1) do we have any clue if Art still cares for his show? by this I mean really care, as in more than a guest host cares. I cant answere that one for you, but my guess is yes, since he still comes back to it.
2) do we have any clue if Art maintains ANY level of creative control over the program? I herd a shortwave recording of Art that Mike plays once in a while. On the shortwave he was talking about how he wont have controll over it and he wasn't happy with George moving the show to L.A. He feared that L.A. would have influance over the show, thats why he stayed where he was in Nevada
3) do we know why Art never met Noory in person untill just recently? My guess is, he never met him not because he didnt like him or anything like that, it was because Art is very private person.
4) do we know if Art monitors any of the coast forums that criticize Noory?
He says on air that he "didn't hear that show" refering to Noory. So my guess is after the first year or so he stoped listening
1) is there any chance he would come back to at least full weekend duty? My guess is MAYBE only because Asia is growing up and having a kid and a wife he might want to have something to distract himself from and hes been doing radio all of his adult life, At some point im sure he will return to at least weekends
2) is there any chance he would force Noory out or create a competing program now that his non-compete clause with Premiere has expired? I doubt that He said "George get's it" thats why George became the host of the show, because he gets the idea of Coast to Coast, its not just UFO's Ghost's and all the paranormal.