• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Izintit?

Wow George good find! A full- fledged psychic hoaxer AND "magic" (snake) oil salesperson-and so close to you! When she said her oils had a ~scientific~  blend of herbs and oils for each and every human ailment  or condition I wondered if her mixture for "gullibility" was a big seller. Oh, and her psychic ability was astounding! A caller asked about her cat Dusky Blue; Linda perceptively asks "Did Dusky Bue have blue eyes?" Nope,wrong cat Linda. Another catlover asked about their beloved pet "Mittens"- Linda found the right cat this time asking "Did Mittens have four white feet?" Ding Ding Ding! Wow she`s good!! I tried to call in and ask her about  my dead cat "Snowball" but the lines were too full I guess. GNS

NoMoreNoory

A shame Bateman wasn't listening. Sounds like a perfect night for Marianne to have called in to talk about her cat Goatse.

CornyCrow

Quote from: Izintit? on July 01, 2015, 05:34:02 AM
  Wow George good find! A full- fledged psychic hoaxer AND "magic" (snake) oil salesperson-and so close to you! When she said her oils had a ~scientific~  blend of herbs and oils for each and every human ailment  or condition I wondered if her mixture for "gullibility" was a big seller. Oh, and her psychic ability was astounding! A caller asked about her cat Dusky Blue; Linda perceptively asks "Did Dusky Bue have blue eyes?" Nope,wrong cat Linda. Another catlover asked about their beloved pet "Mittens"- Linda found the right cat this time asking "Did Mittens have four white feet?" Ding Ding Ding! Wow she`s good!! I tried to call in and ask her about  my dead cat "Snowball" but the lines were too full I guess. GNS
Yes. First she asked if Blue had blue eyes, then she said blue-green, but even then the caller said 'No, they were yellow'. 
SHe said she was spending a lot of time on her music and then asked Dave if he used music.
Oh, she was so horrible.  Everything she told people was so general or a guess based on obvious signals that they gave her.  You could anticipate what she'd say next. 
George also does not ask guests how much they charge for a private reading. 
He should really research his guests more.  She was just a cheap and obvious, huckster.   

PaulAtreides

Quote from: yumyumtree on June 30, 2015, 08:05:59 PM
Tonight is Ben Fuchs.  He has something to do with the damnable Critical health News. That may be all you need to know.

Pathetic anti-vaccine nut.

CornyCrow

Quote from: PaulAtreides on July 01, 2015, 07:16:20 AM
Pathetic anti-vaccine nut.
Someone elsewhere posted that Dr.Oz, on his show, is encouraging people to vaccinate their children, yet his own are not being vaccinated - which he blames on his wife.

That's the preferable scenario - that everyone vaccinate their children but you do not. 

I would vaccinate, but I would space out the shots so the body has a better chance to deal with each one.  Some people recommend vaccinating our pets that way - why not the kids? 

Quote from: CornyCrow on July 01, 2015, 07:13:36 AM
...  She was just a cheap and obvious, huckster.

Perhaps she's positioning herself to replace Hoaxie when his new show ultimately craters?

I'm pretty much onboard with Ben Fuchs, to be honest, but it's not what I want to hear on C2C and I didn't listen last night.

Jocko Johnson

Listened on and off and show was awful as usual. But it seemed like dave was a little down last evening...his voice sounded a bit down...oh poor old dave. You reap what you sow dave.

albrecht

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on July 01, 2015, 01:10:09 PM
I'm pretty much onboard with Ben Fuchs, to be honest, but it's not what I want to hear on C2C and I didn't listen last night.
He is just on waaay too often. And it seems nobody, on C2C or in the "political debates" ever has any nuance in the pro/con vaccine stuff. There are various vaccines, some have been around a long time, some are new, some are more proven, some are less so, and then there are the "seriousness" of the disease versus the dangers even of going to a hospital or doctor to get a vaccine (just visiting a doctor or hospital gives you a risk of catching something.) Like with many things the answer is like not "no vaccines whatsoever" but the answer, likely, isn't "just take any vaccines they come up with without questioning its efficacy or potential side-effects and costs."
-GNS

