Author Topic: Art Bell  (Read 12402139 times)

Re: Art Bell
« Reply #68010 on: December 18, 2015, 03:00:47 PM »
Sounding a bit shrill there, YP. Time for more hormone shots?

If they do to me what they did to you, I'll give em a miss if that's okay with you. Yeah? Shit love, there's ugly and there's taking the piss. No offence.

« Reply #68011 on: December 18, 2015, 03:01:03 PM »
oh now...shush...Mr. Nice-Nice...I am having such fun watching the carnage as BellGab disintegrates into nothingness. So apt, so poignant...so delightfully real.

:)

I'm having fun watching the carnage that is Lasha Seniuk unravel.
Did you forget about all those imaginary "back to back" clients, or did they disintegrates into nothingness?

« Reply #68012 on: December 18, 2015, 03:01:38 PM »
Hoagland died in a shootout defending his compound.. He was on live then he feed was cut and a replay was played instead.
Bill Cooper he is not. RCH probably kick the cord out of his computer and couldn't figure it out. Having said that, if the "old" RCH show was back on like is Rossy producing days I would listen.

« Reply #68013 on: December 18, 2015, 03:01:57 PM »
You should do MV's chart and let us know exactly what's going to happen. That would be so cool!

Don't need to look to the heavens to see what is going to happen...kinda obvious, n'est pas?

'Sides....MV probably couldn't afford my fee.

« Reply #68014 on: December 18, 2015, 03:02:01 PM »
I demand Art Bell call the snoron batshit crazy phone and in a humble voice laced with profanities say how much he loves the snoron shoe shine freak boy and they should get together for some drinks and maybe fist fight later on after their beer muscles shape up. It would begin the butt hurt healing between the both of them.

« Reply #68015 on: December 18, 2015, 03:03:48 PM »

I'll look up prok...proclk....procyi.....That word you said, and see if I agree, okay?

*Reported* - Attemped 1st Degree Woo...

« Reply #68016 on: December 18, 2015, 03:04:43 PM »
oh now...shush...Mr. Nice-Nice...I am having such fun watching the carnage as BellGab disintegrates into nothingness. So apt, so poignant...so delightfully real.

:)

« Reply #68017 on: December 18, 2015, 03:05:46 PM »
Don't need to look to the heavens to see what is going to happen...kinda obvious, n'est pas?

People pay you?
That's fucking hilarious.

« Reply #68018 on: December 18, 2015, 03:06:17 PM »

Actually, I'm not. Still having fun watching you all though.

« Reply #68019 on: December 18, 2015, 03:07:32 PM »
oh and just so you know earth0007 and YP ....I, and likely most of the free world, has you on ignore.

So cough up a kidney....no one cares.

« Reply #68020 on: December 18, 2015, 03:09:04 PM »
People pay you?
That's fucking hilarious.

« Reply #68021 on: December 18, 2015, 03:10:15 PM »

You charge even when you can't predict things? Isn't that unethical? Oh hang on...

« Reply #68022 on: December 18, 2015, 03:10:18 PM »
oh and just so you know earth0007 and YP ....I, and likely most of the free world, has you on ignore.

So cough up a kidney....no one cares.

It's funny when you say you have me on ignore, but respond in a matter of minutes.
Not the first time...

« Reply #68023 on: December 18, 2015, 03:12:01 PM »
Yep...and they pay me a lot. Not like some astrologers I know. They charge $800.00 per 15 minutes.

And before you go all shocked and bemused by that....yes, it's true.

What do you make, by the way?

« Reply #68024 on: December 18, 2015, 03:14:00 PM »
Actually, I'm not. Still having fun watching you all though.

1. Pious, self-righteous, nut-hugging indignation... because of the state of affairs, on this forum.

2. Epic, anarchistic-lolz enjoyment... because of the state of affairs, on this forum.

PICK ONE DEAR ;)

« Reply #68025 on: December 18, 2015, 03:14:06 PM »
Advertising agencies and corporate agencies pay the most though....but they all put you on staff and call you a 'consultant'.

Or so I have heard.

