Author Topic: Art Bell  (Read 12736330 times)

Re: Art Bell
« Reply #110820 on: February 01, 2019, 04:02:31 PM »
I haven't! But I'll give it a listen. :)

« Reply #110821 on: February 02, 2019, 11:53:06 PM »
Have you ever tried Mysterious Universe?

https://mysteriousuniverse.org

It's probably the best dual host podcast on the paranormal that I've heard.

He is good. But the accent rubs me the wrong way.
Keith tried to get him to take over MITD but they couldn’t make it work due to time difference and logistics.

Schrader is terrible in the current format.

« Reply #110822 on: February 04, 2019, 06:02:00 PM »
He is good. But the accent rubs me the wrong way.
Keith tried to get him to take over MITD but they couldn’t make it work due to time difference and logistics.

Schrader is terrible in the current format.

Metron says that I was against him from the get go but that’s not true. When it was first announced he was taking over I fully supported him and gave him the benefit of all my doubt and even tried interacting with him here...but the guy is just a condescending, virtue signalling cuck. In other words he’s most Ellgabbers ideal man. So, I understand why metron still likes and supports him.  ;D

« Reply #110823 on: February 04, 2019, 06:29:38 PM »
Metron says that I was against him from the get go but that’s not true. When it was first announced he was taking over I fully supported him and gave him the benefit of all my doubt and even tried interacting with him here...but the guy is just a condescending, virtue signalling cuck. In other words he’s most Ellgabbers ideal man. So, I understand why metron still likes and supports him.  ;D

Dave and Keith need a safe space, and BellGab would never become that for them.  For this reason, I think EllGab was created.  I see Metron is over at EllGab now, under a different name, and I hope he remains there happily ever after. :)

« Reply #110824 on: February 04, 2019, 06:43:47 PM »
Dave and Keith need a safe space, and BellGab would never become that for them.  For this reason, I think EllGab was created.  I see Metron is over at EllGab now, under a different name, and I hope he remains there happily ever after. :)

Yeah, he can piss and moan about me to the other Ellgabbers until the cows come home. They’ll all agree, of course. That metron can really build consensus! ;D

« Reply #110825 on: February 04, 2019, 06:50:02 PM »
Yeah, he can piss and moan about me to the other Ellgabbers until the cows come home. They’ll all agree, of course. That metron can really build consensus! ;D

Praise MV!

« Reply #110826 on: February 05, 2019, 12:20:04 AM »