• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

ItsOver

Quote from: ziznak on December 07, 2015, 11:02:57 AM
I would scoop that one up if were a little bit smarter!
Eh, "scoop?"  Awfully close to a SquattyPotty ref.

bateman

Quote from: albrecht on December 07, 2015, 04:46:49 PM
So Norry is expecting conspiracy-minded, paranoid people to enter in all their personal information into some unsecured, corporately-owned dating service website to be given to random people and data-mined for targeted ads and spam emails? And pay for this "service?" Any interesting business model.

;D ;D ;D

Quote from: zeebo on December 07, 2015, 05:46:01 PM
Never fear, there's always Mon-Fri.

Thank God there is Art.  I've about given up on Hoagland.

Izintit?

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 07, 2015, 02:00:25 PM
Maybe George wants to get into the more "adult" end of the business.

Haunted Hookup

Paranormal Pu$$y

Conspiracy C&$k 

Alien Addiction

Use your imagination with the last one.
ParanormalPu$$y.com sounds like winner. You might be able to buy an island if you put an ad in the back of FATE magazine.

NoMoreNoory

Dick Dave mentions the 'jihadi couple' who 'massacured' [sic] the people in San Bernardino.

MushmouthDate.com
FumblegumsDate.com

Want to meet verbally challenged people like yourself? Sign up using the Password 'Joorch'.

Managed to get a distressing baby story in. Oh, and after talking shit on Obama last night, gave Trump a free pass.....

NoMoreNoory

And a quick Bill The Triple A update. He's 5' 10", 225 lbs and has sleep apnea.

And that's all I can stands....back to Art.

Dateline

The audience is thrilled and they are lining up with their hard earned dollars to join the two newest dating sites.  Now, they have further divided up to sex-specific sites based on the Coast audience demographics.

If you are male, the new site for you is:  CatLadyDate.com.

If you are female, the new site for you is ImpotentDate.com.

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on December 08, 2015, 01:05:30 AM
And a quick Bill The Triple A update. He's 5' 10", 225 lbs and has sleep apnea...

With Falkie on hiatus, perhaps Bill can fill in.  He's not a morning person either.

Quote from: Izintit? on December 07, 2015, 09:19:08 PM
  ParanormalPu$$y.com sounds like winner. You might be able to buy an island if you put an ad in the back of FATE magazine.

LOL.  I'll get to work on that. :)

albrecht

Wow, Norry had the Vet on last night and I just listened to a bit putting up Christmas lights. Almost electrocuted myself! At one point in his rant he said that people would be, para-phrased, "better off visiting that HIV-riddled, criminal, drug-dealing scumbags than a doctor"- at the end of his claim the doctors kill more Americans than "some creepy drug-dealer on the corner" because they don't wash their hands "after they go to the potty." (In addition to their lack of credentials on nutrition and prescription drugs.) Yes, "potty"- I guess in keeping with all the radio shows have "squatty potty" commercials.
He is likely "correct" but because more PEOPLE visit regular doctors and hospitals, that people who visit doctors and hospitals are more likely to already have a problem, and people who are visiting doctors and hospitals are more likely older, and most times a person has an accident, heart-attack, -or even shot by a "scum-bag", etc they get rushed to a hospital. So yeah, maybe more people who visit doctors/hospitals die but.....and that would not be surprising!
-GNS

4th Mesa

Has anyone heard the HOLIDAY MAGIC COAST STYLE Christmas album?
Does Jorch actually sing on it?
If so,what?
And does he sound any better than when he's talking?

I'd love to hear this piece of C2C memorabilia  :-[

4th Mesa

Quote from: 4th Mesa on December 10, 2015, 07:12:29 AM
If so,what?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezI74z9RD4g

What the actual Quokk !?!?!?!?

Zetaspeak

If so,what?

I think it might be good for a laugh. It's probably a perfect gag gift if you do that sort of thing this time of year.

On the positive side I did enjoy Schwartz as a guest last night

Donald Noory

If so,what?

Yeah it's awesome. It's Tommy farting out all the classics. Jorch improvises vocal melodies alongside Tommy's farts. Really inspiring.