CornyCrow

Quote from: albrecht on July 01, 2015, 04:59:43 PM
He is just on waaay too often. And it seems nobody, on C2C or in the "political debates" ever has any nuance in the pro/con vaccine stuff. There are various vaccines, some have been around a long time, some are new, some are more proven, some are less so, and then there are the "seriousness" of the disease versus the dangers even of going to a hospital or doctor to get a vaccine (just visiting a doctor or hospital gives you a risk of catching something.) Like with many things the answer is like not "no vaccines whatsoever" but the answer, likely, isn't "just take any vaccines they come up with without questioning its efficacy or potential side-effects and costs."
-GNS
I found this on the internet.  The sheer number of vaccines that kids are getting is astonishing, and many get repetitive boosters.
"2013: CDC recommended 49 doses of 14 vaccines between day of birth and age six
                                 and 69 doses of 16 vaccines between day of birth and age 18.

In 1983, the CDC directed doctors to give a child no more than 4 vaccines (DPT, polio) simultaneously."

albrecht

Quote from: CornyCrow on July 01, 2015, 05:40:15 PM
I found this on the internet.  The sheer number of vaccines that kids are getting is astonishing, and many get repetitive boosters.

In 1983, the CDC directed doctors to give a child no more than 4 vaccines (DPT, polio) simultaneously."
We don't call them "child" anymore but "pin-cushions." Kidding. Of course this simply could be a natural thing in the course of increases in medical knowledge and technology. I think people need to act more rationally about the situation and examine each individual vaccine (and weigh it for the proven efficacy, the cost, the potential dangers, and the virulence or seriousness of the disease it is supposed to protect against. And look at the individual person (age, allergies, occupation, travel plans, where they live, etc.)

I'm against a national law to forcibly inoculate people, or children, against their will except in extreme cases (say convicted prisoners in custody in a penal institution or illegal aliens being held in detention centers or attending our schools.) And I'm likely against States law requiring it without religious or personal exemptions. I've not read the latest California law but, my point, is that EACH vaccine and EACH disease should be individually decided upon and also any contraindications BETWEEN the various vaccines should be considered.
-GNS

Little Hater

The issue with Fuchs and the other frauds from criticalhealthnews.com is that their appearances are commercial buys masquerading as content -  inherently dishonest.

paladin1991

Quote from: CornyCrow on July 01, 2015, 05:40:15 PM

Only a few years ago, these vaccinations where called immunizations. Well we know that they are not immunizing everyone.  Hell, I was immunized as a child and still came down with mumps, measles and chicken pox. 

akwilly

I could care less about vaccinations or immunizations. I just don't think it is a topic that c2c should ever cover. I find it boring and like little hater said it is just one big infomercial

ItsOver

Quote from: akwilly on July 01, 2015, 07:16:04 PM
I could care less about vaccinations or immunizations. I just don't think it is a topic that c2c should ever cover. I find it boring and like little hater said it is just one big infomercial
Yes.  It's one thing to be incompetent and even worse to be boring.  Dave's never-ending gaffes are all that keep one awake.  It's not all that pleasant to be jarred back awake with another WTF moment.

Robert

Quote from: albrecht on July 01, 2015, 04:59:43 PMHe is just on waaay too often. And it seems nobody, on C2C or in the "political debates" ever has any nuance in the pro/con vaccine stuff. There are various vaccines, some have been around a long time, some are new, some are more proven, some are less so, and then there are the "seriousness" of the disease versus the dangers even of going to a hospital or doctor to get a vaccine (just visiting a doctor or hospital gives you a risk of catching something.) Like with many things the answer is like not "no vaccines whatsoever" but the answer, likely, isn't "just take any vaccines they come up with without questioning its efficacy or potential side-effects and costs."
This is not a knock on Noory per se, but you have that sooo right, but nobody's interested in the exercise of judgment.  They'd rather pigeonhole everyone into broad "pro" & "anti" camps, & a vast amount of sloppy thinking & hucksterism gets put past people as a result.