;D

« Reply #68026 on: December 18, 2015, 03:15:40 PM »
Yep...and they pay me a lot. Not like some astrologers I know. They charge $800.00 per 15 minutes.

What does one receive for $800 in 15 minutes?

« Reply #68027 on: December 18, 2015, 03:16:05 PM »

With that old 1990's website of yours?
Now that's funny.
You're an old washed up wanna be.

Wait... maybe... what do you do for them?
Some people might like sex with cows.

« Reply #68028 on: December 18, 2015, 03:18:20 PM »

Wow. That is crazy but I can believe it. Some gypsy fortune-teller just set up shop near me and has a little house advertising her practice (neon hand sign etc) and then a really nice house behind it, which I guess, is her residence.

« Reply #68029 on: December 18, 2015, 03:18:39 PM »

Some people might like sex with cows.
Ouch!

« Reply #68030 on: December 18, 2015, 03:19:22 PM »

So, you're saying that professional astrology is rather like, one of these...

« Reply #68031 on: December 18, 2015, 03:19:31 PM »
Heather is more than "saving his show". She is hitting the ground running and is doing much better than anyone else out there doing these sorts of things. I like her and cant imagine why others dont. She isnt Art, she is Heather goddamnit. Infinetly superior to Hoaxland and other also rans like the fiasco that the Birnes produce. All you have to do is listen and do a simple comparison between the other "hosts" and Heather stands out clearly ahead of the pack.

We'll see in about a month, she'll either sink or swim based on her own hosting and interviewing abilities as judged by MITD listeners.

Also bear in mind that Art Bell didnt become Art Bell over night. However, Hoagland has always been as ass.

Just my opinion, Heather may one day become great like Art but right now I don't see that talent and as long as she continues to imitate Art Bell instead of finding her own style (which takes time) her show won't succeed. Most listeners can tell when you're being yourself and they want to feel that connection. Meanwhile Arts shoes are too big for Heather to fill, a smaller pond would be a better place for her to start. For now though keeping Arts seat warm giving him time to resolve his issues is an admirable thing for her to do and I applaud that.

« Reply #68032 on: December 18, 2015, 03:19:34 PM »

Interesting your value of your 'service'. You will no doubt get people coming to you who are distressed, lost or just lonely and need reassurance that the future might be better than their recent past. Yet the first thing you mention is how much you can make from it..

I think that says where your ethics lie eh?

« Reply #68033 on: December 18, 2015, 03:20:21 PM »
Ouch!

Dude, LMH likes cows. Only dead ones.

« Reply #68034 on: December 18, 2015, 03:20:39 PM »
What does one receive for $800 in 15 minutes?

From an asstrologist? Hopefully, a reach-around.  ;)

« Reply #68035 on: December 18, 2015, 03:21:34 PM »

$3200/hr for astrology?  Seriously?   I will never again feel bad for what I charge as a consultant.

« Reply #68036 on: December 18, 2015, 03:22:07 PM »
Wow. That is crazy but I can believe it. Some gypsy fortune-teller just set up shop near me and has a little house advertising her practice (neon hand sign etc) and then a really nice house behind it, which I guess, is her residence.

And she sounds like one of the low-lifes....no publishing, no books, no radio or tv appearances. And probably can't keep quiet either. That's the kiss of death in this biz. (If your good and your client list gets out....you would be freaking surprised how fast the tabloid blood-suckers come a calling to get some dirt on people).

« Reply #68037 on: December 18, 2015, 03:22:29 PM »
I'm going to make a point of being awake tonight .... arent we about due another meltdown from ol silver dick?

« Reply #68038 on: December 18, 2015, 03:23:37 PM »
And she sounds like one of the low-lifes....no publishing, no books, no radio or tv appearances. And probably can't keep quiet either. That's the kiss of death in this biz. (If your good and your client list gets out....you would be freaking surprised how fast the tabloid blood-suckers come a calling to get some dirt on people).

...or so you've heard.

« Reply #68039 on: December 18, 2015, 03:23:46 PM »

Hmm, but the tabloid press know they're low lifes; what is your moral compass?