Author Topic: Art Bell  (Read 12301973 times)

Re: Art Bell
« Reply #101700 on: February 07, 2017, 11:34:47 PM »

« Reply #101701 on: February 07, 2017, 11:36:20 PM »
Thank you for the kind words and I pray you are right. I am truly sick in my heart over all the Years of trash my Family has endured because of my Career, Savage being just the latest. I understand coming after me, at least when I was a active Public figure but this came after I have been off air for over a Year, why? Just pure mean spirit? Just sick of it all.

Art

We'll always have Falkie, Art.

« Reply #101702 on: February 07, 2017, 11:38:19 PM »
... It is depressing to me that I have to go after Savage for what he said, but saying that about my Wife on a National show was just over the top, I never had any dealings with the Man, good or bad so it just came out of the blue. This has been under way for some time, we first gave him a chance to just retract what he said and after a long time had no choice but to file. This crap lives on the Internet forever. We no longer live in a civil society in my opinion.

Art

Oh, most of us had a good laugh, thanks for pointing it out on your FaceBook page.

You'd file a frivolous lawsuit over that, but didn't try to get the ''two year non-compete'' overturned.  Curious.

« Reply #101703 on: February 07, 2017, 11:40:57 PM »
Oh, most of us had a good laugh, thanks for pointing it out on your FaceBook page.

You'd file a frivolous lawsuit over that, but didn't try to get the ''two year non-compete'' overturned.  Curious.

Indeed.

« Reply #101704 on: February 07, 2017, 11:45:46 PM »

I called Sirius and complained about that non-compete and shitposted allover facebook to get out of it also... what a waste of time that was, shitposting on bellgab is much more fun!

« Reply #101705 on: February 07, 2017, 11:49:38 PM »
Thank you for the kind words and I pray you are right. I am truly sick in my heart over all the Years of trash my Family has endured because of my Career, Savage being just the latest. I understand coming after me, at least when I was a active Public figure but this came after I have been off air for over a Year, why? Just pure mean spirit? Just sick of it all.

Art

You will always have the prayers and support from those of us who have never turned our backs on you, Art.

I do hope you come back, from time to time, just to touch bases with your fans and friends.  You will always be the #1 host of the airwaves.  Bar none. ;)

« Reply #101706 on: February 07, 2017, 11:50:40 PM »
Art, I can't explain it but I have noticed that hatred abounds these days.  I wonder if it stems from the fact that we are undergoing a post industrial revolution of sorts.  People are unsettled, angry, and afraid.  Hence, they lash out at public figures like yourself.  It is a sign of the times. 

Please visit more often....we are not all trolls and haters. 

« Reply #101707 on: February 07, 2017, 11:52:18 PM »
Art, I can't explain it but I have noticed that hatred abounds these days.  I wonder if it stems from the fact that we are undergoing a post industrial revolution of sorts.  People are unsettled, angry, and afraid.  Hence, they lash out at public figures like yourself.  It is a sign of the times. 

Please visit more often....we are not all trolls and haters.
+1!

Hi, Gabby! ;D

« Reply #101708 on: February 07, 2017, 11:52:52 PM »
Good Evening from Pahrump. Thought I would stop in as I do every now and then and say hi. All is well in the Kingdom of Nye. How are things going here?

Art

how's airyn holding up?

« Reply #101709 on: February 07, 2017, 11:53:30 PM »
Would love you to do a show on What's Going On At Fukushima?

An update on the Mega Structure would be cool too.

For some good old fashion Art Bell how about a show on this: Hundreds Of Earthworks Found In Amazon Rainforest Reveal Ancient Human Activity or A Long-Lost Dark Age Kingdom Has Been Rediscovered In Scotland

How about Huge Mysterious Structures Spotted on Venus - Not Mars so no need for RCH involvement. ;)

Would be interesting to hear your take on all All The Science That Donald Trump Denies :P

Oh and something about Aliens and some UFOs would be cool too. Don't forget Bigfoot and a chupacabra for those on the other side of the wall.

The world needs you Art. BellGab needs you. Hell jaz needs you.

« Reply #101710 on: February 08, 2017, 12:02:07 AM »
First time poster. Long time listener.

Hi Mr. Bell. Would love to hear you back on the air sometime. Ignore the haters.

luka
hi, there.  this forum was awarded as having "the internet's best hand massage."  glad to have you, and post often!

« Reply #101711 on: February 08, 2017, 12:02:41 AM »
[/b]

For some good old fashion Art Bell how about a show on this: Hundreds Of Earthworks Found In Amazon Rainforest Reveal Ancient Human Activity or A Long-Lost Dark Age Kingdom Has Been Rediscovered In Scotland

How about Huge Mysterious Structures Spotted on Venus - Not Mars so no need for RCH involvement. ;)

Would be interesting to hear your take on all All The Science That Donald Trump Denies :P

Oh and something about Aliens and some UFOs would be cool too. Don't forget Bigfoot and a chupacabra for those on the other side of the wall.

