• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Swishypants

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 28, 2017, 11:21:23 AM
Killing in defense of our country is indeed "winner" stuff! However you would know nothing about winning, right, loser?  You bend over and your girlfriend grinds her strap-on into your little tiny asshole. You are such a cuck.

Calm down honey. Do we have more freedom, money, security, power, or respect now, or before 9/11. Now, or before 'Nam? What exactly do you want to go "defend" again? I can see you're all threatened about being a "loser." Maybe don't hang out on a forum for a show that ended 17 years ago? I dunno. :)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 28, 2017, 11:21:23 AM
Killing in defense of our country is indeed "winner" stuff! However you would know nothing about winning, right, loser?  You bend over and your girlfriend grinds her strap-on into your little tiny asshole. You are such a cuck.

If I wanted to insult someone, I don't think accusing them of having a tiny asshole would be at the top of the list.

Swishypants

Quote from: Jackstar on September 28, 2017, 05:06:20 AM

This is a bold, unflinching inquiry into root causes. Repped.

I am but a Love Vigilante, with a pocket full of cognitive dissonance to dole out. ;)

https://youtu.be/r9BE4y-Hgao

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 28, 2017, 11:37:12 AM
If I wanted to insult someone, I don't think accusing them of having a tiny asshole would be at the top of the list.

LOL.  You do have a point.   ;)   I'm tired today.  I didn't sleep at all last night.

Quote from: Swishypants on September 28, 2017, 11:36:59 AM
Calm down honey. Do we have more freedom, money, security, power, or respect now, or before 9/11. Now, or before 'Nam? What exactly do you want to go "defend" again? I can see you're all threatened about being a "loser." Maybe don't hang out on a forum for a show that ended 17 years ago? I dunno. :)

Paladin is a well-loved member of Bellgab.  I feel indebted to him for fighting for our country.  I don't think he should be targeted as a bastard because of his military service.  He deserves to be respected for that at least.  If you are going to go after him, do it for other reasons.

Swishypants

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 28, 2017, 11:52:41 AM
Paladin is a well-loved member of Bellgab.  I feel indebted to him for fighting for our country.  I don't think he should be targeted as a bastard because of his military service.  He deserves to be respected for that at least.  If you are going to go after him, do it for other reasons.

Your love for someone on the internet is admirable. You're a very giving person. :)

Swishypants

I've known a lot of Combat Veterans. I think just about everyone I know in real life is one actually. Well, save 2 exceptions now that I think about it. Combat Vets don't talk like he does. Ever. They have seen what man can do to man and know it's nothing to be proud of, and that they were used by a government that then cast them aside. This guy you are defending, isn't who he purports to be. He may have seen an episode or two of the Rat Patrol however. ;)

Swishypants

This is the same movie btw, just updated for the GWOT generation. You guys like to read books? Some good ones out there! Fantastical tales to thrill and excite! :)

Swishypants

Bragging about being butt-fucked by the US Government isn't something you want to brag about. Nobody has defended freedom since the War of 1812 and we lost that one through turning over control of our legal system to the Crown as part of the peace treaty. :) To be a Soldier, is to be a dumbass, and any Soldier who doesn't know that didn't see any killing, or is mentally deranged.

Nobody

Quote from: Swishypants on September 26, 2017, 10:31:53 PM
Marine Corps are p*ssies!

May I ask against what standard you are judging the US Marines?

Swishypants

Quote from: Nobody on September 28, 2017, 12:28:56 PM
May I ask against what standard you are judging the US Marines?

I know quite a few Marines. One a Bay of Pigs Marine in fact. I wanted to see what his reaction to that ludicrous statement would be. The hilarious rebuttal never came. That's when I knew he was truly a lying piece of shit. :)

Nobody

Quote from: Swishypants on September 28, 2017, 12:30:30 PM
I know quite a few Marines. One a Bay of Pigs Marine in fact. I wanted to see what his reaction to that ludicrous statement would be. The hilarious rebuttal never came. That's when I knew he was truly a lying piece of shit. :)

Ah, so you are comparing US Marines to some sort of subjective civilian standard of your own.  Is that correct?

