• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Uncle Duke

Quote from: zeebo on January 05, 2017, 10:01:35 PM
That dude last nite, one of S. Quayle's associates, seriously had giant fever.  His frantic monologues weren't quite at his mentor's hyperspeed, but still pretty entertaining.  My fave part was when a caller with a degree in anatomy/physiology questioned the feasibility of a giant/human union, and his response was basically that there are plenty of answers out there, he just didn't know what they were.

Listened to this guy's telling of Quayle's Afghan giant story, picked up a couple things I hadn't heard Quayle say.  First, the idea that an AC-130 was used to transport the giant is questionable.  ACs are not used as transports, they are far to valuable as a combat resources to be used as trash haulers.  Besides, I've been in an AC-130U at Hurlbert Field, they are very tight on space internally with all the weapons and combat systems aboard.  I doubt they could fit a 10 ft,1000 lb load in the a/c.

The size of the giant also struck me.  Think about a 10 ft tall, 1000 lb humanoid as claimed.  That's proportional to a 6 ft man weighing 600 lbs.  That is one huge blob of a guy, more glossly fat than a giant.   He's going to be lucky to be able to sustain his own weight to move let along engage in physical combat with a massive sword or lance.  As a comparison, pro wrestler Andre the Giant was 7'4" and weighted 500 lbs. Andre was about as static a wrestler you ever saw, virtually no movement in the ring.  If he weighted another 250 lbs (roughly 75% of and proportional to Quayle's giant), he would have been unable to do anything, probably even getting into the ring.

zeebo

Lol one of George's loyal callers just said he was happy he beat Cornielius tonite. 

zeebo

Annie checked in, mentioned she's getting morse code through her microwave - she wants to tape it and send to Art Bell.

Izintit?

Quote from: zeebo on January 07, 2017, 03:28:13 AM
Annie checked in, mentioned she's getting morse code through her microwave - she wants to tape it and send to Art Bell.
Poor Annie, listening to Noory`s tripe has finally driven her around the bend. I tuned in for ten seconds and found that nothing has changed on Radio Craphouse - Noory is still abusing the English language and "Deep-Dish" Danheiser is still sucking up hard. Gaia forgive us for the trees slain in the process of making yet another vapid Noory moneygrab.

Gyoza Girl

Quote from: zeebo on January 07, 2017, 02:28:15 AM
Lol one of George's loyal callers just said he was happy he beat Cornielius tonite.

Haha, I think that was "Barry in Rock Hill, North Carolina," the same caller whom George made a fool of by pretending his Asheville event hadn't taken place yet. Speaking of Cornelius, I thought he would call in after George played Louis Armstrong's "Wonderful World." Or maybe he did and I missed it -- as always, I fell asleep during one of the interminable commercial/news breaks.

zeebo

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on January 07, 2017, 08:32:24 AM
Haha, I think that was "Barry in Rock Hill, North Carolina," the same caller whom George made a fool of by pretending his Asheville event hadn't taken place yet....

lol yes I thought that was him, poor guy got pranked so bad he thought he was having a spell .. but he still tells George n' Tommee they're "great guys". 

CornyCrow

I listened last night for a while.  Cheney is not Trump's chief advisor.  He has helped in suggesting cabinet members. 

Noory once announced that he would have short sessions with up and coming radio hosts.  I think the only one he actually had on his show was Heather.  Am I right?  That's a strange thing, since Art and Heather never really liked Noory.

Has Trump said anything about going after businesses that hire illegals?  I mean, that's the way to get rid of them.  It's better than a wall and less costly.  Of course, it will raise the cost of goods since companies will have to pay more for American workers. 

albrecht

Quote from: Segundus on January 07, 2017, 03:55:06 PM
I listened last night for a while.  Cheney is not Trump's chief advisor.  He has helped in suggesting cabinet members. 

Noory once announced that he would have short sessions with up and coming radio hosts.  I think the only one he actually had on his show was Heather.  Am I right?  That's a strange thing, since Art and Heather never really liked Noory.