Indeed....!!!!     In this age of "alternative facts"...and fake news....we need you more than ever Art.

« Reply #101712 on: February 08, 2017, 12:03:04 AM »

Vincent needs him, too.

« Reply #101713 on: February 08, 2017, 12:04:09 AM »
Crap.  Almost time for The Other One. ::)

« Reply #101714 on: February 08, 2017, 12:06:15 AM »

I'm not sure if you're aware of this but there is a banned Bellgab user who goes by the name theONE who regularly slanders you by accusing you of murdering your third wife Ramona on the /x/ -paranormal board- on 4chan.  Perhaps you should look into some legal action against him.
This seems very sensible. I would buy a pay per view of the court proceedings. Perhaps Pepe would be called as a witness lol

« Reply #101715 on: February 08, 2017, 12:07:52 AM »
Vincent needs him, too.

Vincent Van Wojak
>dem feels

« Reply #101716 on: February 08, 2017, 12:09:20 AM »
Crap.  Almost time for The Other One. ::)

I always wonder why Art Bell wants to post when MITD is on...weird...is he trying to distract us from Heather Wade's show?

« Reply #101717 on: February 08, 2017, 12:11:19 AM »
I always wonder why Art Bell wants to post when MITD is on...weird...is he trying to distract us from Heather Wade's show?

Dude, no one listens to that anyways

« Reply #101718 on: February 08, 2017, 12:13:09 AM »

Indeed....!!!!     In this age of "alternative facts"...and fake news....we need you more than ever Art.

It could be argued that all the classic topics that we know and love from the C2CAM days were/are fake news but who the fuck cares. It was great radio. Give me a hot tub time machine and take me back.

« Reply #101719 on: February 08, 2017, 12:14:11 AM »

« Reply #101720 on: February 08, 2017, 12:20:58 AM »
It could be argued that all the classic topics that we know and love from the C2CAM days were/are fake news but who the fuck cares. It was great radio. Give me a hot tub time machine and take me back.

Yes, but ....when Art spoke to the audience as ART......on topics of the day.....there was always a ring of truth... and we all knew it.   I was always able to differentiate between the BS being put forth by the various guests and Art when Art was being himself. 

Those were the days my friend....and I agree that in any case it was great radio.  No one has come even close to Art.

« Reply #101721 on: February 08, 2017, 12:23:04 AM »

He says he has COPD, he should rest.

« Reply #101722 on: February 08, 2017, 12:24:43 AM »
Dude, no one listens to that anyways
LOL.  I know I can't.  At least I can laugh at Jorch's ineptitude.  MITD just induces PTSD.

« Reply #101723 on: February 08, 2017, 12:25:18 AM »

There is no Truth or Reality .. only our perception of them ..

New Art shows would be perceived by his large fan base as an answer to our prayers.

Hope Faith Love..For more Art.

« Reply #101724 on: February 08, 2017, 12:28:33 AM »
LOL.  I know I can't.  At least I can laugh at Jorch's ineptitude.  MITD just induces PTSD.

« Reply #101725 on: February 08, 2017, 12:28:56 AM »

I know, Right?

« Reply #101726 on: February 08, 2017, 12:31:21 AM »
I know, Right?

You would think he could pick up the phone and call in to Wade and reach SO MANY more people...unless he can't...maybe BellGab has more readers than Heather has listeners...hmmm

« Reply #101727 on: February 08, 2017, 12:32:59 AM »
You would think he could pick up the phone and call in to Wade and reach SO MANY more people...unless he can't...maybe BellGab has more readers than Heather has listeners...hmmm

Or, he can post here and complain about the "haters" JUST LIKE FALKIE DOES

lawls

« Reply #101728 on: February 08, 2017, 12:39:24 AM »

Thank you for the kind words...

Art Bell,....

Funny, I watch a few of your past interviews, mention it in a few places and you appear...

Just thought I would say, "Hey Buddy"...

I have two questions...

First, do you remember the Knapp interview from February 1989, was that the actual start of your "ART BELL paranormal format" radio program?...

"I first listened to Art Bell, on the Phoenix Radio Station, KFYI, "The Art Bell Show", February 1989, when he interviewed George Knapp, who spoke about a friend John Lear, who had a friend who worked at Area 51, Bob Lazar...

From that point the UFO, Area 51, stuff took off over the next few months"...

Second, are you stalking me?...

Bomar

PS: I mean, the last time you were on Bellgab was on my birthday 11/11/16, just wondering...

« Reply #101729 on: February 08, 2017, 12:39:56 AM »

The new fusion reactors would be cool to do a show on too. https://gizadeathstar.com/2017/02/fusion-news-commercial-fusion-reactors-now-really-sight-airbus-files-interesting-patents/