Early this year (IIRC), presidential candidate Rand Paul, M.D. remarked something to the effect that he knew of people who'd apparently suffered brain damage from vaccines.  People jumped on that statement as if he must've meant he believed in the claims of those connecting vaccines (or mercurial preservative in them) generally to autism in children, because that's the argument that's getting publicity, even though the evidence is pretty strongly against that hypothesis.  I'm sure he was actually referring to the still-not-nailed-down-yet-plausible causation of encephalopathies by pertussis vaccinations.

Vaccination is a proven & valuable technology, generally.  That doesn't mean taking every inoculation for everything that's offered, right now, is a good idea, any more than that everyone should buy a car right now of whatever model the salesman wants to sell you, just because automotive technology has been a success.  There's been a great expansion of available (& "recommended by authorities") vaccines in recent times.  Partly that's a result of biotech's having made vaccines safer & a little easier to make, & of course that's good.  But I'm afraid some vaccinations are being pushed for "political" & self-interested reasons on persons who have little or no business taking them, given the particular risks & benefits they face.

trostol

Quote from: akwilly on July 01, 2015, 01:30:00 AM
this show is hardly even any fun to listen to. It can't be just george but jeez homever books the guests is a lazy bastard.

this has been my issue with the show for a good while..who ever is in charge of it needs to be let go and some new fresh ideas put in..it also could be any one with half a brain knows not to come onto this sham of a show

trostol

he might have the right ideas..but when ever he is on its just a big infomercial...him and "Dr" Joel

akwilly

Quote from: trostol on July 01, 2015, 09:10:00 PM
he might have the right ideas..but when ever he is on its just a big infomercial...him and "Dr" Joel
Damn I forgot about "DR" Joel

karios8

Quote from: trostol on July 01, 2015, 09:08:05 PM
this has been my issue with the show for a good while..who ever is in charge of it needs to be let go and some new fresh ideas put in..it also could be any one with half a brain knows not to come onto this sham of a show

Maybe anyone with half  brain isn't allowed on his sham show because it requires actual work

trostol

coaster

Tonight's show, JZ Knight will talk about the recent renewed interest in UFOs, the history high level governments have had with UFOs and ETs as well as insights from Ramtha, an entity who lived as a human being 35,000 years ago on the ancient continent of Lemuria.
Someone forgot their meds.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: trostol on July 01, 2015, 11:12:02 PM
ha ha ha ha ha GN interviewing Castro

Please God let it happen. Can you imagine?

'Fidel, what got you interested in dictatorship?'

trostol

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on July 01, 2015, 11:22:27 PM

haha ha ha ha ha ha ha

inuk2600

July 20th

Rico999

I don't know where Dave got it in his head that he'd actually be granted a one on one interview with Fidel, but aside from every fault he has, he certainly doesn't lack chutzpah.   Of course deep down he knows this isn't going to ever happen, but like a lot of things about himself "Jorge" would like to believe are true  (despite all evidence to the contrary), maybe he fancies himself as a great "journalist."

And he wants his audience to believe that, too....

Why would he have Jerome Corsi try to pave the way for him?  That's almost as absurd as Jorge actually getting an interview with Fidel...

Jackstar

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on June 30, 2015, 07:48:58 AM
This is what half-a-million dollars a year gets you? Not fit for purpose.

Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

Juan Cena

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on July 01, 2015, 11:22:27 PM

Does Castro even speak English? We know Dave doesn't.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Juan Cena on July 01, 2015, 11:54:58 PM
Does Castro even speak English? We know Dave doesn't.
That just cracked me up! Thx Juan!

chefist

is it me or every time I hear "The Chase" intro to C2C it's like an insult to Art! That is HIS intro song!