• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

pate

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on July 07, 2015, 12:58:59 AM
...energy is life and vibrations are energy and all living things are connected via the vibrations of quantum mechanics...

...psychobabble for a year.  Radio off...

Totally!

QuestionL: why is the Radio On>?

GNS

ediot: DNS

Izintit?

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on July 06, 2015, 09:12:41 PM
I've taken a vow to never listen or watch that breathing abortion but....no shit? He said "what's up" to a black man?..in Canada?? Canadian black folks don't act or talk ghetto. What a total dumbass...crimeny. Head to desk and repeating..be back later with ice.
The video was from his ~appearance~ at some radio station in California but the Canadians must love George. He keeps going there and they pay 100$ a pop to hear him try to sing.

Izintit?

Quote from: trostol on July 06, 2015, 11:52:44 PM
i will give Dave credit as this is more what the show is supposed to be..but this guy just ..isn't making me believe
You couldn`t swing a dead cat in California without hitting five of these New Age Metaphysics 101 hustlers.

Izintit?

Quote from: trostol on July 07, 2015, 12:36:56 AM
lol he wants 1 million new coast insiders..must be on something..more so saying its just a fraction of your audience
Yeah,and people in hell want icewater. GNS

Jocko Johnson

SNORGE, INC. EXPO$ED!!

Jorch is always crying about how hard it is for him to have to deal with how his kids and grandkids have to read on this site how we say that he sux. Perhaps if he wasn't such a greedy money grubbing weasel it wouldn't be a such a big problem for him. His unwillingness to self motivation is on him. And its really about the fact that the show just is a vehicle to facilitate his ability to have some credibility and an outlet to huslte all his flippin snake oil and bogus services. As he continues to grow his personal wealth, the show is secondary to him. It's really all about his ability amass all the $$$, â,¬, £, & Â¥ he can while he can.

So what this creepy snake oil huckster should be ashamed of is the fact that his family has to see what a con man and phoney hustler he really is. The fact that he sux on the radio, only concerns him because it my limit his money making ability...that's the real bottom line!

Who

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on July 07, 2015, 05:57:27 AM
Jorch is always crying about how hard it is for him to have to deal with how his kids and grandkids have to read on this site how we say that he sux.

All they have to do is listen to the show and they would agree with us.

ItsOver

Quote from: Who on July 07, 2015, 08:29:32 AM
All they have to do is listen to the show and they would agree with us.
They'd be wearing this t shirt if they listened to grandpa.

aldousburbank

Quote from: UFQuack on July 07, 2015, 02:33:27 AM
I can't force myself to listen to Joe Rogan. What's the point about the satanism and devil worship and what does it have to do with George Noory sucking?
Everything dude.

Quote from: Izintit? on July 07, 2015, 04:01:27 AM
The video was from his ~appearance~ at some radio station in California but the Canadians must love George. He keeps going there and they pay 100$ a pop to hear him try to sing.
Thanks for clearing that up for me. Though I am not sure this news is better or worse. This man is a do it all and everything one man gang. I'm surprised he doesn't enter arm wrestling competitions on the weekends. Nor`ee singing....LOL. Momma must have told little Dave when he was a young boy that he was going to do great things and be a talented superhuman. Let alone the gall to charge people a hundred bucks to listen to his sag ass singing. Nobody listens to him on the radio and that shit is free.
I did get a kick out of thinking he did the "what's up" thing in Canada. What I'm getting at here is I can totally see that cockmaster going over to the U.K. and seeing a black man on the street. Can totally see Nori going up to him and "my man, what it is" and pretending he's all down with the brothers. Wish he'd do that down in Shreveport and I were there to watch and film. Is there anything this idiot won't do for a buck??

albrecht

Bigfeet guy Townsend has "incredible credible evidence"  :o and is not like those guys "who stuff a costume with deer guts," according to Norry.

