• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on July 06, 2015, 11:33:39 PM
What ever ish isz we need to gust to the bow-toom of isz...the troof isz out theer. Sumpins gona happens in the fewturr.
GNS

Sounds like another classic.  George just keeps putting them in the can.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on July 06, 2015, 11:35:13 PM
Sounds like another classic.  George just keeps putting them in the can.
Ann-oh-theer clash-ishik soooo. Ann a splish soooo at thash!!

karios8

GN: Welcome to this remarkable program we call Coast to Coast AM.

trostol

i will give Dave credit as this is more what the show is supposed to be..but this guy just ..isn't making me believe

Is anybody else having a hard time listening to the show?  It's been going out on me listening on the IHate on my Google Chrome.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 06, 2015, 11:57:08 PM
Is anybody else having a hard time listening to the show?  It's been going out on me listening on the IHate on my Google Chrome.

I'm having trouble listening, but the broadcast quality is fine.

trostol

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 06, 2015, 11:57:08 PM

i stopped using Iblart about a month ago..use Streema now

trostol

he was semi believable til he said hundreds of thousands of them

zeebo

Two notes about the big bigfoot story:

1) George seems to have amped up his interest in the paranormal all of a sudden - I wonder why that might be.

2) A new Nooryism has been coined:  "Incredible credibility".

akwilly

Ya george did seem excited. He treated the so called 'evidence of bigfoot" with his overly zealous "wow that is increadible"! I didn't believe the guest at all.

trostol

really? some where deep below the earth? lol

Quote from: trostol on July 06, 2015, 11:58:26 PM
i stopped using Iblart about a month ago..use Streema now

I don't blame you.  They play the same rock history clips all of the time during commercials.  I love oldies and classic rock but if I hear the Hello Goodbye clip one more time, I'm going to go cuckoo and I love that song too.  I'm a certified Beatlemaniac.  I hate IFart.

trostol

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 07, 2015, 12:14:24 AM
I don't blame you.  They play the same rock history clips all of the time during commercials.  I love oldies and classic rock but if I hear the Hello Goodbye clip one more time, I'm going to go cuckoo and I love that song too.  I'm a certified Beatlemaniac.  I hate IFart.

you were lucky then..every time i used it i used to get beyonce news or miley or blah blah blah

WOTR

Quote from: trostol on July 06, 2015, 11:17:50 PM
do none of his so called experts actually know what satanism is?
That is where you worship Satan and try to open a portal so that the angels can come and crown you as the dark lord at exactly 11:11 AM, right?

trostol

Quote from: WOTR on July 07, 2015, 12:21:09 AM
That is where you worship Satan and try to open a portal so that the angels can come and crown you as the dark lord at exactly 11:11 AM, right?

if only all "religion" could be summed up so neat and tidy like that lol

I tried the Streema and its doing the same thing, fading in and out. 

trostol

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 07, 2015, 12:25:54 AM
I tried the Streema and its doing the same thing, fading in and out.

odd..maybe try another stastion?

trostol

lol he wants 1 million new coast insiders..must be on something..more so saying its just a fraction of your audience

Quote from: trostol on July 07, 2015, 12:36:56 AM
lol he wants 1 million new coast insiders..must be on something..more so saying its just a fraction of your audience

I remember he's set the same goal before.  Didn't work then and really won't work now.

I think he has something like 2.25 million unique listeners over the course of a week?  You gotta figure at least half of those were just playing with the car radio dial until they found something in the static.

Quote from: trostol on July 07, 2015, 12:35:38 AM
odd..maybe try another stastion?

I fixed it. It was local. I think my cat must have jerked one of the wires running from by speakers to my pc.  I never thought it would fade in and out like that though.

WOTR

Quote from: trostol on July 07, 2015, 12:24:34 AM
if only all "religion" could be summed up so neat and tidy like that lol
Thank-yew.  I copied it directly from Wikipedia. ;)

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on July 07, 2015, 12:37:54 AM
I remember he's set the same goal before.  Didn't work then and really won't work now.

I think he has something like 2.25 million unique listeners over the course of a week?  You gotta figure at least half of those were just playing with the car radio dial until they found something in the static.

A million new insiders?  Quit dreaming, Jorch.  You will have a hard time keeping insiders if Art sticks with his new show.  In 6 months, you'll be wishing for 100 new subscribers.

trostol

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 06, 2015, 11:22:25 PM
There's a quite decent and accessible discussion of satanism toward the front end of Joe Rogan's recent episode #666 heh.

http://youtu.be/1GaviDYQvFA

that was good and pretty much on point explanation of Satanism..yet everyone believes it is devil worshiping 

Alright, when a guest start saying things like energy is life and vibrations are energy and all living things are connected via the vibrations of quantum mechanics... I've just had my full of cliche new age psychobabble for a year.  Radio off.

akwilly

the only thing good about this show is that it dosn't include the darn naturalpathy "doctors"

akwilly

UFQuack

I can't force myself to listen to Joe Rogan. What's the point about the satanism and devil worship and what does it have to do with George Noory sucking?