Swishypants

Quote from: Nobody on September 28, 2017, 01:02:18 PM
Ah, so you are comparing US Marines to some sort of subjective civilian standard of your own.  Is that correct?

You mean like a Private Military Contractor, or maybe CIA-SAD/SOG? How about a DEA FAST Team?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Swishypants on September 28, 2017, 12:30:30 PM

I doubt that there is a single US ground troop that can prove they were at the Bay of Pigs. And if there was, you told an 80-85 year old man the Marines were a bunch of pussies. Maybe he didn't hear you.

Swishypants

https://youtu.be/WZn7dxSkb8k

Dear Diary, I found one of those old 1970's style Long John Silver's today. I ate the two fish and three chicken platter. There were only two old women working there and I was the only customer. It's obvious to me that the owner is a drug dealer and keeps this place open as a tax write-off. I think about what kind of man likes Cocaine and Long John Silver's, and I'm pretty sure it's Johnny Depp. I'm feeling queasy, more later.

P.S. Got called a faggot on the internet again. I wish vocal inflection online was something more than an emoji--which incidentally used to be called an emocon, the same way apps used to be called programs--but what dreams may come. *sigh*

Nobody

Quote from: Swishypants on September 28, 2017, 01:03:52 PM
You mean like a Private Military Contractor, or maybe CIA-SAD/SOG? How about an DEA FAST Team?

That's rather up to you, isn't it?  After all, you're the one making the unfavourable comparisons here, not me.

If the above is your answer, fine: all you need do is say so and we can lay this mystery to rest. 

Swishypants

Quote from: Nobody on September 28, 2017, 01:35:50 PM
That's rather up to you, isn't it?  After all, you're the one making the unfavourable comparisons here, not me.

If the above is your answer, fine: all you need do is say so and we can lay this mystery to rest.

You've got it backwards ole chap, you see he was throwing his perceived weight around as a Combat Veteran. I simply checked his bullshit. You obviously have no idea that Civilians engage in combat ALL THE TIME, usually in units categorized as more "elite" than any average Infantryman or Marine. I was simply pointing out that you have no basic understanding of that, and that therefore your contribution here is not only mis-directed, but highly uneducated as well. You really should be embarrassed. You just got your shit handed to you.

chefist

Quote from: Swishypants on September 28, 2017, 01:43:05 PM
You've got it backwards ole chap, you see he was throwing his perceived weight around as a Combat Veteran. I simply checked his bullshit. You obviously have no idea that Civilians engage in combat ALL THE TIME, usually in units categorized as more "elite" than any average Infantryman or Marine. I was simply pointing out that you have no basic understanding of that, and that therefore your contribution here is not only mis-directed, but highly uneducated as well. You really should be embarrassed. You just got your shit handed to you.

I smell someone...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: chefist on September 28, 2017, 02:02:27 PM
I smell someone...

I've been thinking the same thing this whole time.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on September 28, 2017, 01:30:49 PM
P.S. Got called a faggot on the internet again...

Yeah, it's probably him.  :D

chefist

chefist

Quote from: Swishypants on September 28, 2017, 02:19:28 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Smoke more weed Hippies! From the City of Angels off the Pacific Coast, as opposed to the one off to the left of the fertilizer plant, Good Afternoon, Good Mid-morning! Only on the internet, cause datz where you be, I'm Swishypants! Fuck you very much to the least read forum on the world-wide-toobs, BellGab!

Yup...that's him... ;D

Swishypants

It's all just Hobo's and trash-can fires, brutal rape and Long John Silver's around here.

https://youtu.be/YHx4kW2MjK8

Jackstar

Quote from: Swishypants on September 28, 2017, 01:30:49 PM

https://youtu.be/Pw42rHK494Y

It's obvious to me that the owner is a drug dealer and keeps this place open as a tax write-off.

Small businesses are the backbone of our economy.

Swishypants

https://youtu.be/SStZJXPK-F8

Walk up to the counter, and just put the bag down, and look at 'em. That's what you've got to do here to get some service.