• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

albrecht

Quote from: Izintit? on July 16, 2015, 06:38:42 PM
This `Nero Blaze` is intriguing to me. According to Wikileaks, the main character,loosely based on Noory himself travels back in time to 27 A.D.,the early ministry of Jesus in hopes of saving Jesus from the Jews. The hero,Nero Blaze (changed from G.N. Blaze) first saves future apostle Paul during a fishing accident and introduces Jesus to Paul and his brother Andrew.Unbeknownst to Blaze however,the evil archvillain Dr. February (Robert Davi) has entered the Blaze compound and subdued  T.D. Doublestuff (Blazes` slow but trusted assisstant) and now controls the time machine- the AB2003. Blaze is stuck in time! This is the entirety of the outline Noory submitted but he did add that Bill Mumy was contacted for the title role.  … DISCLAIMER: This is a parody of Mr.Noory`s writing ability and should be taken as such. It is not known if Mr. Mumy and/or Mr. Davi have been contacted for said roles in `Nero Blaze`but no defamation was or is intended by their inclusion in this parody.
I look forward to the interview and book review in the 22nd century by the great radio host "Dexter Monterrey" from HELL-TO-HELL-AM since Dave Norry, aka Nero Blaze, "saved" Jesus in his time machine and thus interrupted the plan and we were all doomed there by original sin and no salvation. Thanks Dave.
-GNS

Quote from: albrecht on July 16, 2015, 06:50:57 PM
I look forward to the interview and book review in the 22nd century by the great radio host "Dexter Monterrey" from HELL-TO-HELL-AM since Dave Norry, aka Nero Blaze, "saved" Jesus in his time machine and thus interrupted the plan and we were all doomed there by original sin and no salvation. Thanks Dave.
-GNS

I wish I could track down the Bella Haven audio.  I missed part of it and can't seem to get the podcasts on their site to work.

edit:  found it.

George should shave his mustache and start going by his middle name, Ralph

Dateline

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 16, 2015, 07:48:38 PM
George should shave his mustache and start going by his middle name, Ralph

You'll make all of his girlfriends cry.

Quote from: Dateline on July 15, 2015, 11:58:19 PM
Norry goes into a spill about 500 joining ParanormalDate.com. 

Lost souls choking on Pizza Rolls.....

;)

I haven't listen to Noory for a long time. Hell, the only way I get info on him or Coast is through BellGab! I will listen to Knapp once and a while but that's hard to do as commercials featuring Norry play in between. I get so angry knowing this hack subversively destroyed Arts legacy on Coast . I am so happy Art is returning. Fuck that hack.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on July 16, 2015, 06:50:57 PM
-GNS
It's not enough for Dave to screw-up night time radio.  He has to doom us all to eternal damnation.  Thanks, Dave!

Quote from: ItsOver on July 16, 2015, 08:39:39 PM
It's not enough for Dave to screw-up night time radio.  He has to doom us all to eternal damnation.  Thanks, Dave!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WD73a1trdJ0

Jorch travels back in time as Nero Blaze, in order to save Christ, but as usual, he bungles it.

akwilly

great "Dr" joel wallach will be on coast for his monthly infomercial. I will follow bell gab but I will not have the radio on for this pile of crap show

trostol

Quote from: akwilly on July 16, 2015, 09:33:16 PM
great "Dr" joel wallach will be on coast for his monthly infomercial. I will follow bell gab but I will not have the radio on for this pile of crap show

his upcoming week is lackluster also...its a Knapp weekend but one of them is a Big Pharma show

K_Dubb

Quote from: trostol on July 16, 2015, 09:35:08 PM
his upcoming week is lackluster also...its a Knapp weekend but one of them is a Big Pharma show

I don't know, the next week looks unusually paranormal for Dave.  Not a new-age or health show among them. 

trostol

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 16, 2015, 09:45:33 PM
I don't know, the next week looks unusually paranormal for Dave.  Not a new-age or health show among them.

it is definitely para heavy but with horrible guests lol

Quote from: Juan Cena on July 16, 2015, 04:34:10 PM

And a few years later, they elected a more moderate President to replace the psychopath who probably stole the previous election. Things wouldn't have progressed the way they have with the new deal if they hadn't.

