window peeper" makes me giggle. I'm having myself some wine to take the edge off of the mass hysteria on BellGab. For every new conspiracy theory, I take a drink. Maybe thats every time someone trashes Art or Heather, I take a drink? Either way.. I'll be sleeping well tonight.

« Reply #68061 on: December 18, 2015, 03:57:12 PM »

That was pretty much the whole site eight days ago. We all got along and made each other paper flowers and stuff.

I'm a crafty gal, or so I think. I shoulda been there before the SHTF.

« Reply #68062 on: December 18, 2015, 03:58:25 PM »

not so much, when " dad" walks out on us for the billion time to buy cigs things get rowdy

« Reply #68063 on: December 18, 2015, 03:58:35 PM »

Not really. But it depends how you define BS? A lot of people on this forum are actually quite intelligent and able to sift the wheat from the chaff.

As Shylock said in the Merchant of Venice:

Act 1 Scene 3.
Signior Antonio, many a time and oft
In the Rialto you have rated me
About my moneys and my usances:
Still have I borne it with a patient shrug,
For sufferance is the badge of all our tribe.
You call me misbeliever, cut-throat dog,
And spit upon my Jewish gaberdine,
And all for use of that which is mine own.

Replace Shylock with 'trolls'..or rather those who disbelieve Art Bells version of events.

Let me ask you something please; How will you react if and when it's revealed AB has fabricated the story he's told from possibly a very mundane or even unrelated event?

« Reply #68064 on: December 18, 2015, 03:58:51 PM »

That was pretty much the whole site, eight days ago. We all got along and made each other paper flowers and stuff.

« Reply #68065 on: December 18, 2015, 04:01:09 PM »

We were all so, innocent... back then

<<sniff>>

« Reply #68066 on: December 18, 2015, 04:01:55 PM »

Why do you bring that up? You say that because you won the 'best daisy' competition.

« Reply #68067 on: December 18, 2015, 04:05:24 PM »

Why do you bring that up? You say that because you won the 'best daisy' competition.

Jealous? Still?!  ::)

« Reply #68068 on: December 18, 2015, 04:06:48 PM »
Jealous? Still?!  ::)

You tore my crepe paper up! Deny it. Go on.

« Reply #68069 on: December 18, 2015, 04:07:34 PM »
The stalker knows where Art lives, this person has already been to his place at least 4 times, posting the photo of his property won't change that.  I want this person caught and stopped so Art can host his show again.

Yes, but. In other words, is this particular troublemaker the only potential threat to Art? I've read too many newspaper articles and seen too many cop shows not to understand that where there's one nut, there may be more. As with the oft-cited "copycat." Although, in this case, a copycat might have a lot of trouble figuring out what to copy. Probably as confused and ill-informed as the rest of us. I don't think a map would help with that particular problem, so there's that I suppose.