George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

akwilly

Quote from: albrecht on December 04, 2015, 08:24:59 PM
"the point being"...no.
"Well you are very right, and I thank you and hope that answered you're question but as I said earlier, and I don't mean to be long winded but it is written in such a way that I meant to convey that yes or no is what is written, so yea I think that is the answer and I really appreciate the great question"

albrecht

Quote from: akwilly on December 04, 2015, 08:33:37 PM
"Well you are very right, and I thank you and hope that answered you're question but as I said earlier, and I don't mean to be long winded but it is written in such a way that I meant to convey that yes or no is what is written, so yea I think that is the answer and I really appreciate the great question"
Haha!!  ;D He did say something about the Nazi twin experiments that was interesting....but I quickly forgot and don't remember what it was because of his talking.

akwilly

Quote from: albrecht on December 04, 2015, 08:43:42 PM
Haha!!  ;D He did say something about the Nazi twin experiments that was interesting....but I quickly forgot and don't remember what it was because of his talking.
I caught the last hour or so and I only heard bible thumping stuff. Didn't hear a word about Nazis until the end when a lady called up and said she and her family were kidnapped by them and taking to some base via some crazy ufo type of craft.

albrecht

Quote from: akwilly on December 04, 2015, 08:49:00 PM
I caught the last hour or so and I only heard bible thumping stuff. Didn't hear a word about Nazis until the end when a lady called up and said she and her family were kidnapped by them and taking to some base via some crazy ufo type of craft.
Didn't get that far but actually might revisit the show to try to remember what it was he said about the Nazi twin experiments because it actually sounded intriguing "theory." Norry was giving Dietrich a pretty short shrift last night also, which was funny. And he seemed to have a short segment in the splitsch-show format. And a few caveats by Norry about him and the show being patriotic so that listeners don't misunderstand. Sorta funny.
-GNS

Morgus

Quote from: akwilly on December 04, 2015, 08:49:00 PM
There was some talk about Nazis in the first couple hours with Quayle who told about Hitler having several lookalikes or clones.

akwilly

Quote from: Morgus on December 04, 2015, 08:56:13 PM
There was some talk about Nazis in the first couple hours with Quayle who told about Hitler having several lookalikes or clones.
That could've been interesting. I did hear Quayle say that his new book will be the last one he writes. I seem to remember him saying he was done with C2C sometime back as well.

CornyCrow

Quote from: anunnaki on December 04, 2015, 07:49:55 PM
I did the same thing, - skipped the Pot show, then found the C2C Asshole Dietrich screaming into his mike, so I switched to Red Eye Radio (http://www.redeyeradioshow.com/), two guys that have it all together.
The Red Eye show that existed before the two guys was even better.  Less partial, and more truthful.  Those two guys just lie and bs a lot.  They are not too smart and just reinforce each other's fragile beliefs. 

zeebo

Quote from: Izintit? on December 04, 2015, 07:12:11 AM
You look quite relaxed,and may I say,especially debonair with your smoking jacket on.

Thanks Iz ... bailing on Jorch isn't the only lifestyle upgrade I've made recently.   :D

NoMoreNoory

The pot interview was excellent, btw.

Tonight.....Dick mentions a report that pot gives you schizophrenia.....maybe.....I swear he actually said 'Smoking a can o' piss.'

NoMoreNoory

There is a klashik train wreck of an 'interview' going on now with the real superhero guest....

NoMoreNoory

When he was a boy, Dick tells us, he used to go to a creek down the road from where he lived in Detroit. He would catch tadpoles and raise them into 'little frogs'. One day, no doubt taking a break from torturing hamsters and hurling terrapins against the wall, Dick made a rocket with a 'capsule' on top. He put a frog in the capsule and launched it. Up it went, and the frog came down with a parachute (!) and Dick released it back into the creek.

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on December 05, 2015, 01:40:08 AM
When he was a boy, Dick tells us, he used to go to a creek down the road from where he lived in Detroit. He would catch tadpoles and raise them into 'little frogs'. One day, no doubt taking a break from torturing hamsters and hurling terrapins against the wall, Dick made a rocket with a 'capsule' on top. He put a frog in the capsule and launched it. Up it went, and the frog came down with a parachute (!) and Dick released it back into the creek.