Donald Noory

WTF...conspiracydate?  What's next? Toothlessbiblethumpercoastcallerdate?  Anniefromalabamathreewaydate? Tommysucksyoudrydate? Jorchgivesyouareacharounddate?

ziznak

did you have to post the FULL PAGE photo of the album cover???

bateman

Quote from: ziznak on December 10, 2015, 06:14:02 PM

It's helpful if you want a new desktop background.

I lost some respect for Billy Gibbons when he agreed to donate a cut to this.

Who's next on the second volume?

John Fogerty?

Just say no, John.

zeebo

Quote from: ziznak on December 10, 2015, 06:14:02 PM

He wanted us to see the little Jorch mustaches in the wallpaper.

Morgus

One of the recent posted reviews for the c2c xmas CD at amazon:

Quote1.0 out of 5 stars - I got it as a gag gift .. and I did.
By Home Theater Guyon October 18, 2015

I didn't buy this ... wouldn't dare. A friend bought it for me as a gag gift. And I indeed gagged -- and even threw up in my mouth a little bit. You have got to be kidding me. Just shows that there is no depths too low for the mediocrity of C2C since Art Bell left. Thankfully Art is back with his new show -- Midnight in The Desert.

Just Me

I have some new BS for lonely nut cases wishing to be a part of the snoron date scene.

Shinemyshoesdate.com

Sniffmyassdate.com

Lickmyscalpdate.com

Pullmyfingerdate.com

Facepalmdate.com

Crippleddate.com

Lostinspacedate.com

Drivemycardate.com

Claudius

Quote from: 4th Mesa on December 10, 2015, 07:15:41 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezI74z9RD4g

What the actual Quokk !?!?!?!?

My God, for the sake of humanity can we get a hellfire down on that location? Talk about Fat Americans.

Donald Noory

Oh boy can't wait for the show tonight. We get to listen to D-list celebritard Robert Davi talk about what a great guy Frank Sinatra was. And Davi would know, since he had a bit part in one shitty TV movie Sinatra did back in the 70s. And then we get to hear how the hatchet faced goon is carrying on Frank's tradition with his shitty karaoke singing. And if we're even luckier we'll be treated to some of Davi's political wisdom, the kind he treats Fox news audiences to on Sean Hannity's shit-hole of a show. The cherry on the shit-sundae would be if Davi and Jorch sing a duet together. Maybe Jorch can find a way to make a buck out of the whole affair, and come up with a new dating site. How about DlistcelebritieswhowanttobeSinatradate?

bateman

Quote from: Donald Noory on December 10, 2015, 11:18:35 PM
Oh boy can't wait for the show tonight. We get to listen to D-list celebritard Robert Davi talk about what a great guy Frank Sinatra was. And Davi would know, since he had a bit part in one shitty TV movie Sinatra did back in the 70s. And then we get to hear how the hatchet faced goon is carrying on Frank's tradition with his shitty karaoke singing. And if we're even luckier we'll be treated to some of Davi's political wisdom, the kind he treats Fox news audiences to on Sean Hannity's shit-hole of a show. The cherry on the shit-sundae would be if Davi and Jorch sing a duet together. Maybe Jorch can find a way to make a buck out of the whole affair, and come up with a new dating site. How about DlistcelebritieswhowanttobeSinatradate?

So are you looking forward to the show?

akwilly

Quote from: Just Me on December 10, 2015, 09:37:03 PM
I have some new BS for lonely nut cases wishing to be a part of the snoron date scene.

Shinemyshoesdate.com

Sniffmyassdate.com

Lickmyscalpdate.com

Pullmyfingerdate.com

Facepalmdate.com

Crippleddate.com

Lostinspacedate.com

Drivemycardate.com
Mysecondhomeisprisondate.com

Morgus

This past hour on c2c a caller for guest Marc Zicree, said he was a former actor William Sargent who had guest starred on many TV shows in the 60s including Twilight Zone and Star Trek.

Noory quickly looked up William Sargent's IMBD profile entry and read it on the air:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0765095/

William Sargent mentioned to Noory he still gets mail about his appearances on Star Trek.
He played in the first season episode with Kodos the executioner, his role was Dr. Thomas Leighton:
http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Thomas_Leighton