• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Quote from: albrecht on December 03, 2016, 04:12:32 PM
Maybe Art should flee with his family to the UK? Most guns are banned (or at least not easily available) so no stalker shootings, Michael Savage is banned, and Art could get a UK judge to issue a super-injunction so that the public is not aware of his lawsuits.
8)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super-injunctions_in_English_law
“Sometimes it's not enough to know what things mean, sometimes you have to know what things don't mean.”  ― Bob Dylan

chefist

Art has posted on BG and his FB that he retired for good this time. Someone should shoot that over to Savage for his defense.

blitzer850

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 03, 2016, 04:21:37 PM
Before suing, he needs a case.
Your absolutely right & I'm not defending Bell by no means as you can tell by 2 post back.
I know you've seen more ridiculous lawsuits than this settled, I know I have. This legal system, especially in the last 8 years has really gone to shit.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 03, 2016, 04:21:04 PM
He can't really claim political asylum because Savage the Weiner (why change his name ffs? :D) isn't going to imprison him if he returns to the US. As for an injunction, it might work out very expensive to go down that path. Anyone who has heard of Bell now know, everyone else either don't care or haven't heard of him. Now; if it was some broadcasters such as those on Radio 2, and Capital radio in London, it would be all over the tabloids!  ;D
Maybe Art could convert to radical Islam? Then he could like be let into the UK and Savage couldn't follow him. That also would allow him to get some more young wives.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chefist on December 03, 2016, 04:26:16 PM
Art has posted on BG and his FB that he retired for good this time. Someone should shoot that over to Savage for his defense.

Or call Bell's lawyer and suggest he do the decent thing and advise Bell he hasn't got a reasonable case to prosecute Savage with. That way he'll save a lot of money and perhaps a morsel of dignity.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on December 03, 2016, 04:28:10 PM
Maybe Art could convert to radical Islam? Then he could like be let into the UK and Savage couldn't follow him. That also would allow him to get some more young wives.

Erm...nope. Cos if he did, the immigration officials and the armed police at Heathrow would get all twitchy and tend to draw down with H&K's finest until the object of their attention is laying on the floor either immobile and in custody or dead.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 03, 2016, 04:28:50 PM
Or call Bell's lawyer and suggest he do the decent thing and advise Bell he hasn't got a reasonable case to prosecute Savage with. That way he'll save a lot of money and perhaps a morsel of dignity.

That train has long ago left the station.

ItsOver

Quote from: Chefist on December 03, 2016, 04:26:16 PM
Absolutely.  We all know Art's word is as good as gold. ;)

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 03, 2016, 04:28:50 PM
Maybe after Art converts to Islam he could get his lawyer to refile the case into one of your sharia courts once he flees to your country? Although that could backfire because I guess they would throw the case out since under sharia abusing children is likely ok.

Just listened to the Weiner show. Meh... the comment was so nothing.

At this point, I'm just depressed about the whole thing. I can't stand Weiner on every level. He says some good things and has an interesting take. But his whole shtick drives me insane. Changing his name from Weiner to Savage. Little guy with a grating voice coming on to Metallica which is like a Roman legion going into battle commanded by Rip Taylor. Such a huge inferiority complex. His whole act is irritating to me. Every time I come across his media on Youtube, I'm always shocked to see he seems to have a huge online following. It confuses me how that happened or what the appeal is.

But this isn't even a case. This is a lawyer entertaining an old man for I'm guessing $600 a hour. The sad thing is apparently an innocuous comment alluding to Art's wife is now going to be blown up all through the radio industry, Savage's online following who don't come across as bright are going to blitz all over Art and the media who even cares enough to know who Art Bell was is going to piss all over this. This is going to have the exact opposite effect Art seemingly wants.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on December 03, 2016, 04:33:44 PM
Maybe after Art converts to Islam he could get his lawyer to refile the case into one of your sharia courts once he flees to your country? Although that could backfire because I guess they would throw the case out since under sharia abusing children is likely ok.

Okay, you're attempting to wind up, but you're making yourself look silly. Stop it. Stop it now.

chefist

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 03, 2016, 04:32:44 PM
That train has long ago left the station.