Has Trump said anything about going after businesses that hire illegals?  I mean, that's the way to get rid of them.  It's better than a wall and less costly.  Of course, it will raise the cost of goods since companies will have to pay more for American workers. 
Yeah, I'm not quite sure what the strategy or point is, except less work for Norry and to kill time, but Norry announced he will be doing a segment to bring in other people who do podcasting etc because "nobody has heard of them" and "his show is so big." So he is trying to come off like he is looking out for the little guy and giving them some exposure. So while his campaign to eat up time and drop more open-line time by having others come on there is a risk when listeners think "hey, why am I listening to Norry when I could listen to this podcast?" But it does give Norry another opportunity to ask pressing questions like "how do you do what you do?" I'll save the politics for that thread.

zeebo

Quote from: albrecht on January 07, 2017, 06:08:27 PM
... Norry announced he will be doing a segment to bring in other people who do podcasting etc because "nobody has heard of them" and "his show is so big."

He should call them Emerging Noories.

ShayP

Did anyone else hear Noory (along with Tommy) plug his upcoming book?  It's called "Mad as Hell" (No...I'm not kidding) and it's about Noory's career, beliefs and upbringing.  At least that's what I took from it.  I can't totally recall, but I'm pretty certain that's what I heard.  I actually want to read this.

ItsOver

I'll refer to them as the Submerging Jorches. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ShayP on January 07, 2017, 08:24:22 PM
Did anyone else hear Noory (along with Tommy) plug his upcoming book?  It's called "Mad as Hell" (No...I'm not kidding) and it's about Noory's career, beliefs and upbringing.  At least that's what I took from it.  I can't totally recall, but I'm pretty certain that's what I heard.  I actually want to read this.

Unfortunately, yeah, I did hear about this and my response was that our book about him would be called ...And We're Not Going To Take It Anymore!  ;)

Morgus

Info on the new book coming in June at the c2c website:
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/george-s-new-book-launches-in-june/

One thing to look forward to in 2017 will be the debut of George Noory's new non-fiction book Mad as Hell. The candidacies of Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders have shown that Americans are angry and frustrated about the problems facing the country, and as the host of Coast to Coast AM, George hears this on a nightly basis from his callers.

"Join me by reading why I am mad," George writes, "and maybe you will get as angry as I am about conditions in the country we love." Called a 'voice in the darkness' with a radio show heard by millions, "I consider myself not an entertainer or someone to dictate how we should live, but a facilitator who can help guide the path chosen."

"Mad as Hell: America's #1 All-Night Radio Host Takes on the Dangerous World We Live In" will be published on June 27, 2017 and is now available for pre-order on Amazon.

ShayP

Thank you Morgus!  8)  Cheers!  :)

"Join me by reading why I am mad," George writes, "and maybe you will get as angry as I am about conditions in the country we love." Called a 'voice in the darkness' with a radio show heard by millions, "I consider myself not an entertainer or someone to dictate how we should live, but a facilitator who can help guide the path chosen."

Can we right a book why we are mad at George?  ;)

albrecht

Quote from: ShayP on January 07, 2017, 08:32:33 PM

Can we right a book why we are mad at George?  ;)
Yep, and the weird thing is that Norry's biggest pet peeve, besides burnt out light-bulbs, is road rage. And he frequently ponders "why are people so whacked out?" Yet he is promoting anger in his new, likely ghostwritten, book?

ShayP

Oops...the word "right" appeared in my previous post when "write" was proper.  I hate technology (auto spell) and the way I ignore the little things sometimes.  *sigh*

Carry on!  :D

zeebo

Quote from: ItsOver on January 07, 2017, 08:25:31 PM
I'll refer to them as the Submerging Jorches. ;)

Once again you've bested me, sir.     ;D

ItsOver

Yeah, Jorch had some poor sap crank out another waste of pulp.  Anything to bilk a few more bucks, as long as it doesn't require much from Jorch.

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on January 07, 2017, 08:57:33 PM
Once again you've bested me, sir.     ;D
All in good fun, Zeeb.  At Jorch's expense, of course. :)

Quote from: Morgus on January 07, 2017, 08:27:25 PM

One thing to look forward to in 2017 will be the debut of George Noory's new non-fiction book Mad as Hell...