trostol

Quote from: Izintit? on July 07, 2015, 04:09:25 AM
You couldn`t swing a dead cat in California without hitting five of these New Age Metaphysics 101 hustlers.

that quote was in reference to the 1 hour guest..the bigfoot one..he then ruined it by his 3 hour guest in the second part of the show with that new agey shtuff

trostol

Quote from: UFQuack on July 07, 2015, 02:33:27 AM
I can't force myself to listen to Joe Rogan. What's the point about the satanism and devil worship and what does it have to do with George Noory sucking?

oh one of his so called experts had the wrong info on satanism..not surprising of course but its a common thing with his experts when ever satanism is mentioned..none of then ever have correct info

ziznak

oh we know what site jorch is visiting every 5 minutes...

CornyCrow

Quote from: trostol on July 07, 2015, 12:50:29 PM
oh one of his so called experts had the wrong info on satanism..not surprising of course but its a common thing with his experts when ever satanism is mentioned..none of then ever have correct info
I don't mind some of the New Age stuff.  I just like such things better with Art as the host.  I don't feel as though I have to believe anything, but some New Age people come up with psychological concepts that are thought provoking. 

Not having listened to any one show, I don't know all the lies they are telling about Satanism, but so many of his guests are born-agains that I would suspect a lot of bias.  People who read the bible with an open mind can see their god as an insecure murderer who would keep humanity as ignorant animals while it is Lucifer who offers enlightenment and freedom. 

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on July 07, 2015, 12:35:56 PM
Bigfeet guy Townsend has "incredible credible evidence"  :o and is not like those guys "who stuff a costume with deer guts," according to Norry.

He he yeah I heard that.  Don't try to sneak one past ol' Dave, he's seen a thing or two.

Izintit?

Quote from: trostol on July 07, 2015, 12:50:29 PM
It`s all Eagles v. Rams,Republican v. Democrat i.e. a stupid ass football game.

WOTR

Jorch is always crying about how hard it is for him to have to deal with how his kids and grandkids have to read on this site how we say that he sux.
I understand that MV is a close blood relative of his.

Pay no mind to the issues of Swank and Hustler thrown about the floor of his bathroom..ahem. Bet they aren't being forced at gunpoint to read those. That is such a bullshit claim of his anyway. If he wasn't such an assclown places like this wouldn't exist so the onus is upon YOU Nori. You will receive no pity from me. I didn't know people with down syndrome could read in the first place.

CornyCrow

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on July 07, 2015, 06:46:04 PM
Pay no mind to the issues of Swank and Hustler thrown about the floor of his bathroom..ahem. Bet they aren't being forced at gunpoint to read those. That is such a bullshit claim of his anyway. If he wasn't such an assclown places like this wouldn't exist so the onus is upon YOU Nori. You will receive no pity from me. I didn't know people with down syndrome could read in the first place.
Wasn't that the premise of 'The Peter Principle', that you raise, career wise, through the ranks until you hit your level of incompetence, at which time you are frozen in position. 

That's where Dave is, stuck at his level of incompetence.  Unfortunately, he is in a career in which everyone can witness his sorry performance, his family included. 

It's not our fault that he's no good at his job.  He chose that career.  We're entitled not to like him.  It would have been easier on him had he not followed Art. 

I also question, with a prior poster:  Who actually chose him for that job?  They must have had access to his past performances.  Did they get him at a bargain?  Did they think all people who were interested in UFO's and the unexplained and the paranormal are all simpletons? 

NoMoreNoory

Dave tells us a report says 'who was too slow to deal with Ebola outbreak.' Exactly who, he's not saying.

akwilly

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on July 07, 2015, 11:17:31 PM
I think that's W.H.O.  Of course he pronounced it who  ::)
the periods were left off his cue cards

Guest:  Good to be with you, George!

Noory:  Me too.

::)

NoMoreNoory

A klashik!

Dave: Welcome to the show, Jonathan.
Jonathan: Good to be with you, George.
Dave: Me, too.