Oh FFS, he's getting worse.

Dateline

Quote from: akwilly on December 05, 2015, 02:07:58 AM
I think Zeebo is on C2C webpage.

I thought that was Zeebo, too, but where is the smoking jacket?

zeebo

Guys I've been cleared .. Yes I happened to be in the area for a Renaissance Fair, and I did drink a bit too much wine, but it's unrelated I assure you.   ::)

akwilly

Quote from: Dateline on December 05, 2015, 02:17:43 AM
I thought that was Zeebo, too, but where is the smoking jacket?
Maybe he lost it on his rampage.

Anyone else catch that "S Bomb" a caller dropped at about 2:50 est? Another caller asked about Art and George pretended not to know anything about it.

michio

SGO: It was caller Ken who was the potty mouth. It's unbelievable how the seasoned pros let it slip by, and it's not the first or last time it will happen. It makes a guy want to cancel his Insider subscription. No, I've never had an Insider subscription but that's beside the point.

"...spend at least an hour a day, if you can, at our website, because it truly is a magnificent piece of work." --Georgie "Truly" sNoory

Georgie was giving his usual ohmpen lines Friday show advice, with Tommy the Butler receiving texts and Georgie pondering his answers, dispensing his carefully crafted knowledge nuggets to and fro as if he were a wise man, because when you're speaking to millions of people you must be someone who has valuable advice to offer the listeners. 

I leave you and Georgie these sage words by a newsman with whom you might be familiar.

"Just because your voice reaches halfway around the world doesn't mean you are wiser than when it reached only to the end of the bar." --Edward R. Murrow

Quote from: sumthinz going on on December 05, 2015, 03:19:30 AM
Another caller asked about Art and George pretended not to know anything about it.

Noory is such a turd. How can he say he doesn't know anything about Art?! Art, who is KICKING Noory's ass nightly.

Quote from: michio on December 05, 2015, 07:57:57 AM

Georgie was giving his usual ohmpen lines Friday show advice, with Tommy the Butler receiving texts and Georgie pondering his answers, dispensing his carefully crafted knowledge nuggets to and fro as if he were a wise man, because when you're speaking to millions of people you must be someone who has valuable advice to offer the listeners. 

No doubt those "texts" are made up and Whorge's answers are scripted.

Everyone knows George's lissners don't have computers, but apparently they have cell phones if he's receiving all those Texas.

Quote from: Paper*Boy on December 05, 2015, 08:25:08 AM
Everyone knows George's lissners don't have computers, but apparently they have cell phones if he's receiving all those Texas.

Only the haterz have computers with stolen internet in their mud huts.

ItsOver

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on December 05, 2015, 01:40:08 AM
Next up, Dave talks about when he launched Miss Piggy.  Ribbiting.

Morgus

Quote from: Paper*Boy on December 05, 2015, 08:25:08 AM
Noory relies on his big listener base of old grannies who don't have computers and smartphones, so they can only listen on an old AM radio...

zeebo

Quote from: Morgus on December 05, 2015, 03:39:41 PM
Noory relies on his big listener base of old grannies who don't have computers and smartphones, so they can only listen on an old AM radio...

Sometimes not even them if their batteries die before the monthly cat food shopping trip.

4th Mesa

Quote from: ItsOver on December 05, 2015, 11:08:36 AM
Next up, Dave talks about when he launched Miss Piggy.  Ribbiting.

When our Reptilian Overlords finally assume control they're gonna remember that frog. And things will not go well for Jorch.
It's gonna make the routine anal probe look like a Sunday School picnic :)

4th Mesa

When our Reptilian Overlords finally assume control they're gonna remember that frog.
And things will not go well for Jorch.

It's gonna make the routine anal probe look like a Sunday School picnic

:o

albrecht

Norry speculates about "what will happen to the baby?" of those Muslims that shot all the people in California. But he didn't answer what should be obvious: "mean baby."