"Join me by reading why I am mad," George writes, "and maybe you will get as angry as I am about conditions in the country we love."...

Hey George -

When did you get innerested in be-een mad?

Whuch thuh maddest yewv ever been?

How long have yew been mad?

Whutch thuh nex thing yure gonna be mad about?

Dateline

Do you see a problem here?  I do.  We go from "Worker In The Light" to "Mad As Hell".  Norry you need to be directed to take some anger management now, or like yesterday. 

CornyCrow

Yeah, I remember that.  Does Noory sound the 'mad as hell' type?  That sounds more like an Alex Jones title.

Morgus

Quote from: Dateline on January 07, 2017, 09:38:28 PM
Do you see a problem here?  I do.  We go from "Worker In The Light" to "Mad As Hell".  Norry you need to be directed to take some anger management now, or like yesterday.
"Mad" means crazy, as opposed to "angry" ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: ShayP on January 07, 2017, 08:32:33 PM

George writes, "..."I consider myself not an entertainer ..."

At least Jorch got that right.

Dateline

Look at yourself, Norry, "Mad as Hell."  It is obvious what fame and fortune has brought or bought for you.  There you sit on a black leather bench, with a hole cut out we cannot see.  A royal leather potty.  And, what you are "Mad as Hell?"  Mama Norry would  not like you acting that rude.  You should have entitled it, "Thank you, for the throne"  It is a nice way of putting it.  Everyone would have known what you meant, that they have given you a royal leather crapper. 

All of you "Mad Men" act the same way. 

Watch out for George Noory and his "lawyers" he will "threaten" you with when he gets caught in a lie. I'm still waiting for his "legal action" and that is something that will continue until hell freezes over.

Remember his claims about being some standout ball player in school? How he was collegiate-scholarship material? Yet, Harvey S. Lowery High School itself, the student newspaper "The Lowery Light," nor any weekly in the Dearborn, Michigan in its microfilm has any record of one "George Noory" playing any sport, let alone being what he claimed on air was qualified for a "tryout" with the professional Detriot Tigers of Major-League Baseball (MLB) in 1968; nor claiming what he told that Joel Wallach that night that he was into "football, baseball and track."

Watch that buffoon. Once caught in a lie that he cannot provide proof he played any sport at Harvey S. Lowery High School, he will get childish via email -- almost psychotic -- with you and claim he'll send his lawyers after you!

Bring on those lawyers, Noory. Then have then bring the proof and the press of your client's "outstanding and exemplary" school-sports accomplishments. Then find it was a lie and try suing me then! Mr. "collegiate-athletic scholarship candidate" appears to have never even played a single sport at Harvey S. Lowery High School from 1965-1968-- not even intramural. He's not listed on any squad of "The Polar Bears," nor the men's varsity club, nor was recognized at the graduating class of 1968 sports-award banquet.

Looks like George Noory, who claimed he was taught baseball by his mother -- yes, not his father, but his mother -- was the victim of some unjust conspiracy to keep him down even at a young age.     

Juan Cena

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 07, 2017, 09:24:00 PM
Hey George -

When did you get innerested in be-een mad?

Whuch thuh maddest yewv ever been?

How long have yew been mad?

Whutch thuh nex thing yure gonna be mad about?

What Dave isn't mad about: The Potus-elect mind-melding with Vlad Putin's penis.

goldendeal

A few years ago (2013) Ian Punnett came out with a book called “How to Pray When you’re Pissed at God"
Douchebag Jorch refused to promote the book on Coast due to the title which Jorch felt was obscene, and indecent.
This upset Punnett a bit as he mentioned it a few times on the program to his dismay of Jorch’s resolve not to promote the  book.
Here we are 2017 and old Jorch has a new book titled "Mad as Hell"  thankfully the publisher Forge Books decided to change the title from " Pissed as hell"  to current title ,  concerned  Jorch wouldn't be able to promote his own book.

Dateline

The backstory is Norry got "Mad as Hell" when Ian Punnett's puppy pissed on his book.  Actually, he was using it as training paper.