Lolz... that's what I was thinking.

norland2424

so whats going? i havent heard the clip but Arts in full meltdown mode on FB

PaulAtreides

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on December 03, 2016, 03:45:10 PM
I think Art Bell wants us to call his attorney.

What should we call him?

albrecht

Quote from: norland2424 on December 03, 2016, 04:43:04 PM
He has really lost it. I can't fathom the strategy, legally or personally, if he really wants to protect his wife from hearing a few seconds of a show that most people never listen too. It is bizarre.

ge30542

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 03, 2016, 04:21:37 PM
Before suing, he needs a case.
YP, this is America buddy. You don't need a case to sue.

chefist

Quote from: albrecht on December 03, 2016, 04:52:15 PM
He has really lost it. I can't fathom the strategy, legally or personally, if he really wants to protect his wife from hearing a few seconds of a show that most people never listen too. It is bizarre.

Art still can't see that he created all of this...he is his own worst enemy.

ShayP

Quote from: norland2424 on December 03, 2016, 04:43:04 PM

In the last attachment Art stated he does't want his pregnant wife "exposed to the mad dog press..."  Does he really think hoards of reporters will show up on his property?  Nobody showed up when he claimed there was a stalker.  What about pulling his daughter from school?  Who cares about the kid's feelings, right? 

It was stated earlier that Art should just ignore what Savage said.  Yeah!  That's something that should've been laughed off.  Maybe Art could've called him and asked what his problem was.  He took the time to take a picture of his pistol when there was the stalker threat.  It showed he meant business.  ::)

I think Art is hurt because the "in joke" is bandied about by people  Art considers his peers. 

norland2424

Quote from: ShayP on December 03, 2016, 04:54:02 PM
In the last attachment Art stated he does't want his pregnant wife "exposed to the mad dog press..."  Does he really think hoards of reporters will show up on his property?  Nobody showed up when he claimed there was a stalker.  What about pulling his daughter from school?  Who cares about the kid's feelings, right? 

It was stated earlier that Art should just ignore what Savage said.  Yeah!  That's something that should've been laughed off.  Maybe Art could've called him and asked what his problem was.  He took the time to take a picture of his pistol when there was the stalker threat.  It showed he meant business.

I think Art is hurt because the "in joke" is bandied about by people  Art considers his peers.

was Art even mentioned by name in the clip?

norland2424

Quote from: ShayP on December 03, 2016, 04:58:40 PM
Nope.

yea i finally heard it, yea its directed at Art but damn hes making it more then it should be

ItsOver

I remember when Bell wouldn't work with an attorney to get out of his supposed Sirius non-compete.  Now he sues over BS minutiae.  What a putz.

ShayP

Quote from: norland2424 on December 03, 2016, 05:00:38 PM
yea i finally heard it, yea its directed at Art but damn hes making it more then it should be

LOL!  Absolutely.  Just laugh and say 'whatever.'   Next we will find out Art is being cyber-bullied. 

ShayP

Quote from: ItsOver on December 03, 2016, 05:02:21 PM
I remember when Bell wouldn't work with an attorney to get out of his supposed Sirius non-compete.  Now he sues over BS minutiae.  What a putz.

Maybe he realizes he just isn't relevant anymore.  :-\

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: norland2424 on December 03, 2016, 05:00:38 PM

But if you'd never heard of Art Bell, would you draw that conclusion?

ShayP

I wonder if Art is headed to New Mexico to meet Richard C. Hoagland.  Hoagie isn't doing anything now.  Plus he owes Art a favor.  I'm guessing Art and family bunk with Hoagie for a while.  ;D  ;)

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 03, 2016, 05:05:43 PM

No...he's not even close to the Rush Limbaugh, Vicodin addiction level common knowledge...

norland2424

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 03, 2016, 05:05:43 PM

nope that's why this seems so damn stupid

ge30542

If the Bells go to da Pillipines, will GirlNoory go with them?
She could use the penthouse studio.
Does she have an opinion on the suit, or has Art given her one yet?