I still think we are engaging in dangerous policies.  We'll see how it goes.  I really hope you and 136 are right or God help us all.

albrecht

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on July 16, 2015, 09:16:12 PM
Jorch travels back in time as Nero Blaze, in order to save Christ, but as usual, he bungles it.
Nice image. I think you got that image from that was was caught by that Priest that invented some time-machine viewer (that is hidden in Vatican archives) who was talked about by Art, or Dave, I forget, and probably, though Art won't reveal and Malachi was murdered so can't, explains the "3rd Secret of Fatima." Dave Norry, as Nero Blaze, went back in time, using 22nd Century technology loaned to him by future radio host "Dexter Monterrey" and screwed us all into eternal damnation, thanks Dave.

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on July 16, 2015, 08:50:13 PM
Bible thumpers suck too.

They suck less than militant atheists who do not have open minds.  Note, I did not say all atheists.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 16, 2015, 09:55:24 PM
They suck less than militant atheists who do not have open minds.  Note, I did not say all atheists.

And Southern bible thumpers suck the worst.

akwilly

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on July 16, 2015, 09:58:19 PM
True story, when I was a kid in Oklahoma my very religious babysitter beat me with a bible. It is funny now but at the time not so much

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on July 16, 2015, 09:58:19 PM

Whatever, I've never thumped a Bible before. Hell, I've never even read the whole thing. I could use vile language but I won't sink to your level.  Go your own way and I'll go mine and never the twain shall meet.

albrecht

Quote from: akwilly on July 16, 2015, 10:03:56 PM
True story, when I was a kid in Oklahoma my very religious babysitter beat me with a bible. It is funny now but at the time not so much
Norry every few months to kill time replays a well-known fake event / prank call in which some guy driving and talking to his boss comes across a car accident in which some women beat up a guy with purses and then one old lady beats him with a Bible. That is some Bible thumpin'. And is it years old and I'm pretty sure, years ago, been turned out to be fake. It was funny, at first, but years, maybe a decade later, to still replay? New material Norry.

akwilly

Quote from: albrecht on July 16, 2015, 10:13:58 PM
Norry every few months to kill time replays a well-known fake event / prank call in which some guy driving and talking to his boss comes across a car accident in which some women beat up a guy with purses and then one old lady beats him with a Bible. That is some Bible thumpin'. And is it years old and I'm pretty sure, years ago, been turned out to be fake. It was funny, at first, but years, maybe a decade later, to still replay? New material Norry.
He played it last week at the end of the show. Didn't no it was a fake till now

albrecht

Quote from: akwilly on July 16, 2015, 10:15:32 PM
He played it last week at the end of the show. Didn't no it was a fake till now
Mea culpa.I might have be totally wrong. I had heard it was fake somewhere and distrust of Norry's repetition of it reinforced that. I don't trust Snopes much but they say inconclusive. Which leaves me thinking it might be right. Knowing the area of Texas and Athens and this back story after doing some googling right now I might be wrong. And it could very well be real.
http://www.snopes.com/autos/mishaps/beating.asp
But still, get some new material, Norry.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 16, 2015, 10:09:41 PM
Whatever, I've never thumped a Bible before. Hell, I've never even read the whole thing. I could use vile language but I won't sink to your level.  Go your own way and I'll go mine and never the twain shall meet.

Do what now? Do what?

Well, tonight's show look like another loser so I guess I'll be tuning out after the first 10 minutes.  Jorch is ensuring his retirement will be coming soon.  He's winding down, folks.  He's winding down.

K_Dubb

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 16, 2015, 10:26:55 PM
Well, tonight's show look like another loser so I guess I'll be tuning out after the first 10 minutes.  Jorch is ensuring his retirement will be coming soon.  He's winding down, folks.  He's winding down.

You ain't kidding -- various minerals and supplements followed by healing emotional scars.  Yuck.

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 16, 2015, 10:26:55 PM
Come on a veterinarian* can help you with your Akashic records.
*never gets old: vets vs vets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkblLU_OA08

Jorch:  I really love my old Frank Sinatra and Paul Anka records.  Are the Akashic records as good as Anka's and Sinatra's?  Where can I get a copy of the Akashic records?  Are they on Amazon?  I hope they have them in vinyl.

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on July 16, 2015, 09:16:12 PM

Yeah, he really screwed it up.  He got the wrong guy too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SYc_flMnMQ